Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omo and chastity

I've been into omo for a long time, but only recently have been exploring chastity play.  For the past three days I've been combining the two.

OH MY GOD.  This is a game-changer.  I can't use the toilet, and the need from my bladder would give me an erection.  Except I can't have that either, and my cock strains against its cage, demanding release.  Right now as I type this, I'm already two hours in, with a significant wet patch on my jeans (I like slow wetting, but sometimes enjoy a good hold) and feeling, well, "agitated."

I am in torture heaven.  Can anyone else relate?

I'm more interested in the overlap between chastity and ABDL elements, but there is the old chestnut about the stuck zipper - or for that matter, locked zipper / belt.

I vaguely remember reading two stories long ago involving chastity and wetting, one with a guy and one with a girl. The girl couldn't hold as easily with the chastity belt keeping her hands from applying pressure where it was needed when she was bursting and on the brink. The guy was apparently using one of those curved cages that make everything point down, so the resulting wet patch showed up in roughly the same place as it would have if made by a woman... which worked out well because that was the clothing he was forced to wear under the circumstances.

I think the girl story was on Daily Diapers, but I can't remember for sure where the guy story was. Maybe Literotica? Can't recall the title or author in either case.