Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Light Wettings in College Classes

Guest OddlyHandsome

Does anyone ever look at you or seem to become suspicious? How do you keep a straight face while carrying out this act? By the sounds of it, you seem to be really “into this sort of stuff”. I assume you move around a tad in your seat after squirting a bit to get a feel of your progress. Furthermore, I’d be a tad suspicious if I saw a girl after class randomly pull out a battle of disinfectant spray and begin whipping down the seat which her butt was previously sitting in. Don’t get me wrong, I think it is vital that you clean your puddle yourself, I just think others would find it suspicious. All in all, I feel like this sort of behavior should be reserved for in your own home, or if you have a piece of clothing on that can properly contain urine (like an adultdiaper). Most people would NOT be happy to know that the seat they are sitting in during the next class was pissed on by someone for fun. Just saying.

7 hours ago, roseybabydoll said:

Ah ! Just for clarification, we actually all wipe down and disinfect our seats after class right now due to covid ♥️

Good to know that Covid has at least one minor compensation, helping you to cover up your naughty games. There is no reason not to continue what you are doing. You are hurting no one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest yeahidkbro

That sounds really fun and kinky!  I'd say you're doing it right by making sure you're not leaving a mess for someone else to deal with.  

I used to do this at school lots as long as it wasn't a day we had PE/games. I also used to sit on a little cushion of my own at my old work and some slow days I'd do it there too, my desk was at the back on its own so I had a bit of privacy. Once or twice I've over leaked (more at school but then I was known for it then hehe) but always kept an emergency change with me 🙂

I also used to use this "technique" to put off going to the bathroom when I was littler too 🙂

I never really found it got cold unless it was outside on a cold day.

• 2 weeks later...