Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How are you today?

Yes we are all part of a fetish site, but even those who seem happy have their moments, so i wanna know how are you today? are you happy? sad? you wanna talk about life? are you ok?

I can start, currently i'm feeling down, i lost my job, we couldn't afford the lease anymore for the location, it was the first job i ever really enjoyed being at, sitting at home is nice sometimes but it has it's downs.

If you are having a bad day today, or feeling down, i want you to know someone is here to listen, and to me, you are doing great!

2 hours ago, ParadoxicEros said:

I'm having a pretty "meh" day. There's not really anything specifically bad that's happened, I just have a migraine and didn't sleep all too great.

I'm sorry to hear about you losing your job, I hope everything takes a turn for the better for you soon!

aww im sorry you didn't sleep well and have a migraine, i'd try tea if you have any, that always eases my headaches at times

Also thank you, im working on it

Guest WetterArgento

Good idea for a thread. I'm doing pretty well waiting until college starts again

4 hours ago, Brittanybunny said:

currently i'm feeling down, i lost my job

It sucks that you lost your job, I hope everything turns out alright, and that you get the cuddles you need hehe

Edited by WetterArgento (see edit history)
1 hour ago, PrincessPEEach said:

I’m usually a pretty positive person, but ngl, today sucked….here’s hoping tomorrow is an improvement. 

i hope you have a better tomorrow ❤️

57 minutes ago, jpee said:

I am stuck at home with Covid, I am very much a people person and need that interaction.  I am free go out tomorrow.

sorry you are sick, i hope you feel better, i definitely hate being inside all the time

18 hours ago, Brittanybunny said:

Yes we are all part of a fetish site, but even those who seem happy have their moments, so i wanna know how are you today? are you happy? sad? you wanna talk about life? are you ok?

I can start, currently i'm feeling down, i lost my job, we couldn't afford the lease anymore for the location, it was the first job i ever really enjoyed being at, sitting at home is nice sometimes but it has it's downs.

If you are having a bad day today, or feeling down, i want you to know someone is here to listen, and to me, you are doing great!

Really sorry to hear about your job. Remember that you have huge potential and you have so much worth. I believe something amazing will happen soon for you and your housing situation will work out too. 

my personal life is very exhausting. My disabled son can’t speak, dress himself or look after himself at all despite being a teenager in his physical body. His severe learning disabilities are complex and he needs life long round the clock care. However coming here is my release and I appreciate everyone on this site so much. Thanks for caring about more than our shared fetishes.

4 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Really sorry to hear about your job. Remember that you have huge potential and you have so much worth. I believe something amazing will happen soon for you and your housing situation will work out too. 

my personal life is very exhausting. My disabled son can’t speak, dress himself or look after himself at all despite being a teenager in his physical body. His severe learning disabilities are complex and he needs life long round the clock care. However coming here is my release and I appreciate everyone on this site so much. Thanks for caring about more than our shared fetishes.

Im sorry everything is exhausting, it sounds like it. But i bet your son really appreciates you deep down for all of your care and effort. You are doing your greatest and thats what matters

2 hours ago, Codedog92 said:

I’m not happy I’m very depressed 

Im sorry, you wanna talk about it?

4 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I was in the hospital all last week so it was a pretty terrible week, but luckily now I seem to be pretty much back to normal, but who knows how long that will last. Hopefully I will have a productive morning though.

Im so sorry you were in the hospital, i hope you are feeling better 

52 minutes ago, LizJWetting said:

I have ups and downs I guess. I always find this a pretty depressing time of year though, the weather is always dull and grey (at least where I am) and basically nothing interesting is going on and a lot of things still don't feel that normal yet. Just waiting for spring I suppose.

Yea I understand that, i like spring too, i like when things are kinda all blooming and wildlife is back again

On 2/8/2022 at 10:37 AM, Goldenretriver said:

Feeling rather tired and flat

I understand, sorry you are feeling that way

On 2/9/2022 at 9:29 PM, DrBorderline said:

After surviving the trials of the last two years, I no longer fear death.

Still all sorts of nervous about getting my latest business endeavor off the ground though.

Im sure itll go great!

• 1 year later...