Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever peed yourself while gaming?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the best way to play!

I've peed while gaming many times. I always have dirty dishes sitting on my desk and usually go commando and pantsless, so I pee into a cup and empty it out once I get a break. I've only peed my pants

Not that often recently anymore but quite a lot during my teenage years. Most of the time not a full force lost, more the "Getting hard to concentrate, I just let a little spurt out and go after this

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Gamerman said:

Ooh nice! Do you have any types of challenges that you make up while playing it as well?

Losing is an instant 8 ounce chug of water, if the challenge ends because I lost too much I have to down my 64 ounce jug within 5 minutes. Once I make it to the Intercontinental Champion level there's no holding myself or squirming, just willpower until I either become champion and can go pee or piss myself and my chair. For the championship matches I have to stand with legs apart. 

I've peed while gaming many times. I always have dirty dishes sitting on my desk and usually go commando and pantsless, so I pee into a cup and empty it out once I get a break. I've only peed my pants once. It was in the middle of winter, so it was cold and I was wearing fleece pajama pants. I was playing online with friends, we were in the middle of a really intense and difficult boss rush, and I was so into the game I didn't notice my need to pee until we had finally gotten to the final boss on the seventh attempt. Online so no pause button and I was playing tank, so I just had to keep going. The boss was almost dead and so we're most of my teammates when the dam broke and I soaked my pants. We were on voice chat, and the hiss was so loud that my friends heard it and started asking "Did you spill your water?" The never knew. We beat the boss though, so maybe the pee was good luck, lol.

That ended up a lot longer than I was intending. Hope you enjoyed!

29 minutes ago, OmegaButtercup said:

I've peed while gaming many times. I always have dirty dishes sitting on my desk and usually go commando and pantsless, so I pee into a cup and empty it out once I get a break. I've only peed my pants once. It was in the middle of winter, so it was cold and I was wearing fleece pajama pants. I was playing online with friends, we were in the middle of a really intense and difficult boss rush, and I was so into the game I didn't notice my need to pee until we had finally gotten to the final boss on the seventh attempt. Online so no pause button and I was playing tank, so I just had to keep going. The boss was almost dead and so we're most of my teammates when the dam broke and I soaked my pants. We were on voice chat, and the hiss was so loud that my friends heard it and started asking "Did you spill your water?" The never knew. We beat the boss though, so maybe the pee was good luck, lol.

That ended up a lot longer than I was intending. Hope you enjoyed!

Ive had moments like this. Like when im playing CoD Zombies

• 4 weeks later...

I used to, back when I had my own room — now I share my room — I would drink tons preparing for overnight gaming. When everyone had gone to sleep, I’d dress multiple layers of clothing: a pad, then a two pairs of underwear, multiple waist-stockings, high-waist black leggings and two pairs of skintight jeans. Then I’d play a shooter (search and destroy game mode where each person has one life per round) and make a deal with myself that every time I died and would let a squirt go. I also would place a towel in my chair to prevent wetting the chair. I remember having so much fun doing it. Eventually, I’d overflow the pad and then squirt a few more times before quitting and finish in the bathtub, rub one out, shower, then head to bed. Good times. Can’t do that anymore now, though.

Not that often recently anymore but quite a lot during my teenage years. Most of the time not a full force lost, more the "Getting hard to concentrate, I just let a little spurt out and go after this and that" thing. And after that it was often like "oh Iam fine now, can wait a little longer". Repeat that for a couple hours and you still get fairly wet😅

I wet while gaming all the time when I was a teenager too! Sometimes I would pee my pants before logging on, or wet while in the middle of a game. I got pretty good at standing up in the middle of an online round and letting go all the way. Sometimes I would re-wet two or three times in one night! When it was time to log off and do my homework I was usually soaked all the way to my socks! (And yes, I did my homework all wet too!)