Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Revealing this fetish to someone

I revealed it to someone I met. We both had "pee jokes" and I think at one point I joked about having a pee fetish. She went, "and what if i did?" Eventually we discovered our fetish, but we both had different interest when it came to pee.

With that being said, I would probably only reveal it flat out with someone I have A LOT of trust with. There is a world where what I did could have gone horribly wrong.

Edited by thelastpee (see edit history)

I've only told 3 partners, one because she told me she liked to hold her pee so I told her just keep holding, that lead to quite a few interesting moments between us. The next was when we were in bed fooling around and she needed to pee but didn't want to stop so we kept going but when she climaxed she peed the bed as well 🤯 (best feeling in the world BTW). The third was someone who we'd play around a little and since her team lost to my team, her challenge was she had to drink a gallon of water and hold until she got to my place. She made it through the day but didn't quite make it up my stairs. Once she said how good it felt, I told her my fetish and we still play some games like that today. 

Two of my friends sort of found out about it, or I told them about it. One of my friends saw that I was friends with this girl on social media that was his roommate's girlfriend in college, and he wonders how I knew her and everything like that, because he thought she was really hot and had a crush on her. I eventually admitted that I met her on a pee fetish forum (small world huh) and he found the idea of her liking watersports was rather disgusting. So he didn't really seem to think it was such a good thing, and figured that maybe it was better that he never got together with her in light of that.

My other friend found out by cat fishing me on the Internet to play a joke on me that he eventually came clean about, and I was annoyed with him over that, and he said he just didn't understand what the appeal was of the fetish because once he had to hold his pee six hours in a car ride and he didn't find it enjoyable at all.

Other than that I have pretty much kept it secret except online in places like this where I am comfortably anonymous. Although if my other family and friends ever did find out I don't think they wouldn't be extremely shocked seeing as I love toilet humor, they just don't know that I find it sexually arousing, and that is for the best.

I told my last boyfriend about it, but he was kind of indifferent to it. I told my current girlfriend about my fetish maybe a month ago, and it turns out she’s into omo too. We just finished having sex and she asked me if there was anything new I wanted to try next time. I said, “well there is something but you’ll probably not going to like it anyway.” By some miracle she did!

After much deliberation I decided to tell my current girlfriend about it. I was really reluctant to but she came clean about (some of) her fetishes and coaxed it out of me. I felt really good after I told her because she was really accepting of it, more than I was expecting her to be.

This happened a few months ago and we've done some roleplay-ish stuff a few times, mainly I just make her hold her pee until she's desperate and begging to go. I'm not really into the wetting aspect of the fetish particularly so I haven't had her wet her pants. She's not particularly turned on by the holding itself, but likes to do dom/sub stuff so it's still somewhat in her comfort zone.

I can't imagine ever telling a friend though, as for a therapist I don't have one but I wouldn't see myself needing to tell them if I did.

Ironically my therapist took it much worse than my partners ever did. (My shrink was great, just not on that subject.) I think it confused her.

My partners, on the other hand, were all totally untroubled by it... the first one actually laughed at me because I'd been so ashamed of what they considered a fairly garden-variety kink, the second one said "It doesn't bother me," and the third said, "You know, I could do that for you..."

The first woman I really loved, in college, got seriously desperate while I was in a car with her... we never got together, but I (guiltily) replayed that over and over in my head. Years later I finally got up the nerve to confess to her, and she said, "I would never judge you."

I've been really lucky! But I also think the tides are turning a bit... kink in general is spoken of much more openly now.

14 hours ago, Weasel said:

Ironically my therapist took it much worse than my partners ever did. (My shrink was great, just not on that subject.) I think it confused her.

My partners, on the other hand, were all totally untroubled by it... the first one actually laughed at me because I'd been so ashamed of what they considered a fairly garden-variety kink, the second one said "It doesn't bother me," and the third said, "You know, I could do that for you..."

The first woman I really loved, in college, got seriously desperate while I was in a car with her... we never got together, but I (guiltily) replayed that over and over in my head. Years later I finally got up the nerve to confess to her, and she said, "I would never judge you."

I've been really lucky! But I also think the tides are turning a bit... kink in general is spoken of much more openly now.

This is interesting comment. We are undergoing a spot of therapy at the minute and I have a solo session this week where I imagine the subject might arise.

My 2nd therapist is the only one I have told. I was too scared to tell the first therapist but when I started seeing a sex therapist, then I knew I had to tell her. It was intimidating for sure but she was super nice and helpful, mentioning that she had worked with a number of clients who had peeing fetishes before. The more I talked about my interests with her and talked about experiences I’d like to have one day, I became more comfortable. From seeing a sex therapist, I became less embarrassed by having this fetish and I got the help I needed to learn to love it more

I used to be very shy and never told anyone about it for most of my life. Then in the last few years I got the courage and I told it to most women that I have dated, usually right on the first or second nights together.

So far I never had a bad reaction to it. Most thought it's innocent and didn't mind doing it, some were a bit surprised and said they wouldn't do it (but didn't treat me any different), and a few said it was hot and actually wanted to try it as soon as possible.

Of course, it does require some judgement. I don't tell it to dates who seem close-minded or if I'm not really interested in the person and willing to get her involved in my fetish.

i tell anyone who asks i like piss.  everyone knows that im a urine drinker.i  remember being very hurt when my mom said no one will ever love you if you keep having accidents. she had caught me and outed me to the family. so fuck it im the piss guy i kinda like it. and the girls that like piss in my hometown atleast know that im the town pissing freak but i think honesty is the best policy just tell people your depraved piss thoughts.they just might be thinking the same.

Well, I usually like to tell people right away that I do like women who are able to hold their pee. Unfortunately, so far I haven't been able to meet one who really is into that. I keep searching on... So, if you meet me, don't hide it. 😄 

And a therapist? No, why should I need one? It's a harmless wish. Do people who love sweets go on therapy for this reason? :-)) 

On 2/5/2022 at 10:13 AM, PrincessPEEach said:

I told my husband. He had no reaction.  It was pretty anticlimactic….I had built it up in my head to be this big deal, and it literally took me an hour to even get the words out in the moment, but he literally was like ‘huh. Ok’ 🤷‍♀️

He hasn’t brought it up since 

That kinda sucks he's so aloof about it!!

On 1/8/2022 at 10:02 PM, LifeIsStrange said:

I was able to find all of the episodes of that show and I saw that episode in question (episode 6 "Viva Lost Wages" to be precise) Drexell was asking the girl if she wanted another drink and she told him that she'd already had five sodas, then a few minutes later all the kids say they have to go bad and beg Roscoe to stop the bus so they can go, so they pull over at a gas station where the kids all frantically run inside.  Pretty decent scene overall.

8 hours ago, theAnalyzer said:

Well, I usually like to tell people right away that I do like women who are able to hold their pee. Unfortunately, so far I haven't been able to meet one who really is into that. I keep searching on... So, if you meet me, don't hide it. 😄 

And a therapist? No, why should I need one? It's a harmless wish. Do people who love sweets go on therapy for this reason? :-)) 

9 hours ago, yourinphun said:

i tell anyone who asks i like piss.  everyone knows that im a urine drinker.i  remember being very hurt when my mom said no one will ever love you if you keep having accidents. she had caught me and outed me to the family. so fuck it im the piss guy i kinda like it. and the girls that like piss in my hometown atleast know that im the town pissing freak but i think honesty is the best policy just tell people your depraved piss thoughts.they just might be thinking the same.

Yeah, Mum found a pair of my wet pissed jeans hidden in my room.  She made me wear them around for the rest of the day to shame me.  I still love this fetish so mum's little shaming had no effect on me what-so-ever!!!!!  Stay wet! Stay warm!

I've only tipp-toed in the vicinity of it a couple times. Never mentioning it as a turn-on or an interest per se. Just brought  up some times I had wet my pants in the past. I mean innocent stuff from years ago.   It was amazing how much people DON'T like talking about the subject. Not a lot of data points I know, but I sort of got a feel for how others would react. ergo, I never brought it up again

Back in highschool I told like my 1st girlfriend about it since she exposed her fetishes to me, with the short time we where together she did do a few holds. I'm not into wetting so it worked out well for us, most girls in my school would avoid the bathroom all day and she was not an exception, some days she would drink slightly more and would put on a show when we used public transport.

Then two other friends of mine know well more so one figured it out and the other one pressed me a bit. First friend has good memory and noticed I would weave in the topic of holding into conversations, one day she straight up asked if I had a weird fetish. Another friend of hers spoke to her about it and she wanted to know if was really that common. She will tease me now and then about it but nothing much there.

The other friend once ended up at my place after running away, held it for like 13 hours and let go a gusher. We had a conversation afterwards about what happened and it slipped out with her bugging me, thus another thing for her to tease me with.

Finally my current gf knew about a year into dating her, first she did normal holds but more so leaving like she normally would. I told her I wanted to hear the tension and desperation in her voice and the rest is history. Those are the only people I told.