Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Accident at night, finally

I've used pull-ups and diapers 24/7 a couple of years now, mostly because of comfort at practicality but also too much dribbling after taking a piss at the toilet. During night-time I sometimes pissed myself on purpose just before sleeping or in the morning so that I could stay a bit longer in bed. Sometimes I woke up and wasn't sure if I had an accident or if It was on purpose, but after a while my memory and brain agreed that it was probably on purpose. 

Until this Saturday morning.

I woke up with a totally wet Tena diaper. A bit confused when I woke up and discovered that, but I was sure I hadn't done this on purpose. So I kind of celebrate today - my first really soaking wet morning caused by an accident. I like that feeling. And I didn't dream of going to the toilet or something like that. I just got another good reason of wearing diapers 24/7.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another story of success this night!

I've still not found the receip for guaranteed success. As mentioned earlier, I usually go to bed not too desperate, and also not with an empty bladder. 

Yesterday, I was quite desperate before going to sleep. I decided to almost emtpy my bladder in the toilet since I just had a big glass of water. Then I fell to sleep very fast, and when I woke up I didn't feel a soaked diaper. But it was a bit damp, wasn't it? I took my phone and turned on the light and had a look. It was yellow and damp indeed. So I had an accident at night again, hurray!