Sign In

No. 

No. 

Here is the aftermath.

20221215_192304.jpg

20221215_192301.jpg

20221215_192257.jpg

20221215_192244.jpg

My snowpants kind of look like regular pants. So it was not odd and at the same time i work at a server farm. It is kept at around 55 degrees at all times to keep the servers cool. The only thing people did was look at the front of my pants. Iguess because i smelled like pee, but as the pants hid the wetness well they could not tell that i was soaked.

On 12/15/2022 at 9:14 AM, trienergy said:

Love going in snowpants. Here are some pics will show the strip down latter. All im wearing under is thermals and my briefs.

20221215_091130.jpg

20221215_091106.jpg

20221215_091056.jpg

20221215_091046.jpg

ooh arctix.  i have snowpants by the sam brand, but without the knee reinforcements.  mine never leaked through however,  i think the shell fabric is slightly different.  you should give columbia snowpants a try.   i drank a lot of tea and went in them big time and they held up very well, not even the zippers showed any signs of wetness

I remember having fun with the family in the snow one day and I eventually needed to pee, so I excused myself and found a tree to pee behind. As I start my wife comes running over with her hands in her crotch saying she’s dying to pee. But her snow pants don’t have a crotch zipper, so she has to take off a million layers while trying not to pee herself. She couldn’t do it in time and had an accident in her snow pants.

On 12/16/2022 at 9:19 PM, wetsnowpants said:

ooh arctix.  i have snowpants by the sam brand, but without the knee reinforcements.  mine never leaked through however,  i think the shell fabric is slightly different.  you should give columbia snowpants a try.   i drank a lot of tea and went in them big time and they held up very well, not even the zippers showed any signs of wetness

i will have to get some columbia snowpants and try them out.

• 3 months later...

I grew up in a climate with cold, snowy winters where it was common for snow to drift 2-4 feet deep. I definitely had times of getting desperate to pee and it taking quite a bit longer than I expected to get to the house, to the bathroom, and partially undressed that by then I'd leaked a small to moderate amount. 

I also remember a time I was playing with a sort-of friend (friendly enough but there were always tensions and she'd try to get me in trouble with my or her parents on a regular basis) in 3 foot deep snow and I forget what led up to it but she ended up completely peeing her snowsuit to the point of being totally soaked and yellowing the snow around her. I was 11 and she was 10. A minute or two later she told her dad and he ran outside, livid, screaming at me that it was my fault and I was a terrible person and should be ashamed of myself. He was an asshole and while I never really had a crush on that particular girl, I can't deny that I liked that particular moment and memory aside from the drama with parents.

Edited by pierplanetarpi (see edit history)