Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Rereading this I must apologise for not proof reading the final part! Towards the end there’s way too many wrong words and spelling errors but in my defence I had one hand wedged into my crotch and I was rocking so much on my first and leaking wee as I typed as I’d had two mugs of tea and drank a full bottle of water while writing! By the time I got to the end I was seriously struggling to wait just like Sid! 

now if only someone had been watching and enjoying it like Mr Brown mmmm

Excellent story and a predicament I'm sure many people find themselves in, given the number of new builds popping up around the country! I remember going to view a new build site and the lady in the sales office was there on her own. I suppose she had the same choice as Sid - either use the portaloos or wait until she got home. There was a print-out stuck to the door saying that the sales office would be closed for an hour at lunchtime, so perhaps she used the time to find a proper toilet.

1 hour ago, wannawatch said:

If you're ever going to film one of those desperate writing sessions, I'm convinced a lot of us would be watching with the same excitement as this Mr. Brown.. 👍

For now I've just been dreaming my own image with your story. 

Now if there was somewhere I could upload such a video I would happily share. I like to empathise truly with my characters you see as I feel it really helps me get the right words and actions if I’m in the same position they are. 

3 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Now if there was somewhere I could upload such a video I would happily share. I like to empathise truly with my characters you see as I feel it really helps me get the right words and actions if I’m in the same position they are. 

I'm not asking for any favors here, just saying.. The mental image is exciting enough on its own already! 

Reading omo-stories myself is done mostly in quite an advanced desperate state. You're right, it genuinely helps the story, getting involved with the characters for instance. I can much better relate to someone having to hold themselves, when I'm actually forced to do so myself.. 

I think this is my favourite scenario of all time!  I've always had a thing for the no loo at work, or no loo that someone is prepared to use, leading to a she's holding it all day situation. I can imagine it happening, I can think of people who have done it, I'm sure it happens a lot, actually.  The setting and the writing is extremely realistic and so I loved this story at least 200 percent!  🙂😍

Just now, rebeljaffa said:

I think this is my favourite scenario of all time!  I've always had a thing for the no loo at work, or no loo that someone is prepared to use, leading to a she's holding it all day situation. I can imagine it happening, I can think of people who have done it, I'm sure it happens a lot, actually.  The setting and the writing is extremely realistic and so I loved this story at least 200 percent!  🙂😍

Thank you. 

Wow @Mbgpeelover I don’t know if you realise just what a talent you have as this is just an amazing story. In some ways I even love how it leaves us all wanting more with our not knowing what happened after she got out of the car as it fits the narrative so well. You are amazing and this story is close to perfect so thank you so much… and then reading just how desperate it got you writing it is extra exciting for me

19 minutes ago, New_Macca said:

Wow @Mbgpeelover I don’t know if you realise just what a talent you have as this is just an amazing story. In some ways I even love how it leaves us all wanting more with our not knowing what happened after she got out of the car as it fits the narrative so well. You are amazing and this story is close to perfect so thank you so much… and then reading just how desperate it got you writing it is extra exciting for me

Thank you. It’s always good to keep some intrigue about a story and let the reader fill in parts whilst providing enough to satisfy. I love writing things like this and have some more ideas I’ll be posting soon. 
your kind comments mean such a lot to me. I’m a huge believer that if a story brings me pleasure then it might just bring some to others too. Hearing I have achieved that is like the holy grail. So glad you enjoyed it. 

Yet another awesome story of yours I truly loved, @Mbgpeelover.

I have to say that just like wannawatch and omocbc and probably many others I'd love to watch one of these desperate writing sessions of yours, that is if and only if you're willing to film and share something like that off course. As stated above, sharing such a large video in the downloads section on here should work fine.

58 minutes ago, ola93 said:

Yet another awesome story of yours I truly loved, @Mbgpeelover.

I have to say that just like wannawatch and omocbc and probably many others I'd love to watch one of these desperate writing sessions of yours, that is if and only if you're willing to film and share something like that off course. As stated above, sharing such a large video in the downloads section on here should work fine.

Oh I would be very happy, delighted even, to share provided I can find a way to do it as I wrote on an iPad which is also what I would use to record. I’ll have a think and see what I can come up with though. 

1 hour ago, Rexone_312 said:

I found your story in my feed and you're just like always - one of the greatest writers of omorashi. You made my day 😍

Such a hot and yet realistic scenario after such a long time. 

Thank you. For about five months there I was writing a novel on here daily hence why such a lack of other stories. Back to short stories for a bit now so hopefully more that you’ll enjoy. 

On 2/15/2022 at 4:53 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

It’s always good to keep some intrigue about a story and let the reader fill in parts whilst providing enough to satisfy

That's so true, and what I try to do with my own writing, which is so inferior to yours.  You have a great imagination, superb writing style and we all want more, please. With video recording of you doing it, clearly 🙂

1 hour ago, holdit247 said:

That's so true, and what I try to do with my own writing, which is so inferior to yours.  You have a great imagination, superb writing style and we all want more, please. With video recording of you doing it, clearly 🙂

Aww thank you! I actually love reading so many other stories on here, including yours, so never put yourself down. I’m working on my next story right now and still thinking about the practicalities of filming myself as I write. I promise as soon as I work out the logistics I’ll post a link.