Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

32 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Whoa guys. 

I lost it leaving work. I was THIS close to safely getting in my car and being able to sit down. But as you can see...close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades 😉

Went into the office. Had a TON of water and coffee. Time flew by bc I was in the work ZONE. I didn't think I'd burst like this. I got so twitterpated over this accident that in my fluster I forgot I had to go to the store omw home! Oopsie. 

The cold REALLLLLLY accelerates things. Wow! I had to ride the elevator down with a cute guy ( well,what passes for cute in that building because the bar set pretty low) and was able to keep my cool. He got off on 1. I got off on P, natch. And well, the rest is here to see. 3 vids

Before.

During.

After.

Very lovely video 

7 hours ago, Mariner62 said:

Another amazing wetting video.  Love when you lose it in your jeans.

Thank you . It's cold! I tried bare legs and it was painful 

9 hours ago, Sabína said:

Amazing in wet jeans ! 🥰

Thanks, doll

10 hours ago, wettermouse said:

I absolutely loved this, and can empathize! 

!

12 hours ago, peedespes02 said:

Very hot video here again . I love seeing you desperation and  hearing your desperation to pee. I am impressed how much you can drink and hold. I like also you showing how much you drank. Keep great videos up. 

Aw shucks. Thanks! It was amazing. If you Twitter you really should go check out the longer version. Couldn't fit it here.

@principessapee

On 2/2/2022 at 3:19 AM, TimmyTrihard69 said:

I've been meaning to ask two questions

1. How the heck do you get away with the desperation/flashing/talking in your office?!

2. Have your puddles ever been caught there, do you think?

Well my company is entirely wfh but I live wicked close to the office, can't stand being at home w/ my bf all day AND need to check mail bc it's been 3 months and it's still not forwarding correctly...so, I go in. I have keys and I've been there 14 years ( fuck that's bleak)  so they trust me. 

And in some of my earlier videos here, it's summertime & those puddles lasted in the garage for a full week. Lucky for me the garage also leaks so I get coverage. Also I don't think the security cameras are actually hooked up to anything like about 90% of all security cameras in our country.

9 hours ago, yertle2012 said:

Steamy! I can't decide if I like the jeans or tights wettings more. Tights might have an edge, cuz sometimes those are crotchless. 

Personally I prefer tights or bare legs. I just don't even really like wearing jeans. They are uncomfortable in comparison. Though that crotch seam is this pantiless woman's LITERAL wet dream 

5 hours ago, fabric5 said:

Very very hot! I love the point of view camera angle!

Me too. And thanks