Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Searching for ExperienceProject Omo (deperation) stories

As the title suggest, I'm searching for four stories from ExperienceProject, but I can only vaguely describe them, and I do not know the authors.

- Story One:

A medium-length story about a guy and a girl in a Dom/sub relationship. The story is told from the guy's perspective. He refers to the girl as "my slut", and the story does at one point include the phrase "she was trying to hide the mandatory rip in her pantyhose".

He has taken away the burden of peeing from her, by peeing for her. That of course means that when she complains that she hasn't urinated in a day, he only sighs, whips it out, and pees right there in front of her, on a parking lot. Of course, he has just "peed for her" and "her bladder is now empty", so she's no longer supposed to show any need. He then decides her figeting is the result of bladder cramps (to be cured with massages) and dehydration (to be cured with water).

I think the story ends with the phrase "She was going to please me. She better."

- Story Two:

A woman goes to a job interview at a very professional place (law office, or simmilar). She is greeted by a bursting woman, and the boss, a man. She later discovers that the boss forces his female employees to hold their pee, and even has inserted some kind of urethral plug into the other woman, who already works there. The two women defeat the boss (and maybe end up killing him in self-defense? not quite sure).

- Story Three:

A college freshman who follows certain rules, among them to never pee into a toilet other than her own, and drink as much water as she possibly can without drowning herself. She gets up one morning, bursting at the seams, decides to challenge herself, skips her morning pee, chucks a whole bunch of water, and goes to her Movie Studies class. Unfortunately the lecture turns out to be about the first feature-length film that focusses on female desperation. The professor is into method acting, and picks a few students to "relive" what the characters in the movie have felt.

- Story Four:

A woman who is sexually arroused by having a full bladder, dozes off while she has to pee. She dreams about slipping into a parallel world, where all women are frantic and bloated. When she asks where the bathroom is in a store, she gets laughed at, because haha, lady's rooms, how gross and ridicoulous. She goes home to her roommate, who is just about to lie down with a giant bloated bladder. When she complains that she has to pee, she is told that of course, all women always have to pee, because females are banned from urination by a constitutional amendment. The roommate thinks the dreamer is weird for wanting to pee. She tries to sneak a pee anyway, and has her door kicked in, by armed cops, who force her to clamp it shut. Then they bring in "The Juicer", which is some kind of device to pump delinquent bladders with large amounts of fluids. Liters and liters of hot boiling piss get pumped into her bladder. And then she wakes up.

So... does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? Any savefiles? Zips on long-forgotten harddrives? Internet Archive links? Pretty please?

Edited by randomkath (see edit history)

Was a strange one, was pretty much the place for wetting and diaper experience stories 10 years or so ago, but just seemed to be run by one person, and then they banned “adult” stuff and it all fell apart pretty quickly. Sure I copied and pasted plenty of stuff from there back in the day (not those particular ones though, as they don’t look like ones that would be of particular interest personally). There must be people active on here and other sites who were regulars there?

1 hour ago, nappypants said:

Was a strange one, was pretty much the place for wetting and diaper experience stories 10 years or so ago, but just seemed to be run by one person, and then they banned “adult” stuff and it all fell apart pretty quickly. Sure I copied and pasted plenty of stuff from there back in the day (not those particular ones though, as they don’t look like ones that would be of particular interest personally). There must be people active on here and other sites who were regulars there?

Yes, many regulars from EP can be found on here.

That's why I'm hoping someone has either saved one of these stories, or at least recognizes them, and can tell me the title or author, so I can do further research.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe another find?

No Restrooms (Fictional)
By: bes31
Written on June 17th, 2013
In the hotel room, Nicole Park desperately waited for the toilet, her friend, Mary, Mary Taylor was in there brushing her teeth as Nicole silently waited. She hadn't peed in ages, and the alcohol that she consumed at the club wasn't helping. She held herself. She also remembered how tired she was, and she decided that she desperately waited, she would rest her eyes on the bed.

Nicole put on the third dress, a green sun dress that was a little too large for her. She was in a mall dressing room, blank brown walls and a small door. She started to notice that it was a little too large, she liked it though show she took off the dress, revealing she was wearing a black blouse and miniskirt, she went to find a smaller version.

When she noticed the pressure inside her, it took her back. She had to pee like a race horse, and she just noticed this. She looked down and saw an incredible sight, her bladder bulging so much it was visible through her blouse. This wasn't an issue, she knew this store, and it had a restroom in the back.

She started walking to the back, forgetting about the dress. She wasn't desperate, just full. She walked steadily to the back to where the restroom was. She started to wish for relief, though she had only been feeling this for a few seconds, she wondered how much more she could take. Her walk turned to a briskful walk.

After only a few seconds, she got to the back of the store. And walked to the restrooms. She looked at the men's restroom, kept walking and turned onto the woman's restroom.

Blindly, she walked to where the stalls were.

"Excuse me miss." A voice spoke, it must be for someone else.

"Excuse me." She turned, and saw a man with a heavy brim mustache looking at her. "Do you need help." She looked around, it was an office.

"No, I just entered the wrong door. Sorry." She quickly exited the awkward situation. Odd, she knew that that was the door to the woman's room. It didn't matter, she had to pee. She exited and looked through the hallway, there was the men's bathroom, the office and another office. Odd.

Nicole looked another time, there was no ladies room, certainly odd. She gave up and decided to find another restroom. As she left though she caught the eye of Mary.

Mary had long brown hair, unlike Nicole's black hair. She had a rounder, softer face with a worse complexion. She was wearing a long white dress, one she always wore.

"Hey." Mary spoke. Nicole noticed something strange about her as well. She was bending her knees swiftly, biting her lip as well. She also needed the bathroom, but worse. She looked pregnant almost, but she was making no word of it.

"Hey, have you seen a restroom anywhere?" Nicole asked, she figured the answer would be no.

"A what?" Mary responded, this left Nicole confused. How could she not know what a restroom is.

"A toilet."

"Don't be absurd." Mary laughed. She was bent over, her hands in her crotch. Nicole was starting to feel like she was about to too.

"I need to pee!" Nicole yelled.

"We all do, you idiot." Mary responded. Nicole looked around the room, every girl looked the same, hands in their crotch, some lying on the ground.

Mary walked out of the store with Nicole and suddenly they were in a car together.

"What is going on!" Nicole yelled. "I need to pee, you need to pee, what is happening."

"You don't remember. Women are banned from urination, act 32 of the constitution." A look of horror sprung across Nicole's face.

"Why?" There was no answer. She lifted her miniskirt and began to rub herself. "So how many times have you urinated?" Nicole asked.

"Never. 18 years and counting." Mary spoke. A billboard flashed by depicting helper to prevent urination. "You've been going for 18 years as well." She felt her bladder, almost at its extreme.

Suddenly, the car got into the drive way and Mary was out, Nicole followed. They entered the house and got settled. Both still holding themselves.

"I'm going to go take a nap, you can hang out." Mary exited the room. Nicole was by herself.

"This is ridiculous." She spoke to herself. The pressure continued to worsen. None of this made any sense to her. All she knew is that she had to pee.

Nicole waddled over to the corner of the room, she wasn't worried that someone would stop her. She lifter her miniskirt, rolled down her panties. And without a second thought, she began peeing.

When the first drop of urine hit the ground, the door got smashed in. It was a police officer.

"Immediately stop, or you will be killed." the police officer yelled in an oddly aggressive manner. She reacted out of fear and stopped. "Put you hands in the air." Nicole did. Mary ran into the room, freaking out, yelling.

"You have disobeyed act 32 of the constitution. Private, get the juicer in." The juicer was what it sounded like, a massive water tank, connected to a tube. The police officer grabbed the tube and lodged it up Nicole's urethra. Nicole's body started to quiver as she worried about what she was going to experience. And then she was juiced.

Gallons of water entered her bladder. Every drop increased the pain by a little bit, until it was unbearable. Her bladder became completely full, but it kept going, and going, and going, and going. Nicole fell to her knees.

She couldn't understand this feeling. Her stomach became fat with every gallon pumped into her. She felt a mix of three feelings, one the pain of her bladder being stretch to in-normal amounts, in burned in agony, secondly the total pressure and weight, she guessed it was like 15 pounds of water inside of her, she could barely move. Her body begged to push out the water, but every try was just met by more water pumping the urine back in, thirdly a feeling of wicked pleasure. She had never felt so wonderfully full, so incredibly wonderful before. Every gallon felt better, but it didn't stop.

It kept going, and going, and going and going until...

Pop...

Nicole opened her eyes, it was just a dream. There was no restrictions, no juicers, no need to pee. She got confused, but she needed to pee like nothing else in the world. Then she realized that her urine was still in the bed with her, but it had found a new home, with her sheets.

21 hours ago, Doreen said:

I found this:
*** snip ***
Full Control
By: rebeljaffa
Written on October 11th, 2012
I heard another snivelling noise and again the agitated tapping of her feet.

Turning to look at my **** I saw her pathetic stance, legs pressing tightly together, head bowed, a tear gently rolling down her flushed, sweating face. I checked out her *****. Earlier, she'd managed to hide the compulsory rip in her pantyhose by pulling her micro skirt down over and over. But now, in her agitation, it's ridden up and her puffed lips and the fuzz of her landing ***** are there to be seen. I won't ask her to cover it, her exposure amuses me. And this is why she's not allowed clothing over her *****. Some things are absolutely meant to be seen in public. Other matters are private and I hope she isn't about to cross that line.

"Try to look happy", I hissed at her. "I've taken you to all your favorite shops, I bought you a fine lunch and later on we're going out to dinner and to meet my friends. Why can't you just smile a bit and look up? You may speak".

Silence.

"What is it girl? You will speak".

I could read that look, knew she was summoning the courage to ask me the question. And even though I always recognised this moment arriving I always, always, played dumb.

"I-I...."

I sighed heavily and she paused. Then with a deep breath...

"I really really have to pee".

I glared down at her. She's only supposed to whisper that to me in private, and only then under certain circumstances. I hate anyone else in the world even knowing that she does pee, hearing the words even. Her pee is not hers, her bladder is not hers. They are mine. I own and control my pet's peeing entirely and she knows all too well what the rules are. Inwardly I smiled at the thought of how utterly desperate she must be to be risking my wrath by raising the subject to me in public, let alone without being asked. I wasn't showing my smile though. Rules are rules, after all.

"Come with me!" I hissed, taking her hand and leading her hastily from the mall towards the relative quiet of the parking lot. She tried to take small, mincing steps, but I rushed her along angrily and she gasped. Very unseemly, it seemed to me, to make those noises of discomfort where others might suspect she has a bladder full of pee, and I vowed to punish her for that later.

Somehow we stumbled down to my car.

"What the **** was that?" I asked her stonily. "You can't talk about peeing out in the open like that, and you know you can't!"

She looked at the floor and writhed, her legs waggling. "Keep still!" I barked out. "You are never, ever, ever to show your stupid pee need when we are out! You know the spankings and other punishments this leads to and I thoight we had this all clear. You may speak".

"Y-yes Master", she replied glumly. "But it's probably never been this bad, not ever, and I swear I'm going to explode!"

"I've done everything for you!" I snaped back. "I gave you some relief yesterday, AND I peed for you this morning, which is every bit as good! You're imagining a need and wasting time with this stupidity. You may speak, but think carefully first"..

"I know Master, you have been very fair as always, but there must be something wrong with me, I feel so very desperate....I know it's stupid and I'm wasting time..."

I sigh for effect again. I'm not all that angry really, because I'm getting a great desperation show. And, in fairness, ****'s bladder control has come on in leaps and bounds. She can contain herself now for over a day sometimes, almost two days if I really push her and ignore her tears. But I did push extra liquids on her over the weekend and, in truth, I acknowledge to myself that she must be absolutely frantic. I wonder if she's noticed my hardness? Probably not, as she's forbidden to look.

"We're going to be home in 8 hours or so, unless I drink and we have to sleep over with friends. It won't matter though. Peeing is for home only, whenever we get there, if we get there. I won't have you making a scene when we're out, so I'm going to ask you again, nicely, to sort out your feelings and hold it properly".

Looking up I saw my pet's hand hastily withdrawing from her *****. "Don't clutch yourself in public!" I gasped at her.

Pet looked panicked, sighing, bobbing, moving from foot to foot. I stared again at her ***** lips, and saw they looked shiny. I doubted it was pee. Pleasuring herself in public went into my mental list of today's misdemeanours. Why else would a stupid **** who peed yesterday need to handle the goods? I knew what she'd say, that it was to hold in her boiling liquid, but I'd be having none of that excuse when the spankings were being dished out.

My eyes roamed upward slightly and noted an ominous bulge in pet's abdomen. I was thinking hard. My **** was well trained and very motivated to please me. She'd willingly given me ownership of her body, her rights to (not) cover her ***** and mastery over her bodily functions. "It's definitely your bladder Master", she had smilingly told me when all this started. She had actually seemed relieved to hand over the decision making. Now she didn't have to wonder when to pee, whether to go here or there or at home. I decided when she needed to, and when she could.

I admired her superior strength over most women. Her resolve to contain it all at my whim. She knew inside that I was proud of her, loved her in my own way and would defend her. But she knew that I wouldn't say it to her like that and she had to keep working to please me and control herself to order. It suited her like that and it absolutely suited me to have a sex and bladder slave who would do anything.

Realism bit me this time though. Pet wouldn't make it. She was, after all, human and alive, and a prodigious quantity of drinks had been working through her system for over 20 hours. ****! I always hated giving her relief until I'd been able to get it up inside her or make her serve me in other ways and beg for it in private. But facts are facts - the pet **** wasn't going to make it and this wasn't a day to force her to wet herself in public. I'd have to give relief. But first, some fun.

"Ok pet, I can see you're pathetically unable to even last 24 hours for me", I sighed at her. "So here's the deal. I'll go for you again, even though it's a real nuisance to do this for you each day".

I stepped into the darker shadows behind the car. Seeing we had the floor to ourselves and, frankly, ignoring the CCTV, I unzipped and let loose against the concrete. I was pretty full, actually, and in our ongoing game I'd always argue that it was her fault for having to get me to **** for her. Because I carried it all and did the hard work, why did she always end up moaning?

I tutted at how much pee she'd "made" me carry, and turned to tell her so when I heard her gasp out at the forceful sound of my relief. My slave **** then bent double, legs pretzeled. I shook my last drops and zipped my **** back into my pants. Normally I'd have made her suck it clean, of course, but time was short.

"Stand up!" I ordered my pet. "I've just peed for us both so you must be fine now. I might have missed a little... but that'll get you through till the morning. Speak...".

Pet whimpered and placed a hand gingerly over her bulging belly. "Ohhh!" she whined. "I know you kindly pissed out my water Master, but...but... it still hurts!".

I smiled and walked over to my pet and wrapped her in a hug. "I know what it is", I said softly, "your insides just ache because they still think that YOU ****, where really it's ME!".

My **** nodded meekly.

"Tell you what", I said kindly, "I'll give your belly area a little massage and we'll find a you some water in the car to soothe you".

Now pet was just looking at me blankly. She knew how this was going to play out but this was how we did it.

My hand strayed to the area where pet's bladder, my bladder now of course, was pulsing urgently. Then I began a slow massage which brought instant gasps of shock from my poor desperate bladder slave. I deliberately misinterpreted the sounds of course! "Yes yes, that's helping isn't it? Here, I'll do it some more..."

My hand pressed hard into pet's abdomen and I heard it, instantly, a pattering on the floor. Ah! I pressed again and then again, as pet let three long bursts of **** loose from her quivering, swollen *****.

"Seems like your body still hasn't quite learned that you pee through me now pet", I told her with an air of sympathy and understanding. "Never mind, those are only residual traces of pee and I'm sure that once you've drunk that liter you will feel much, much better".

Pet knew better than to release the ocean of pee still corked in her belly and as far as I was concerned, it didn't exist. And that was our way. If I denied the pee was there then to all intents and purposes, it wasn't.

"We might as well leave here now", I said. "We can get some drinks in before dinner is served if we get to the restaurant early. It's a good drive, so let's go. Oh... and that relief will do you for the night. Don't you DARE show any silliness to our companions tonight. I've peed for you and emptied your silly dribbles out. There is NO MORE PEE in there, so forget it!".

I made my hugging more tender, rubbing her neck and back soothingly. I kissed her hair, her face, her tears. Then my hand eased low again. Without warning I slid a finger between her slick lips then curled it up into her, encountering an almost solid mass behind her front wall which I dug into mercilessly. **** groaned and screwed up her face in agony. I felt her pulling away urgently but I held her with greater strength, my finger tip buried into the mass. Then I withdrew saying, "Yup. Nothing left in there now. You're empty my lucky pet". My bladder **** turned her face up towards me me with a faraway look in her eyes - try as I might I still can't tell you if it was a look of love, fear, urgency, or bliss. I'll go with a mix of all four. Then she walked to the passenger door with all the composure she could muster and a resolute expression came over her face.

She was going to please me that night or die trying. She'd better!
*** snap ***

Oh my God!  What was I smoking?   Actually I wrote that for @Multifetishgrla lifetime ago!

Just now, randomkath said:

Haha, I just knew most of the old EP folks could be found around here, but since I didn't remember any of the authors...

Like, I've been a fan of @bes31 forever, but it never occured to me the first one might have been one of his.

rebeljaffa, this one is amazin, and Doreen, thank you so much for finding all this.

I didn't even remember writing it until now!  Not too extreme then?? 

@randomkath I don't typically cross-post, but was wondering if you'd be potentially interested to participate in a roleplay involving topics and niche omo interests I've seen you writing about? Here's  my old ad just to kind of give an idea what I'm talking about. Feel free to DM if you have any further interest. https://www.omorashi.org/topic/67560-extremeunrealistic-holding-oc-rp/

On 2/5/2022 at 9:42 PM, Doreen said:

I found this:
*** snip ***
Full Control
By: rebeljaffa
Written on October 11th, 2012
I heard another snivelling noise and again the agitated tapping of her feet.

Turning to look at my **** I saw her pathetic stance, legs pressing tightly together, head bowed, a tear gently rolling down her flushed, sweating face. I checked out her *****. Earlier, she'd managed to hide the compulsory rip in her pantyhose by pulling her micro skirt down over and over. But now, in her agitation, it's ridden up and her puffed lips and the fuzz of her landing ***** are there to be seen. I won't ask her to cover it, her exposure amuses me. And this is why she's not allowed clothing over her *****. Some things are absolutely meant to be seen in public. Other matters are private and I hope she isn't about to cross that line.

"Try to look happy", I hissed at her. "I've taken you to all your favorite shops, I bought you a fine lunch and later on we're going out to dinner and to meet my friends. Why can't you just smile a bit and look up? You may speak".

Silence.

"What is it girl? You will speak".

I could read that look, knew she was summoning the courage to ask me the question. And even though I always recognised this moment arriving I always, always, played dumb.

"I-I...."

I sighed heavily and she paused. Then with a deep breath...

"I really really have to pee".

I glared down at her. She's only supposed to whisper that to me in private, and only then under certain circumstances. I hate anyone else in the world even knowing that she does pee, hearing the words even. Her pee is not hers, her bladder is not hers. They are mine. I own and control my pet's peeing entirely and she knows all too well what the rules are. Inwardly I smiled at the thought of how utterly desperate she must be to be risking my wrath by raising the subject to me in public, let alone without being asked. I wasn't showing my smile though. Rules are rules, after all.

"Come with me!" I hissed, taking her hand and leading her hastily from the mall towards the relative quiet of the parking lot. She tried to take small, mincing steps, but I rushed her along angrily and she gasped. Very unseemly, it seemed to me, to make those noises of discomfort where others might suspect she has a bladder full of pee, and I vowed to punish her for that later.

Somehow we stumbled down to my car.

"What the **** was that?" I asked her stonily. "You can't talk about peeing out in the open like that, and you know you can't!"

She looked at the floor and writhed, her legs waggling. "Keep still!" I barked out. "You are never, ever, ever to show your stupid pee need when we are out! You know the spankings and other punishments this leads to and I thoight we had this all clear. You may speak".

"Y-yes Master", she replied glumly. "But it's probably never been this bad, not ever, and I swear I'm going to explode!"

"I've done everything for you!" I snaped back. "I gave you some relief yesterday, AND I peed for you this morning, which is every bit as good! You're imagining a need and wasting time with this stupidity. You may speak, but think carefully first"..

"I know Master, you have been very fair as always, but there must be something wrong with me, I feel so very desperate....I know it's stupid and I'm wasting time..."

I sigh for effect again. I'm not all that angry really, because I'm getting a great desperation show. And, in fairness, ****'s bladder control has come on in leaps and bounds. She can contain herself now for over a day sometimes, almost two days if I really push her and ignore her tears. But I did push extra liquids on her over the weekend and, in truth, I acknowledge to myself that she must be absolutely frantic. I wonder if she's noticed my hardness? Probably not, as she's forbidden to look.

"We're going to be home in 8 hours or so, unless I drink and we have to sleep over with friends. It won't matter though. Peeing is for home only, whenever we get there, if we get there. I won't have you making a scene when we're out, so I'm going to ask you again, nicely, to sort out your feelings and hold it properly".

Looking up I saw my pet's hand hastily withdrawing from her *****. "Don't clutch yourself in public!" I gasped at her.

Pet looked panicked, sighing, bobbing, moving from foot to foot. I stared again at her ***** lips, and saw they looked shiny. I doubted it was pee. Pleasuring herself in public went into my mental list of today's misdemeanours. Why else would a stupid **** who peed yesterday need to handle the goods? I knew what she'd say, that it was to hold in her boiling liquid, but I'd be having none of that excuse when the spankings were being dished out.

My eyes roamed upward slightly and noted an ominous bulge in pet's abdomen. I was thinking hard. My **** was well trained and very motivated to please me. She'd willingly given me ownership of her body, her rights to (not) cover her ***** and mastery over her bodily functions. "It's definitely your bladder Master", she had smilingly told me when all this started. She had actually seemed relieved to hand over the decision making. Now she didn't have to wonder when to pee, whether to go here or there or at home. I decided when she needed to, and when she could.

I admired her superior strength over most women. Her resolve to contain it all at my whim. She knew inside that I was proud of her, loved her in my own way and would defend her. But she knew that I wouldn't say it to her like that and she had to keep working to please me and control herself to order. It suited her like that and it absolutely suited me to have a sex and bladder slave who would do anything.

Realism bit me this time though. Pet wouldn't make it. She was, after all, human and alive, and a prodigious quantity of drinks had been working through her system for over 20 hours. ****! I always hated giving her relief until I'd been able to get it up inside her or make her serve me in other ways and beg for it in private. But facts are facts - the pet **** wasn't going to make it and this wasn't a day to force her to wet herself in public. I'd have to give relief. But first, some fun.

"Ok pet, I can see you're pathetically unable to even last 24 hours for me", I sighed at her. "So here's the deal. I'll go for you again, even though it's a real nuisance to do this for you each day".

I stepped into the darker shadows behind the car. Seeing we had the floor to ourselves and, frankly, ignoring the CCTV, I unzipped and let loose against the concrete. I was pretty full, actually, and in our ongoing game I'd always argue that it was her fault for having to get me to **** for her. Because I carried it all and did the hard work, why did she always end up moaning?

I tutted at how much pee she'd "made" me carry, and turned to tell her so when I heard her gasp out at the forceful sound of my relief. My slave **** then bent double, legs pretzeled. I shook my last drops and zipped my **** back into my pants. Normally I'd have made her suck it clean, of course, but time was short.

"Stand up!" I ordered my pet. "I've just peed for us both so you must be fine now. I might have missed a little... but that'll get you through till the morning. Speak...".

Pet whimpered and placed a hand gingerly over her bulging belly. "Ohhh!" she whined. "I know you kindly pissed out my water Master, but...but... it still hurts!".

I smiled and walked over to my pet and wrapped her in a hug. "I know what it is", I said softly, "your insides just ache because they still think that YOU ****, where really it's ME!".

My **** nodded meekly.

"Tell you what", I said kindly, "I'll give your belly area a little massage and we'll find a you some water in the car to soothe you".

Now pet was just looking at me blankly. She knew how this was going to play out but this was how we did it.

My hand strayed to the area where pet's bladder, my bladder now of course, was pulsing urgently. Then I began a slow massage which brought instant gasps of shock from my poor desperate bladder slave. I deliberately misinterpreted the sounds of course! "Yes yes, that's helping isn't it? Here, I'll do it some more..."

My hand pressed hard into pet's abdomen and I heard it, instantly, a pattering on the floor. Ah! I pressed again and then again, as pet let three long bursts of **** loose from her quivering, swollen *****.

"Seems like your body still hasn't quite learned that you pee through me now pet", I told her with an air of sympathy and understanding. "Never mind, those are only residual traces of pee and I'm sure that once you've drunk that liter you will feel much, much better".

Pet knew better than to release the ocean of pee still corked in her belly and as far as I was concerned, it didn't exist. And that was our way. If I denied the pee was there then to all intents and purposes, it wasn't.

"We might as well leave here now", I said. "We can get some drinks in before dinner is served if we get to the restaurant early. It's a good drive, so let's go. Oh... and that relief will do you for the night. Don't you DARE show any silliness to our companions tonight. I've peed for you and emptied your silly dribbles out. There is NO MORE PEE in there, so forget it!".

I made my hugging more tender, rubbing her neck and back soothingly. I kissed her hair, her face, her tears. Then my hand eased low again. Without warning I slid a finger between her slick lips then curled it up into her, encountering an almost solid mass behind her front wall which I dug into mercilessly. **** groaned and screwed up her face in agony. I felt her pulling away urgently but I held her with greater strength, my finger tip buried into the mass. Then I withdrew saying, "Yup. Nothing left in there now. You're empty my lucky pet". My bladder **** turned her face up towards me me with a faraway look in her eyes - try as I might I still can't tell you if it was a look of love, fear, urgency, or bliss. I'll go with a mix of all four. Then she walked to the passenger door with all the composure she could muster and a resolute expression came over her face.

She was going to please me that night or die trying. She'd better!
*** snap ***

Thanks! Been looking for this story for years myself. Hope someone will continue it

On 2/6/2022 at 7:10 PM, rebeljaffa said:

I didn't even remember writing it until now!  Not too extreme then?? 

Thanks for at fantastic story!