Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Having to Tell Someone You Wet Your Pamts

I find the thought of having to confess to an accident quite arousing. Likewise someone having to tell you about an accident.

I’ve been trying to think of scenarios where this might happen. Like you are giving someone a ride in your car and at some point they tell you sorry but they’ve peed on your car seat. Or maybe you’re on a night out with friends and wet yourself, you have to tell them you need to go home because you’ve peed your pants.

I did once have a lady friend in my house that didn’t make it to the bathroom in time and, a bit embarrassed, told me they’d made a puddle on the floor to mop up. And I once had a colleague who had to tell his manager he’d pooped his pants and needed to go home to clean and change. 

Just now, Goldenretriver said:

I always remember a time where I was sitting next to somebody in assembly and he put his arm up and said he wet himself. It was such a nice feeling, although there was no wet patch on his trousers. Not long after, I went to the toilet and seen him and asked how it happened, he just said he couldn’t hold it in, I really loved those days, there was never a dull moment 

How did he wet himself without it showing? Or was it just a small leak!

• 2 weeks later...

I have not had to do this as an adult except once having to tell hotel staff I had peed in their bed.  As a kid I had a lot of accidents through elementary school.  Since it was known since pre-K that I was prone to having accidents it never really was too embarrassing for me to raise my hand or walk up to the teachers desk to lt them know I had wet my pants.  A lot of time I didn't even notice if I was really into something and other students or the teacher would notice first and address it with me. 

On 2/2/2022 at 7:02 PM, Alias Unknown said:

Ooooh YES! I absolutely love this. I actually had to do this a fair amount in school. It was always so embarrassing having to tell someone I had an accident in my pants. Although nowadays the thought of doing so is such a turn on

Yes, me too.  Didn't appreciate it at the time. Too humiliating.  But since then the memories/fantasies of it are a turn on.

6 hours ago, j2319 said:

I have not had to do this as an adult except once having to tell hotel staff I had peed in their bed.  As a kid I had a lot of accidents through elementary school.  Since it was known since pre-K that I was prone to having accidents it never really was too embarrassing for me to raise my hand or walk up to the teachers desk to lt them know I had wet my pants.  A lot of time I didn't even notice if I was really into something and other students or the teacher would notice first and address it with me. 

How did it go when you told the hotel staff you’d peed in the bed?

I'm kind of in a similar wheelhouse, though my enjoyment with that kind of thing is a bit different. For me it's less Having to tell someone, and more about Choosing to tell someone. The idea of just casually being like "oh, btw, i've wet my pants" and then continuing with a conversation is such a good one for me, cause I just love the more casual aspects of it.

Edited by ParadoxicEros
Tried to use asterisks to make italics, as if this was Discord smh (see edit history)
6 hours ago, WetDave said:

How did it go when you told the hotel staff you’d peed in the bed?

Better than one would expect.  I was in my mid to late 20's when it happened.  I usually wear a pull-ups to bed when I am not sleeping at my place or my moms place.  But for what ever reason that time I just went to bed in my boxers and basketball shorts.  

After realizing what I had done I got out the bed and got the wet sheets off the bed.  Thankfully the mattress cover was a protect-a-bed product.  Not a plastic bedwetter cover but apparently waterproof as the mattress was not wet under where I had peed. That was a big WHEW!!!!.  

I bundled/folded up the wet sheets and folded the mattress cover so that the wet area was on the inside of the folding and them placed it at the foot of the bed with the folded wet sheets on top, again trying to fold so the wet area was on the inside.   I am not a heavy bedwetter so the wetness was confined to an area just bigger than the size of my body mid section.  

I wrote a note to the person who had to clean my room explaining what happened and that I was sorry.  I also left a $10 tip for the trouble.  Now here is the twist, this was the first of a three night stay.  So I struggled in my mind, do I tell someone at the front desk or not.  Will the note and tip be enough.  Will I be called over to the front desk when I got back later that day to ask me about the bedwetting?  In the end and since I would be there several days I decided to tell the front desk about my accident on the way out. 

The person was really kool about it.  I approached when it was just the front desk guy there and I just kinda said, "Uhm, I kinda wet your bed last night.  The mattress didn't get wet but I folded th wet sheets and stuff and have them at the foot of the bed.  I left a note for housekeeping but I wasn't really sure what to do so I wanted to tell you incase I needed to pay extra or something. "  At first he had a kinda slight look of shock, not judgment just shock.  but he went right into oh don't worry about a thing.  We can let housekeeping know so they can clean your room first and have fresh bedding for you.  He even pointed out that they used a non plastic water resistant mattress protector at the hotel just in case situations like this happen, and that I was not the first person who had wet one of their beds.  

On 2/3/2022 at 3:15 AM, WetDave said:

I find the thought of having to confess to an accident quite arousing. Likewise someone having to tell you about an accident.

I’ve been trying to think of scenarios where this might happen. Like you are giving someone a ride in your car and at some point they tell you sorry but they’ve peed on your car seat. Or maybe you’re on a night out with friends and wet yourself, you have to tell them you need to go home because you’ve peed your pants.

I did once have a lady friend in my house that didn’t make it to the bathroom in time and, a bit embarrassed, told me they’d made a puddle on the floor to mop up. And I once had a colleague who had to tell his manager he’d pooped his pants and needed to go home to clean and change. 

Once I pooped in my pants in school days... It was embarrassing.. I was lucky that no one was in the class.. All were in ground... Then I went to washroom cleaned up the mess and went to ground...