Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

yeaaaah I love your padded adventures, you are the sexiest girl in diapers

4 minutes ago, Cat_Lovwet said:

Hiya all! 

Considering how well my X-Mas Adventures thread did, I decided to start another thread, where I am planning on posting my padded adventures. The current plan is for me to mostly post my adventures, images, video's and stuff in this thread, so they're all in one place

Anyhow, enough explanation, time for some wet content ❤️💦

(I do like to note, a lot of the content I'm planning on initially uploading will be some of my older content)

This was the first video I ever recorded

I love how pee looks in that diaper, it's so sexy 🔥🔥🔥😍

These fully soaked diapers are just amazing 🤩 😻 !!!  I’ve always loved the feeling of a fully soaked diaper like that. Would love to see you pulling jeans or leggings or something like that back on over a diaper like that too. The big soaked diaper not-so-hidden under the pants is just extra cute. These photos and videos have just been the best! Thanks so much for sharing

8 hours ago, tsporty1 said:

That poor Tena never stood a chance.

Does that chair make cleaning up after leaks easier?  It looks like it wouldn't really soak in urine and should wipe off easily, making it a good diaper/wetting chair.

It's fairly easy to clean, cause it's actual leather, so I indeed just use a baby wipe, and then it's clean in 0 time