Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever peed yourself while gaming?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the best way to play!

I've peed while gaming many times. I always have dirty dishes sitting on my desk and usually go commando and pantsless, so I pee into a cup and empty it out once I get a break. I've only peed my pants

Not that often recently anymore but quite a lot during my teenage years. Most of the time not a full force lost, more the "Getting hard to concentrate, I just let a little spurt out and go after this

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Not peed myself but became very very desperate! Mostly just playing games on my iPad like UNO as I set myself a target to reach and refuse to go pee until I reach it. 

Would love to hear more about this if you have the time and inclination!

For myself, yes I have done many times. It's one of my favorite things to do as part of a holding. I just re-downloaded Skyrim for this reason. "Oh, I'll just finish this quest!" "Oh, I'll just..." etc.

5 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

I don’t get crazy desperate and do it almost as an accident, but I often let my self relax and dribble little by little while playing video games. It’s the order time to do it! 

Ya saaame but more than a little ha

11 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Not peed myself but became very very desperate! Mostly just playing games on my iPad like UNO as I set myself a target to reach and refuse to go pee until I reach it. 

Yes i do the same thing with my games sometimes lol. Complete an objective(s) before going pee or allowing myself to let some out

1 minute ago, wetaccident said:

Would love to hear more about this if you have the time and inclination!

For myself, yes I have done many times. It's one of my favorite things to do as part of a holding. I just re-downloaded Skyrim for this reason. "Oh, I'll just finish this quest!" "Oh, I'll just..." etc.

Yes ive done this with skyrim specifically many many times hahaha

21 minutes ago, Gamerman said:

Yes ive done this with skyrim specifically many many times hahaha

Yeah Skyrim is good for that (or bad depending on how you look at it haha). I haven't played in awhile but the Civ games are always good that way "Just one more turn...".

I actually found myself doing this whlie playing Stellaris just last night. I didn't wet but after a lengthy late night session (I lost track of time combined with my insomnia) I was definitely squirming and fidgeting around on my chair and even holding myself some. It wasn't really intentional at the time but I went with it for a bit after I realized I was starting to get a bit desperate. 

I almost lost it while I was playing Wii boxing with a few friends. I'm not a gamer, but Wii sports games are fun, I was waiting my turn to box and my bladder was starting to feel full. We had been munching on sweet and salty junk food all day so I was super thirsty and drank way too much soda.  I had my turn and then ran to the bathroom, I don't pee myself in front of other people and I was sitting in my very expensive soft chair. I  have peed while just doing random stuff on my computer though and that's fun.

58 minutes ago, wannawatch said:

Never while gaming, but.. reading-definitely, yes!! 

Mostly while reading a good omorashi-story, because I find it makes the tale more exciting, arousing even when experiencing the same predicament yourself. 

Am I the only one here who favors  reading over gaming?? 

Absolutely not. Reading is by far my favourite hobby…that and writing and I always have a full bladder when writing omo 

2 hours ago, wannawatch said:

Never while gaming, but.. reading-definitely, yes!! 

Mostly while reading a good omorashi-story, because I find it makes the tale more exciting, arousing even when experiencing the same predicament yourself. 

Am I the only one here who favors  reading over gaming?? 

Ive done the same haha I understand what you mean

4 minutes ago, GreenChile said:

I game on my tablet and yes there's been times I've told myself I have to hold until I reach a certain level. Either my tablet will crash or I'll lose and have to start the challenge over again and when your bladder was set on that certain release time, it's gonna get that release at that time no matter how much you clench, squeeze, or grind.

Yesss same. Ive been trying to find a game on my phone that will allow me to do that so any suggestions?

1 hour ago, MaleOmoFan94 said:

I almost lost it while I was playing Wii boxing with a few friends. I'm not a gamer, but Wii sports games are fun, I was waiting my turn to box and my bladder was starting to feel full. We had been munching on sweet and salty junk food all day so I was super thirsty and drank way too much soda.  I had my turn and then ran to the bathroom, I don't pee myself in front of other people and I was sitting in my very expensive soft chair. I  have peed while just doing random stuff on my computer though and that's fun.

Haha yes wii has you moving around a lot so having a full bladder doing so is definitely a challenge lol. Ive done that in vr 

4 minutes ago, Gamerman said:

Yesss same. Ive been trying to find a game on my phone that will allow me to do that so any suggestions?

If you want an ultimately useless game that serves no purpose than to make you pee yourself, Raid Shadow Legends. Yes, the official game of your most hated YouTubers who've never played a game in their life 😂 and Rise Of Empires, both are kinda hard if you don't buy any upgrades so if you do rapid desperation you're guaranteed to pee the bed or your chair 

1 minute ago, GreenChile said:

If you want an ultimately useless game that serves no purpose than to make you pee yourself, Raid Shadow Legends. Yes, the official game of your most hated YouTubers who've never played a game in their life 😂 and Rise Of Empires, both are kinda hard if you don't buy any upgrades so if you do rapid desperation you're guaranteed to pee the bed or your chair 

Oooh ok so I actually started playing raid shadow legends and i find it pretty fun tbh 😅 ive never tried Rise of Empires but i will download it. I see ads all the time. What kind of objectives do you do for it? 

I used to do something kinda the opposite.  I would say that if I lose to this guy or don't reach a certain threshold before this other thing happens, I would wet myself a little.  It's a way of compounding the shame of not reaching a goal with the shame of losing control and peeing a little.  Part of the reason I like to do it this way is that it doesn't involve getting up and emptying, making it possible that if I did succeed, I can just set another goal for the next thing.  Unless I was really on a roll, I would eventually have a little accident in my pants.  Not much typically, just a spurt or two to be able to feel it.  I always did this in secret and didn't really let anyone know and I didn't do this in public.  I would often have some tissues or toilet paper wrapped around me in case it was needed, but sometimes, I did without it just enough to make a barely noticeable spot.

Also, this was a game that I played that didn't always have to involve any other games.  I could just say that the next time I saw a really beautiful woman, I could see myself just losing to her and feeling myself let go a little.  IDK, it made sense in my head.

Guest WetterArgento
2 minutes ago, Stinky Pikachu said:

If you count leaks, then yeah, very often xD Full wettings tho only once in a while

Same for me, when I have time to do a proper hold I play some retro games to pass time and usually leak a bit in my chair before going to the shower to wet fully

Been playing the Donkey Kong Country trilogy while holding, my only rule is that once I reach the 30 min mark I begin letting a little out into my underwear every time I lose a life, I usually last about an hour and a half before I wet myself or I get a Game Over, I tend to last longer when I need to get a hard level done, my longest session being just under two hours.

3 hours ago, ilikeadultvids said:

I used to do something kinda the opposite.  I would say that if I lose to this guy or don't reach a certain threshold before this other thing happens, I would wet myself a little.  It's a way of compounding the shame of not reaching a goal with the shame of losing control and peeing a little.  Part of the reason I like to do it this way is that it doesn't involve getting up and emptying, making it possible that if I did succeed, I can just set another goal for the next thing.  Unless I was really on a roll, I would eventually have a little accident in my pants.  Not much typically, just a spurt or two to be able to feel it.  I always did this in secret and didn't really let anyone know and I didn't do this in public.  I would often have some tissues or toilet paper wrapped around me in case it was needed, but sometimes, I did without it just enough to make a barely noticeable spot.

Also, this was a game that I played that didn't always have to involve any other games.  I could just say that the next time I saw a really beautiful woman, I could see myself just losing to her and feeling myself let go a little.  IDK, it made sense in my head.

I do the same thing. It adds incentive to actually do good. Though, after a little while of me not leaking I would get up and go to the toilet. It is like the big reward for doing good. I only do this with RPG games though. Turn-based and stuff like that.

I have had two near-miss scenarios ages ago, one involving System Shock 2 and one involving Thief: The Dark Project. Both games have giant spider enemies and I have arachnophobia, so these would have been legitimate fear wettings if I had actually been trying to hold deliberately. As it was I didn't actually lose control, which with the benefit of time and retrospection, was a bit of a lost opportunity... though it would have been hard to explain.

6 hours ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Its the same for me I like that a lot!