Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So a few weeks ago I had what I guess you consider my first genuine accident in years while driving down to Clearwater to visit my girlfriend. I've always had some mild urgency issues due to stress/anxiety but like nothing bad and accidents aren't common for me. I still wore an a pharmacy pull-up as like a just in case precaution because Spiro has been making it a lot worse. I figured it was a 3 hour drive should be able to make it with one stop.... Yeah that was pride talking as was saying fuck it and having an energy drink on top of the large coffee. I new I had to go pretty bad just before I got on the US 60 causeway but figured it was only 20 to the hotel and I'm a grown ass woman... Yeah that was also pride talking... 5mins I started leaking into brief right as I was turning off to the hotel. Pulling into the loop to check in I had basically given up and was now just trying to release in short controlled bursts to avoid flooding. Adding insult to injury they closed the lobby bathroom for cleaning right as I got in lol.... So I was standing there wetting myself while trying to check in and hopping nobody fucking noticed... Thankfully the pullup held 🤦‍♀️😆. Then I lost control on the way back 5mins from my house cause I was again too stubborn to stop.... So yeah spiro + stubborn = accident lol..

I'm probably going to wear a tape-up when I go down in a couple days to help with the move just so I don't have to deal with this shit and I'm not making us stop like 3-4 times so I can try to pee lol.....

Edited by LittlePunkGirl (see edit history)
Guest cauallywet

Man, you sound like someone that would make road trips fun! 😆 My ex was kinda similar.  She wouldn't say anything about her need to pee until practically the last minute and we'd have to desperately try to find her a bathroom

19 hours ago, cauallywet said:

Man, you sound like someone that would make road trips fun! 😆 My ex was kinda similar.  She wouldn't say anything about her need to pee until practically the last minute and we'd have to desperately try to find her a bathroom

It was more "I'm not going to let this hold me back and what happens, happens"... Like I knew it was a non zero possibility, took precautions and then rolled the dice,,,, 😅😆🤷‍♀️

Edited by LittlePunkGirl (see edit history)