Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female About Last Night 😳 aka Dinner, a band and an accident on the boardwalk with a GF

1 hour ago, John_John said:

I think you forgot the rest of the story

Typical blonde moment. 

Oops.

It's on my laptop and I'll fix when I get home. Thanks for pointing it out, xo

1 hour ago, rebeljaffa said:

Hope you're doing okay. 

Yes, thank you @rebeljaffa. I'm very emotional of late but in a Good way. Growth is uncomfortable. I really appreciate you asking though. It's when I DON'T talk about things that ya need to worry🥰

20 minutes ago, wannawatch said:

That was one A-MA-ZING story!! 

Loved it from start to finish-these "novels" of yours could never be too long, what gives you that idea?? 

Thanks for sharing. 

Hope you'll find what you're looking for regarding the changes in your life and personal growth, really wish you the Best! 

Oh thank you. I feel like I overshared in the first half but I'm on this vulnerability kick thing. Not my first time trying that btw. It normally ends prematurely lol. 

Yeah. Writing this and on the final half hour drive home solo on Friday night, I replayed the evening in my head over and over and short of doing it with a sexual partner or getting a proper schtupping for it when I got home, the night was kinda perfect. I got a little bit of everything. Only good things. 

Plus I've been dying to have an accident on that boardwalk. But it never works out. Here I didn't even try and tada!

6 hours ago, BB1BBB said:

I should warn you I’m enormously attracted to vulnerability 🙂

But, lovely story. I enjoyed all the pontificating about your various bail-out options and the impracticality of copping/popping/dropping a squat (I think I might be able to advise, there…). And never apologise for length! The longer the better!

Awwwwww . Thanks! 

Well, I'm not trying to be more vulnerable to be more attractive lol.

I'm doing it bc as I've gotten older, especially after a lengthy online dating stint, I realize I've developed quite a hard candy shell. I have missed out on some great opportunities and people because I make myself emotionally unavailable. Ya lose 💯 of the things ys don't attempt, ya know? I'll only give certain people certain parts of me. So I need to find a way to stop doing that.  Let's just say I'm having a long overdue market correction 😊

Ya know- the easy stuff. Sigh.

Being an Empath with a spine is exhausting lol. So much internal conflict. Lol.  I don't put a ton of stock in the horoscope but fuck if I'm not the perfect Pisces/ Aries cusp rider. Dang. 

4 hours ago, wetskipants said:

Great telling of a great story. Love how you held back the detail of the bodysuit under the dress. Peeing from the confines of a tight bodysuit (even if it does have crotch snaps) is a personal fetish fave of mine.

Oooooooh. I had no idea. I wear things like this all the time. It's either free balling or old fashioned confining undergarments. I do kinda like them bc I feel old fashioned feminine but revealing stuff like that to a man my age can be embarrassing. 

But now that I know I have at least one bodysuit guy I'll include one of those. I'm too tall for my own good. Even thin every bodysuit was wedgie town. Throw in my wobbly bits and it is tight tight high riding time. I have a lovely grey cotton one....

3 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Awwwwww . Thanks! 

Well, I'm not trying to be more vulnerable to be more attractive lol.

I'm doing it bc as I've gotten older, especially after a lengthy online dating stint, I realize I've developed quite a hard candy shell. I have missed out on some great opportunities and people because I make myself emotionally unavailable. Ya lose 💯 of the things ys don't attempt, ya know? I'll only give certain people certain parts of me. So I need to find a way to stop doing that.  Let's just say I'm having a long overdue market correction 😊

Ya know- the easy stuff. Sigh.

Being an Empath with a spine is exhausting lol. So much internal conflict. Lol.  I don't put a ton of stock in the horoscope but fuck if I'm not the perfect Pisces/ Aries cusp rider. Dang. 

Better to be an empath with a spine than one who gets too emotionally involved. That has dragged me into quite a lot of trouble this year. But I just can’t help myself. I think I really do get my kicks out of protecting the vulnerable and needy. Not really sure that paints a good picture of me.

6 hours ago, BB1BBB said:

Better to be an empath with a spine than one who gets too emotionally involved. That has dragged me into quite a lot of trouble this year. But I just can’t help myself. I think I really do get my kicks out of protecting the vulnerable and needy. Not really sure that paints a good picture of me.

Well. I've been that too. I had a very close dude friend ( started out as a hookup also the worst sex I ever had but quickly transitioned into him being my brother) who was an alcoholic and I went through YEARS of fake suicide threats and him ruining any time I was happy before I finally found that spine. And I'll never give it up again. 

You have to put your foot down. I know how hard it is but ya have to. I love a podcast called Something Was Wrong. It's mostly the women as victims but it's all stories of CRAZY manipulators and gaslighters and honestly it's really helped me identify narcissistic behaviors. Plus it's kinda...riveting. It keeps my head screwed on right. 

6 hours ago, Dr. Philthy said:

Another fantastic story written, so to add something new, awjersey. that she is leaving the jerk.

Yup, she's OUT! Next!

Wow I absolutely love this, so open, honest and makes us feel like we know so much more about you, it really enticed the story having all those details and I could imagine being on the great night out with you. 

sounds so naughty and fun and glad despite the embarrassment you found it sexy when reflecting on it. I am very impressed with your friends huge bladder outwaiting you and still waiting to go the toilet even after drying you off. 

6 hours ago, New_Macca said:

Wow I absolutely love this, so open, honest and makes us feel like we know so much more about you, it really enticed the story having all those details and I could imagine being on the great night out with you. 

sounds so naughty and fun and glad despite the embarrassment you found it sexy when reflecting on it. I am very impressed with your friends huge bladder outwaiting you and still waiting to go the toilet even after drying you off. 

Thanks. I'm always tentative to share too much bc I feel like I'm being melodramatic if it isn't all rainbows and unicorns, but hey, fuck it. 

Yeah, I like to set the scene. I am lucky that when I write I see it like a movie I am watching. It makes revisiting things a lot of fun😈.

And Peg hadn't had any water and had peed at the house so she wasn't desperate like me. Though, she is one of 2 gfs that have pea sized bladders. And are always cold. 78 with full humidity and she is looking for a jacket 🤷