Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Omg yes... Nothing like when someone has their hair done up, and makeup on, wearing a nice dressy outfit with good shoes, and then, well, an accident happens...  That's the stuff dreams are made of lol.  That pic is somehow breathtaking and adorable at the same time. 

Edited by yertle2012
Edited for spelling (see edit history)
1 hour ago, wannawatch said:

Not 'blah' at all!? 

I'd be most gratefull-, as well as excited to see an accident while you're wearing that! 

Oh and Happy Valentines to you too! 

I actually bought TWO dresses🙈. Just to go out with one of my oldest girlfriends and Glam it up.

The other one is solid pink eyelet though and a little shorter so maybe that's better to hope for an accident in🤔

1 hour ago, Danno1988 said:

I enjoy every wetting video you do! So yes I'd like to see some formal outfit wetting videos.

A true fan indeed. I appreciate you.

39 minutes ago, yertle2012 said:

Omg yes... Nothing like when someone has their hair done up, and makeup on, wearing a nice dressy outfit with good shoes, and then, well, an accident happens...  That's the stuff dreams are made of lol.  That pic is somehow breathtaking and adorable at the same time. 

39 minutes ago, yertle2012 said:

@yertle2012you are a loyal and supportive follower and always so kind and encouraging. Thank you for that. These are difficult waters ( pun? 🤷) to navigate sometimes 

10 hours ago, Antispam said:

I mean i cant say no to that cleavage

hahahaha. Touche

10 hours ago, yertle2012 said:

What can I say, I like women who chart their own course. Happy Valentine's Day. 💛

I live that you aren't intimidated by strong women. The world thanks you ! 

2 hours ago, Ajr972 said:

Doesn’t matter what you’re wearing at all (someday hopefully nothing 😂), your accidents are the best! And how lovely it is to see the girls out as well, they are beautiful as always. You look amazing!

Thank you 

10 minutes ago, New_Macca said:

I think there is definitely a lot of interest. You look smoking hot in that outfit.

mi also love the idea of someone dressed up so nicely, so smart and ladylike having to squat as they simply couldn’t wait, it just seems out of character with how dressed and makes it extra sexy 

Oooooh. I see what you're saying. Yes, the "vulgarity" of the squat coupled with the ladylike image can be hot

On 2/14/2022 at 1:56 PM, Breepee said:

Lovely dress! Would be interested to know what’s underneath…

I love all your wetting content but always wonder what’s getting the full force of your pee explosions… 

In the winter it's jeans or tights. And I don't wear panties with jeans EVER. Wedgie city with this rump. 

Summer, bare legs all the way. If it's loose fitting just some highcut cotton briefs. Of it's clingy usually a shiny satin control brief. Usually nude.

In this case I wore red cotton panties with pink hearts and pink lace trim at the top. 

22 hours ago, pegasus42 said:

I hope everyone here has a warm Valentines Day, however that happens: self-wetting, wetting someone else, being wet upon, holding, leaking, however… wet love is good love. 🙂

Indeed. I did NOT but I hope y'all did

13 hours ago, openmindeddude said:

Thats a lovely outfit! - would love a peak underneath - Happy Valentines to my fav wetter 🙂

That's sweet

2 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

In the winter it's jeans or tights. And I don't wear panties with jeans EVER. Wedgie city with this rump. 

Summer, bare legs all the way. If it's loose fitting just some highcut cotton briefs. Of it's clingy usually a shiny satin control brief. Usually nude.

In this case I wore red cotton panties with pink hearts and pink lace trim at the top. 

Indeed. I did NOT but I hope y'all did

That's sweet

Ayo!! U can’t just steal my heart like that by describing an absolutely tremendous pair of undies like that and not play SHOW and tell….. kidding of course u can I just that was a funny thing t… please? 🥺