Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey all, quick update. I've been brainstorming potential ways to take the story, I've narrowed it down to a solid two. One is just omorashi and smut in pretty much it's purest form, but I fear it will lack substance and continuity later down the line. The other option being more story and lore-dependent, but still just as much lewdness and piss content we all crave. The worry with that is I don't want to bog that content with blocks of text for those who are more... impatient. Not that I'm complaining, sometimes I just need something to get me going and a short story is all I need.

I may very well be overthinking this, but my perfectionist-ass wants me to make this story the best it can be :P.

I will be making a decision soon, but anyone's free to offer their preference as to what they would like to see!

And for those hoping for an addition to the story from this update, I'm sorry to disappoint! I'll get to work as soon as I make up my mind~.

-Orion

It sounds you want to add story and lore to make the story the best it can be, so just go with that route. Make the story that YOU want, it isn't like anyone is paying you to make the story they want. If you want to make the story more accessible to people who are impatient you can mark the omorashi sections so that they can skip right to it. I personally would like the lore version more story is better as long as the story is good and your story has me intrigued. Even if I didn't care for the story, I could just skim it for the omorashi parts which I've done plenty of times to determine if a story will be to my liking before committing to it.

Im all in for the details. That's just what sets the few good stories apart.

I guess the fact that our guy do have a limit can put a golden opportunity to competitive Ava gain (try to gain, both lose and get wet who knows lol) some of her pride back...im Just an enthusiast for two truly bulging bladders meeting

Cheers again for the good work

• 11 months later...