Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you were actually stuck in an elevator with someone who had to pee, how long until you actually tried to help them? 

If they started talking to me, I'd try to comfort them and tell them to hold on. But if it got to the point where they were about to explode, and I didn't have a bottle or something, I'd probably suggest they get on their knees and aim the pee into the vents that are along the edges, where the elevator walls meet the floor. I think all elevators have them???

If not, pee in a corner. 
Or if it's one of those huge elevators that furniture can fit into, with the padded walls, pee against the padding so it soaks in.

I'd offer to turn away so they could go in the corner; if they didn't want to, I'd probably just reassure them if they did wet. I don't really think there is much I *could* do in that situation. I wouldn't be able to enjoy it if they were legitimately distressed but if they were just a bit shy/laughing it off, I'd still offer to turn away/reassure them, but I'd probably be aroused by it. 

I'd be curious to see what would happen if the roles were flipped; like, if I was stuck in an elevator with another person, and I was desperate to pee, how would I react to their reactions? (And also curious to know what other people would think in that scenario). 

I feel like I'd be upset if it was a situation where I legitimately didn't have control and was right in front of another person; but then part of me feels like I might enjoy it, but not let on. I would just hope the other person wouldn't be mean about it lol. 

The elevator thing is one of my top fantasies, however cliche it may be.

Of course, in reality, it would be more of an awkward situation than a fun one. I'd also be more concerned about when I'm going to get out of the elevator than I would be about the person next to me! Mostly because I, personally, don't want to be stuck in this situation, to the degree where I try to avoid elevators overall and never get in one if I need to pee, in the event of being trapped inside for an unknown time frame.

But anyways, if I were stuck in an elevator with someone who was desperate, it would obviously be exciting, but out of courtesy to the person, I'd try to refrain from looking too much. I'd try to seem indifferent yet sympathetic, if possible, but I would feel the anticipation the entire time wondering if, when, and where they would inevitably pee. 

When it comes to helping them, I'd assure them it's okay to wet if they can't hold it or turn away if they decided to use the corner, but I would approach this more as a matter of fact solution and out of concern for their comfort, rather than out of personal interest. 

I feel like if I was stuck in an elevator with someone desperate there wouldn't be really that much I can do to help because I wouldn't really be able to get the elevator fixed on my own. I did actually once get stuck in an elevator with my friend, but luckily it was only for five minutes, and neither of us had to go to the bathroom. I think I did write a story like that for my blog once though inspired by that. If it was a woman who is desperate in the elevator with me I would just stand there and enjoy her desperation hoping that she doesn't realize that I am staring.

On 1/29/2022 at 7:51 PM, Layla647 said:

If I was stuck in an elevator with someone who desperately had to pee. Idek if I’d help them, like even if I had a bottle or something for them to go in...

I feel like I would just not mention it

Lol, does that make me a bad person?¿ 

I think if REALLY that situation happend, pee it will be the last thing they will worry about. But is just my opinion.

I don't know how I could 'help.' How do I make the elevator move? I'd help someone in a situation where I could, rather than than make them suffer for my enjoyment, but... well, in this situation, they're gonna suffer, so I would just enjoy it! 😄 Maybe tell them it's not their fault, they can't help it, that I wouldn't laugh, etc... anything comforting that I can think of.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Simpfan4

I have never been stuck in an elevator, nor have I peed in one. Slightly off-topic, I had sex in an elevator once. But there's several office buildings in a neighboring town that were built, putting restrooms on alternating floors. So if you found yourself desperate, you had to find someone who had one of the keys (they're kept locked), take an elevator or long flight of stairs to another floor, and hope that restroom was usable when you got there. So even in the courthouse, it was feasible to have an accident on your way to find relief. 

Edited by Simpfan4
Remembered more details (see edit history)
Guest Simpfan4

All I could do to offer support would be to guzzle what was left in my water bottle, and hand the empty bottle to them. And to assure them I wouldn't be offended if they had to pee someplace in the elevator, whether or not they used the bottle. And ask their permission to pee there too.

Edited by Simpfan4
Remembered more details (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...