Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever peed yourself while gaming?

I've done a few holding contests with my partner that involved us playing games. So, we've both had a few leaks while gaming. 

There is a story my partner told me. He didn't wet himself because he was busy gaming and didn't want to get up, but I think it still counts for this thread. It was when he was a teenager, he'd had a lot of water with dinner and then forgot to pee before bed. So, he woke up very desperate the next morning, but the restroom was occupied. So, he went back to his room and played with a handheld game to try and distract himself. Even with the distraction though, he just had to pee too badly and couldn't make it.  

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the best way to play!

I've peed while gaming many times. I always have dirty dishes sitting on my desk and usually go commando and pantsless, so I pee into a cup and empty it out once I get a break. I've only peed my pants

Not that often recently anymore but quite a lot during my teenage years. Most of the time not a full force lost, more the "Getting hard to concentrate, I just let a little spurt out and go after this

Posted Images

Oh yes, loads of times.

After discovering my wetting fetish as a young teen (before I had any sexual thoughts) I used to sit at my computer and silently pee into my pants and jeans. I honestly really don't remember how I concealed my deeds and managed to NOT be caught (I really never was), because I shared a room with my brother at this time. After wetting my jeans I normally hid them in a small space under my desk and behind a small cupboard. And every other day I managed to smuggle my wet jeans into the washing.

Funny enough I used to play winter games (I don't remember which version it was) these days and I connect everything of this game (the graphics, the games, the music, everything) with the feeling of letting go, the warmth in my crotch and the scent of drying pee. I love the memory of it.

Today as a gamer I often just pee myself when I'm lazy or in the mood, although when I do I mostly have to interrupt my gaming, because I get too horny and have to take care of it. 😄

It happened to me recently and I happened to also be streaming. I was playing a horror game and one of the jumpscares got me pretty good, which caused me to leak into my chair for a few seconds. I think I played it off well, but I still kept playing afterwards without getting up because I didn't want to raise suspicion. I think I got away with it, but I need to remember to take a bathroom break sooner, especially when playing these kinds of games.

Oh boy. So I don't know if anybody has played Cities Skylines, but I play it heavily modded to the point where its more of a city simulation than a game. As a result I tend to individually place buildings, decals (cracks in the ground, dirt, etc), assets (trash, illegally parked cars, bins, debris...mostly trash), trees...you get the idea. 

It's almost a given that when I sit down to play for awhile I'm going to be so fully absorbed in whatever I'm doing that I'll be there for hours at a time and not even notice the time passing, except for the occasional autosave that interrupts the flow of what I'm doing. Anyway, this tends to result in me putting off making dinner or getting a drink or going to the bathroom, obviously, even though my desk was (up until recently) literally right next to the bathroom door. Many times I've gone something like 'I need warehouses here' and then spent the next two and a half hours just trying to get around to actually placing the warehouses. So much is on the list to be done that I bounce around between projects.

Eventually I'll need to pee pretty bad since I put off getting up for as long as possible to keep the creativity flowing. As it were. And then I'll realise that I still haven't done anything with the warehouses, so I'll set myself the goal of trying to get them fully complete before getting up.

Lets just say it's a good thing my desk chair isn't absorbant...

16 hours ago, Varys said:

Oh boy. So I don't know if anybody has played Cities Skylines, but I play it heavily modded to the point where its more of a city simulation than a game. As a result I tend to individually place buildings, decals (cracks in the ground, dirt, etc), assets (trash, illegally parked cars, bins, debris...mostly trash), trees...you get the idea. 

It's almost a given that when I sit down to play for awhile I'm going to be so fully absorbed in whatever I'm doing that I'll be there for hours at a time and not even notice the time passing, except for the occasional autosave that interrupts the flow of what I'm doing. Anyway, this tends to result in me putting off making dinner or getting a drink or going to the bathroom, obviously, even though my desk was (up until recently) literally right next to the bathroom door. Many times I've gone something like 'I need warehouses here' and then spent the next two and a half hours just trying to get around to actually placing the warehouses. So much is on the list to be done that I bounce around between projects.

Eventually I'll need to pee pretty bad since I put off getting up for as long as possible to keep the creativity flowing. As it were. And then I'll realise that I still haven't done anything with the warehouses, so I'll set myself the goal of trying to get them fully complete before getting up.

Lets just say it's a good thing my desk chair isn't absorbant...

Dang that sounds intense tbh haha i do love that game but have yet to try a mod for it. 

12 hours ago, silvermoon said:

It happens often that I'm focusing so much on the game that I don't even notice I have to go. Another thing that happens is sometimes when I relax after a tense moment, I leak a bit.

Yes sometimes this happens to me but usually i notice right away and just hold it and eventually let some out a little at a time

4 hours ago, kittyearsamy said:

I used to when I was littler I'd try to let out a little bit into my panties so I could keep my turn going longer 😊

Haha yes me too. I still do 😛

17 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Once, on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, at the Lomei Labyrinth. There I kind of paused and put protection on my couch and tried to see if I could hold it until I found the shrine. But as usual I got too impatient for relief and wet my shorts voluntarily before I could find the shrine.

I might have to redownload the game to do challenges like that. Good thinking

On 2/13/2022 at 6:24 PM, wetaccident said:

Would love to hear more about this if you have the time and inclination!

For myself, yes I have done many times. It's one of my favorite things to do as part of a holding. I just re-downloaded Skyrim for this reason. "Oh, I'll just finish this quest!" "Oh, I'll just..." etc.

I've wet myself more than once trying to grind out certain goals in Skyrim! It's like a drug for my ADD brain honestly, it's very easy to get lost in video games and not realise I'm wetting until I feel a certain spreading warmth ;////;

10 hours ago, SaQra said:

I've wet myself more than once trying to grind out certain goals in Skyrim! It's like a drug for my ADD brain honestly, it's very easy to get lost in video games and not realise I'm wetting until I feel a certain spreading warmth ;////;

Yes, exactly! There's something about having a next task that I can just focus on achieving (and then again and again) that is very satisfying to my brain. And I think there's definitely something to the ADD side of it for sure. I get hyper focused on the game so anything else becomes unimportant including going pee. When I was younger I peed my pants many times due to this. I'm slightly better now but can still surprise myself by suddenly realizing I'm desperate to pee and must have been for ages before realizing it.

On 2/14/2022 at 11:32 PM, silvermoon said:

It happens often that I'm focusing so much on the game that I don't even notice I have to go. Another thing that happens is sometimes when I relax after a tense moment, I leak a bit.

Was the same for me.  I'd get hyper focused on the came and no even realize how bad I had to go to the point that sometimes I would pee my pants and not even realize I was doing so until a little bit later when I finally realized and felt that my underwear and pants/shorts were wet. 

On 2/18/2022 at 12:29 AM, desperateseb said:

I love the sound of this and often play games when I really have to go. I've never had the balls to actually piss myself yet though- too bothered about the clean up. 

Haha I usually sit on a towel so it soaks it up mostly. Its so fun and freeing

On 2/18/2022 at 1:07 AM, D0nt45k said:

No, but I know somebody who did.

Oh? Are you able to explain? 

A close friend of mine from college, who went back to Sweden to live, wets herself all the time while gaming and also on Second Life. 

I didn't tell her of my love of omo in college and she didn't tell me she didn't want to be a guy. It took a lot of courage and distance for her to admit it to me after she was back home. I felt I had to open up to her that I loved anything having to do with omo/related/pee/etc. 

She said that she wish she knew because she did too. So when we did chat or game together, we had cams set up and could watch each other until the other one could hold on no longer and wet themself. 

No, I did not take video. She said until she was able to have surgery, she did not feel right about videos or photos being out there. I let her have as much videos or photos of me, though.

And yes, she kicked my ass in Halo.

Guest Jasminexo

I’ve laughed too hard whilst playing a game with friends and let out the odd dribble or spurt, quite embarrassing when I usually wear lightly coloured leggings when I play video games, usually they’re grey and the stain is very obvious.