Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 months later...

The content we(my girlfriend and I) produce focuses primarily on bladder capacity holds that are in excess of 1-liter in volume. Here are a few photos of the type of bladder bulges you can except from our work. Enjoy!

https://frostysfantasies.com

We're also very open to fulfilling custom clip requests. Reach out here on Omo or email [email protected] with guidelines as to what you're looking for. 🙂

- Frosty

1.3Liter_BladderBulge.jpg

1.38Liter_BladderBulge.jpg

1.5Liter_BladderBulge.jpg

Edited by frosty (see edit history)
On 4/24/2022 at 12:14 PM, Bursting_Baby said:

Hi! I am actually an independent content creator. I don’t currently have any content like this on any of my pages (except for the pics I’ve posted here) because I’m scared of losing customers by doing something that seems so niche/outing myself as being into omo to non-omo people. But if there was actual interest and a real market for it it’s definitely something I would consider doing regularly. So I guess I guess if people are actually interested in buying this content or subbing for this kind of content, I’ll see what I can personally do to make sure there is more of it in the world.

Would you also do pee measuring or powerpee distance pissing content?  Could also be combined with a look on the bladder bulge before peeing, or how it deflates during peeing

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 3:06 PM, C3PeeAhh said:

Don't both engaging with PeachyPoppy! Waste o' yo time, brah

CC
@Peachypoppy

Hey Evan... I know you said you're a student and that you're broke, but I can't give special prices because of that. I only stopped responding to you when that was all the chat was about. Anyway, Here's the 10% discount code for my page, hopefully that helps a little 😉 - pea52520

@Peachypoppy That was not the reason. I agreed to the price after we discussed it. Tell me why you blocked me and stopped writing to me the moment I sent you my outline for a script. Why? You never would say. To repeat, it wasn't the money—and you know that. Why didn't you follow up with me after I sent the script? Nothing was chiseled in stone, I was open to working with you completely. That really sucked. 

I'm still open to working together. But you'd have to explain why you blocked me and never wrote back again after I submitted the script to you. Don't say it was about money. It wasn't.

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, TFBphenomenon said:

I don't understand these style of sites where you're expected to pay but can't see screenshots, previews or anything at all before paying. I'm always looking for new creators to support but its impossible on services like this! 

I think the idea of pocketstars and onlyfans etc is that the models give out screenshots and preview videos on social media. Rather than the main site.

So maybe you can find her twitter or something?

6 minutes ago, jc22jc said:

I think the idea of pocketstars and onlyfans etc is that the models give out screenshots and preview videos on social media. Rather than the main site.

So maybe you can find her twitter or something?

Her Twitter account with the same name seems to be suspended for TOC violation. Unless she has another one I don't know about.

On 1/29/2022 at 2:03 PM, Aperturedwiz said:

hey folks, im looking to buy content from independent creators in the form of desperation and showing off a bladder bulge. i commissioned the attached link from the creator and id love to find more similar stuff. thank you in advance! 

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/2343252/Super-Desperate-to-Pee-Omorashi/

On 4/21/2022 at 11:45 PM, fortardball87 said:

id also like to know more creators that make content for this niche!

If you folks are still looking, my girlfriend is a streamer and OF creator who got into omo/wetting in the past year while on a bit of a hiatus. They are dipping their toes back in the waters (ha) and not creating again for platforms, but would be happy to do specifically wetting customs since they have more fun with them than their usual stuff. I got their permission to share a sample and can pass along their insta to anyone interested. I'm posting here bc their bladder capacity is pretty ridiculous.

• 2 months later...
On 4/24/2022 at 5:14 AM, Bursting_Baby said:

Hi! I am actually an independent content creator. I don’t currently have any content like this on any of my pages (except for the pics I’ve posted here) because I’m scared of losing customers by doing something that seems so niche/outing myself as being into omo to non-omo people. But if there was actual interest and a real market for it it’s definitely something I would consider doing regularly. So I guess I guess if people are actually interested in buying this content or subbing for this kind of content, I’ll see what I can personally do to make sure there is more of it in the world.

I would certainly be willing to sub for this content! 🙂

On 5/23/2022 at 7:31 AM, Afu14567 said:

My friend made her own page for custom content.  https://pocketstars.com/secretomochick

how long are her vids