Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Wetting my swimming trunks ^w^

5 hours ago, PoolBoy said:

Excellent video 🙂

There's no wet patch on your swim trunks, guess it means you can do it in the middle of the street and no one will ever know... (I did it several times and it always works. I LOVE sim shorts wetting 🙂

I've done it in the middle of pools and waterparks haha, as long as you mask the stream going down your legs no one will ever know :3

7 hours ago, GottaLoveCatz said:

I'd imagine it feels great in swim trunks. I've certainly peed myself many times in swim trunks, but always in the water. 

I've peed in swim trunks more times than I can count, underwater and outside the water haha, when doing it inside the water tho it feels better when you got undies under the trunks, it keeps the warmth in nicely~ outside the water tho, just the trunks and no undies allow for it to flow down your legs a bit better hehe

2 hours ago, kilianj74 said:

I really enjoy peeing in my trunks when swimming breakstroke - just the feeling of extending my legs and pushing with my bladder as it warms my crotch is amazing and damn convenient too. But I also like in showers the feeling of pee trickling down my leg and onto my bare feet. Wouldn't have thought to wear underpants underneath swimming trunks though.

The way you described it is perfect haha, feels amazing~ When I pee in the pool tho I often just stay still, feeling the warmth spread around is nice and u can still feel the warmth after you're done if you stay still, so its kinda comfy. Yeah tbh wearing undies under swimming trunks is something I did initially because i was uncomfortable about my bulge XD but then i realize its feels much better to pee underwater with undies under them, so i kept doing it ^w^

Something thats also fun is to pee in your trunks right after you get out of the water, that way the pee flowing down your legs is masked by the water thats also dripping from you, got away with it a bunch of times haha, i dont pee enough so that it makes a big enough puddle thats suspicious so 😛, i only do it when theres too many people swimming tho

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I loved watching you wet your swimshorts! Male swimwear wetting is always fun to see ❤️

I love that there was no wetness visible either! Perfect for sneaky public wettings... I only have trunks (used to wear them as a kid, but i wouldn't dare wear them in public now!) not swimshorts, when i wet my trunks it's just like wetting underwear and there's a big wet spot visible... Which is okay if you're already wet, but not if you're wetting them when you're dry! Although they do dry quickly, which is a bonus!