Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

13 hours ago, Tellnoone said:

I know overactive bladder is an issue, but my bladder sometimes seems to be underactive. Especially in the evenings. Now it was just like that.  I could feel it’s fullness, and my stomach felt bloated from all I´ve been drinking. I knew I should theoretically be at my bursting point, but, nothing. No increasing urgency. No fidgeting. I had the feeling of being immune against desperation.

My own experience is that food and alcohol can dull bladder warnings. On one memorable occasion with a friend, we started at a good hotel buffet with free flow wine where I drank six glasses of wine. Feeling bloated and a bit tipsy, but not needing a pee, we went on to a Hard Rock Café, where I drank a pitcher of beer. My friend, by the time we left, had made four bathroom visits, but I had felt no great urge. We left, and I helped my friend find a taxi. While seated in the Hard Rock, my bladder was making no complaints but, suddenly as I walked along, I had to pee with basically no warning. With no bathroom in the immediate vicinity, I was obliged to give in. I absolutely drenched my black trousers. This was in public, but at night with no one really close by. Although I made a huge puddle where my pee had streamed down both legs, even during the act, what was happening was not evident to casual inspection from afar. After waiting for the final drips to subside, I found a taxi (thankfully, with plastic seats which I could sit on without leaving evidence or, most important, damage) I made my way home, where I put some very heavy trousers and blue briefs directly into the wash.

I enjoy deliberate wetting and, even though this was an unplanned accident, overall enjoyed the experience.

14 hours ago, ews21 said:

Great story, I wish I could have been there to see this as a bystander. But your pants do not show any wetness. Also is your name in reference to an old youtube video super bingo?

Thanks! If you knew, and looked carefully, I´m sure you would have seen something. 

No, I don´t know anything about the super bingo thing. 😄 The name refers to all those years when i told no one.  Creating an account on here was the first step to change that. 

9 hours ago, SoakMe said:

My own experience is that food and alcohol can dull bladder warnings. On one memorable occasion with a friend, we started at a good hotel buffet with free flow wine where I drank six glasses of wine. Feeling bloated and a bit tipsy, but not needing a pee, we went on to a Hard Rock Café, where I drank a pitcher of beer. My friend, by the time we left, had made four bathroom visits, but I had felt no great urge. We left, and I helped my friend find a taxi. While seated in the Hard Rock, my bladder was making no complaints but, suddenly as I walked along, I had to pee with basically no warning. With no bathroom in the immediate vicinity, I was obliged to give in. I absolutely drenched my black trousers. This was in public, but at night with no one really close by. Although I made a huge puddle where my pee had streamed down both legs, even during the act, what was happening was not evident to casual inspection from afar. After waiting for the final drips to subside, I found a taxi (thankfully, with plastic seats which I could sit on without leaving evidence or, most important, damage) I made my way home, where I put some very heavy trousers and blue briefs directly into the wash.

I enjoy deliberate wetting and, even though this was an unplanned accident, overall enjoyed the experience.

Wow, nice experience, thanks for sharing. I´m glad you enjoyed it even if it was unplanned. I have also experienced a dullness of the bladder under influence of alcohol, but it was not the case this time. I don´t usually mix alcohol with omo play, and i was only having alcohol free drinks this evening.

19 minutes ago, wetskipants said:

Wonderful story. Gosh it must have felt amazing sitting in the pub's bathroom flooding your pants like that, knowing you were past the point of no return.

Thanks! Yeah, it was a really weird feeling, but great. 

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

Perhaps if you want to raise the level of excitement, you need to raise the risk of discovery.  Maybe go for something in dark navy blue next time.

I can see why you're suggesting this, it's a hot idea. But raising the risk of discovery unfortunately also means raising the level of involving nonconsenting people into my game, and that's something I try to keep at a minimum and shouldn't stretch further I think.