Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale A Busy Morning (Wetting)

I haven't been posting much on here lately. I had filmed a big bed wetting a few weeks ago but annoyingly I seem to have misplaced the video file and I can't find it. It was good too. Anyway, here's just a little thing.

I went to the gym the other morning with my housemate. It was pretty hard work so naturally I drank a lot of water. Afterward we went for food at Burger King (I know, why would I go to Burger King after the gym?). I normally just drink water but since I was there and getting a meal I figured I'd treat myself to a Coke. I'd gone to the toilet while there, but had a Coke and refill before heading off to the next stop: a music shop where I was picking something up that I'd put a deposit on. I wanted to try it out first so we were in there for a while, probably 45 minutes or so, before heading home. Naturally, Coke dries out the mouth so I'd been drinking more water between Burger King and the Music shop, and then more still on the way home, though before we left the music shop I knew I had to go. Add to this the fact that it was fucking freezing out and I was squirming by the time we got home. I made my way to my room and undressed to have a shower (having just been to the gym) - now squirming even more, with the toilet so close - and it occurred to me that the boxers I was wearing would probably look pretty good being peed into. I skipped the toilet and headed straight for the shower, where I proceeded to record this video. The warmth on my cold legs, the release, just the feeling of peeing myself... it may have been shorter that I'd have preferred, but it sure was sweet.

53 minutes ago, Tall Cake said:

I haven't been posting much on here lately. I had filmed a big bed wetting a few weeks ago but annoyingly I seem to have misplaced the video file and I can't find it. It was good too. Anyway, here's just a little thing.

I went to the gym the other morning with my housemate. It was pretty hard work so naturally I drank a lot of water. Afterward we went for food at Burger King (I know, why would I go to Burger King after the gym?). I normally just drink water but since I was there and getting a meal I figured I'd treat myself to a Coke. I'd gone to the toilet while there, but had a Coke and refill before heading off to the next stop: a music shop where I was picking something up that I'd put a deposit on. I wanted to try it out first so we were in there for a while, probably 45 minutes or so, before heading home. Naturally, Coke dries out the mouth so I'd been drinking more water between Burger King and the Music shop, and then more still on the way home, though before we left the music shop I knew I had to go. Add to this the fact that it was fucking freezing out and I was squirming by the time we got home. I made my way to my room and undressed to have a shower (having just been to the gym) - now squirming even more, with the toilet so close - and it occurred to me that the boxers I was wearing would probably look pretty good being peed into. I skipped the toilet and headed straight for the shower, where I proceeded to record this video. The warmth on my cold legs, the release, just the feeling of peeing myself... it may have been shorter that I'd have preferred, but it sure was sweet.

short but very sweet 😀