Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Updated with video🤷Wore a dress and heels and I'm chugging water- Whats Gonna Happen Today??!!🤔

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today's look. It's 50 and sunny and so am I! Well. Not 50. Yet!!🤫   I'm mostly done with a gallon of water. I have 3 more hours at the office. I'm doing the twist to The Beat on my ☕ br

Thanks! My mom thinks so too 😂           And now....the pièce de résistance!   I made it maybe 2 miles from the office. I actually thought I was going to lose i

I have one call and I need to tie a mega report up with a bow.  I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.   Eeek!     InShot_20220208_172852612.mp4

Posted Images

• The title was changed to Updated with video🤷Wore a dress and heels and I'm chugging water- Whats Gonna Happen Today??!!🤔
2 hours ago, Lasseman said:

I know you will figure something out! Maybe your beautiful legs and feets need some heating? and some lovely teasing before that!😍

My feet are the only part of me that's ticklish 🤗

1 hour ago, Wallywick said:

Gorgeous. Nothing beats a short skirt and deep cleavage 

A-men brother Wally!

40 minutes ago, yertle2012 said:

My god woman. It's like you're setting yourself up to fail.  It'd be a travesty if those lovely heels got wet, not to mention the shame you'd surely feel as the wetness floods your legs, feet, and derriere.

I am SHOCKED sir that you would imply such impropriety upon my person!😘