Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Any waitress stories?

I am also interested in the topic! Many years ago, I had a girlfriend who was a waitress at a pizza restaurant. She told me that sometimes she is very busy and postpones going to the toilet and barely made it, after that. She generally had a weak bladder and it was a common sight to see her desperate. I've seen other waitresses also that obviously needed to pee while serving tables.

When I was young I had a delivery driver job and I once delivered to an apartment that had a restaurant connected to the lobby. The lobby of this apartment had a set of bathrooms, and when I was buzzed in, a waitress who looked to be about college aged speed-walked from the door connecting the apartment to the restaurant and into the bathroom.

I always wondered if she made it... She was wearing a server apron so one thing that crossed my mind is if she leaked a little, no one would know.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember once we were in a bar, playing billiards. The bar was small and the waitress was alone and was also a bartender. She was young woman, about thirty years old, nice looking. From the place where I played I had a view behind the bar. 

At one point I noticed that while she was washing the glasses, she was standing on one leg. I began to watch her closely. I was distracted in the game and I was not doing well, but it didn't matter to me. I noticed her squeezing her legs several times in a very specific way. She probably didn't think anyone could see her behind the bar and she freely shifting her weight from foot to foot. I remember that at one point she obviously noticed me looking at her and smiled at me. She could hardly guess, that I enjoying her desperate movements, although she was looking nice as well. This lasted 20-30 minutes while working behind the bar. Suddenly, she stopped working, took the key to the toilet and went quickly upstairs, almost running. A few minutes later she came back with a relaxed gait. She was no longer bouncing behind the bar.

Guest Jasminexo

When I was younger I used to work at a cafe, my uniform consisted of a skirt, black tights, a tucked in white smart shirt (the ones you typically see men wearing with suits), black bow tie, and a pair of black shoes (Mine were leather and had these very thin laces).

If I needed to pee towards the end of my shift (1-2 hours before I finished) it wasn’t ever too bad, maybe cutting it a bit close, but the real trouble was if I needed to go after my break and if there was still a good amount of time left before I could leave, though my mum did help me out a bit before I started working there and advised me to wear these pads that would absorb a bit of pee to relieve stress in my bladder (she used to work as a waitress, and probably had the same experience as I did), I used this trick a lot, drinks were being served all the time I was frequently needing to bend down to serve people drinks to their tables, I was on my feet all day, the sound of water and steam was basically the atmosphere back there so it wasn’t hard to lose control, occasionally I let too much out and some went down my tights or on the floor, but it was never too bad, it never went near anything we were serving and never was noticed, did once lose control whilst behind the counter taking someone’s order, though it wasn’t too bad either, once it went through the pad, it’s started to leak  out and soaked my panties and made my thighs wet, leaving a small puddle on the floor, but was able to regain control after that. 

• 1 year later...
On 1/26/2022 at 12:22 AM, Sonic_X49 said:

So I work at a restaurant and a lot of my female waitress co workers always complain how they have to pee but it’s always busy so they have to wait. Would love to hear some experiences and stories.

Was it arousing for you to know that they were needing to wee, but could not go and had to wait sometimes very long?

Could you tell us some of your experiences?!