Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I Hate Seeing my IRL Peers Desperate, am I Weird?

Guest OddlyHandsome

Guest OddlyHandsome

I don’t recall anyone ever bringing this up on the forum before, so I figured I should be the first. As the title of the post suggests, despite being a fan of omorashi, I really don’t like seeing people desperate in-person.

Full disclosure, I’m a straight guy, so this post is only really focusing on my opinion surrounding seeing women desperate. Seeing my fellow men desperate gets very little reaction out of me besides thoughts of “sorry man, sucks to be you”.

Whenever I see a female peer or friend of mine openly admit to being desperate to pee or clearly showing signs of such, I can’t help but simply feel bad for them and be uncomfortable myself. It’s weird, I’m aroused by women when they do this sort of thing online, but then I feel really uncomfortable when it is in a public situation I’m a part of. I think it has something to do with the fact that the majority of omo clips online depict women who are willingly participating in this sort of behavior and situations, whereas my peers are genuine victims of nature’s cruelty. Seeing them struggle IRL makes me wish I could just materialize a bathroom out of thin air and toss them in before they accidentally lose control.

With all this being said, I have no clue how I would react if I ever saw a person piss themself in public as I have never done so myself nor have I ever seen someone else do it (as far as I can remember). But I can’t imagine my feelings of intense sympathy would magically turn into arousal. It’s also important to note that I’ve never had a partner whom I’ve told about my omo fetish. So I can’t confirm nor deny the idea that participating in a controlled/private environment is the ticket to making me comfortable with being in the presence of such bah joe.

Does anyone else have similar feelings, or am I just some sort of weirdo? Because most people on here seem to look back fondly on memories of others being desperate, but I just can’t seem to share the sentiment.

Guest cauallywet

I totally get this.  I'm sorta the same way.  I realized that I feel horrible for them because of two reasons. 

One, I don't like being desperate in public unless its with and omo fan and its intentional and even then its not my favorite thing.  I feel sympathy for them. 

Two, I'm attracted to it and I feel guilty about it.  I want them to be desperate and have an accident but I don't at the same time because I care about them.  Double edged sword, I guess.

I had one omo partner IRL and we definitely had some public fun and I didn't feel guilty when she made it fun.  But when she was actually uncomfortable I still had that same feeling

5 hours ago, PrincessPEEach said:

I find it extremely uncomfortable. What I like most about watching omo in any form, is seeing how much the other person enjoys it. I get off watching them get off. If they’re not enjoying it, I’m not enjoying it. 

For that reason I like purposeful holding and wetting, not genuine accidents. I especially hate watching people who aren’t enjoying it try to hold, and more so if I know them. It makes me intensely uncomfortable and driven to find them a solution, or get myself out of the uncomfortable situation of seeing them like that. It ruins an outing for me if someone is in that situation. I’d sooner leave than watch. 

its exactly the same for me! i had an omo experience with my ex that wasnt intended and it was just horrible. it was everything that many would like to experience but it didnt felt sexual for me, i just felt bad for her

I have mixed feelings on this topic. I find it very hot when someone I'm attracted to is desperate to go, but in the moment their discomfort takes priority. I'll still be turned on by their desperation and the potential loss of control, but I'd prefer they get to a bathroom and relieve themselves. Even though it's hot, I don't want anybody going through excessive discomfort for my pleasure.

Edited by Messfanatic
Strange formatting (unintended line break) (see edit history)

I am the same way. I fantasize about scenarios like this all the time and enjoy fiction stories about it, etc. But in real life I don't want anyone to be humiliated. If I saw a girl desperate to pee in real life I'd hope she made it, and if there was anything I could do to help I would. (One time a girl walked up to me at work and asked where the bathrooms were. She didn't seem desperate so this might not count, but I immediately told her without any hesitation, let alone thoughts of making her hold it)

I know people who feel otherwise can't control their arousal in this way, but I wouldn't feel aroused in a real life scenario unless I knew that they wouldn't mind wetting themselves. But even if they didn't mind, I always hide my fetish in real life.

On 1/21/2022 at 2:42 PM, PrincessPEEach said:

I find it extremely uncomfortable. What I like most about watching omo in any form, is seeing how much the other person enjoys it. I get off watching them get off. If they’re not enjoying it, I’m not enjoying it. 

For that reason I like purposeful holding and wetting, not genuine accidents. I especially hate watching people who aren’t enjoying it try to hold, and more so if I know them. It makes me intensely uncomfortable and driven to find them a solution, or get myself out of the uncomfortable situation of seeing them like that. It ruins an outing for me if someone is in that situation. I’d sooner leave than watch. 

Saaaaaame. If the accidents aren't planned and on purpose, there is zero enjoyment. I legitimately want to help them find a toilet.

I'll chime in here too. Once in college on a bus trip a girl needed to pee and we were stuck in traffic. I felt awful, like brutally guilty at finding it at all a turn-on. Even though I wasn't turned on!

Now I'm at the point where I won't get turned on unless it's a) totally consensual or b) totally fantasy.

But I'll tell you this much: I still pay a lot of attention, even if I'm not getting turned on.

1 hour ago, rebeljaffa said:

Not weird, I am like this too and to be honest this causes issues as I am uncomfortable sometimes with women because I'm actively scared they will get desperate.  The things that turn me on when it's not IRL are difficult to deal with IRL. The conflict I feel is so strong I'm straight up afraid of the situation arising. 

Yup, this pretty much encapsulates my feelings, too.

I have a strong urge to find desperate women a place for relief. I always like to think that would be a roadside lay-by or behind a tree, but ultimately I’d rather find them the nearest Ladies toilet than watch them struggle. I’ve more or less pleaded with a couple of female friends to relieve themselves rather than hold on, mostly because I’m worried about things getting out of my control.

Obviously, the scene - regardless of outcome - embeds itself in my wank-bank for a good long time afterwards, though.

I also couldn't find it arousing the (very few) times I was present when someone had an honest accident.

On the other hand, from the moment a friend who is struggling with holding says "don't worry, if things get bad enough I'll just squat down and pee in a corner", I instantly get excited. Maybe I just rationalize that since they have an "alternative", it's kind of a choice to be holding it...

Edited by JulesH
typo (see edit history)
Guest OddlyHandsome

@Anathema

I’m glad to hear someone else bring up wanting to separate their”sexy” life from everyday life. While I don’t personally have much of a problem with recent pushes towards normalizing and de-stigmatizing sex in modern society, I personally would rather keep it separate in my own life. I love omorashi and I like to imagine there is nothing wrong with me liking it; but I don’t really see it as an element I NEED in my life. Take for instance, marriage. I’d love to meet a lady to settle down with one day who truly loves and cares about me for who I am; her being into any sort of piss stuff isn’t even close to a prerequisite for me in finding a soulmate. If she’s into it, that’s definitely a bonus, but I think I could die happy never having a partner who share my omo interests. Sure, it’s a bummer I’ll never have gotten to try it, but it’s a small price to pay for genuine happiness (if such thing truly exists).

Oh man yeah I get you 100%. 

It depends for me. If the friend in question is laughing and joking about how badly she needs to pee, it kind of turns me on - like she's getting at least some form of entertainment out of the whole situation. It's different even still with trusted friends who know about my kink. If they're in this situation, I'll give them a wink, and they know what it's about.

However, if she's really badly hurting and needs to find a place to piss right now or else she'll piss her pants, that's when I go into action mode. I try to make it a top priority to find my desperate friend a bathroom or at least some place to find cover. I'll probably still jack off thinking about it later, but in the moment I'll make sure to keep my friend's situation at the front of my mind so I can help her find relief. I think it's because I have this kink that I make it a priority. Other friends who don't have this kink don't really seem to get that.

It makes sense, at least if you actually care for them. Just because you like something doesn't mean you can't feel pity or empathize with them on the situation. 

I don't think I get turned on by anyone wetting in public. Crossing legs and stuff may be hot to imagine but actually having an accident or being in pain, I feel them. I've been in the same situation so I understand what theyre going through. Especially if its someone you know that you care about. I assume something similar is true with you as well. 

I experience the same feelings, especially when it is someone I know. A close friend of mine, I'll call her Kelly, has seemingly become quite incontinent over the past several years. She's in her early 40's, kinda attractive, but not my type. We've been friends for 15 years or so. She dose not know about my fetish. She likes to drink beer. Not saying she's a lush, but she'll always have a few, when she comes over, or we go out somewhere. Anyway, we were at my house just a few weeks ago, and I offered her some weed. She hit it, and started coughing,  not really bad coughing, but just a couple of coughs. A few seconds later she's like "well, I just peed my pants" and she looked down at her pants and spread he legs apart a bit, and sure enough, her crotch was wet to about half way to her knees. I felt really bad for her.  It seems weird to me ,too, that I have spent years fantasizing about such situations, then It happens right in front of me, and it's kinda gross, and I really only felt sympathy for her. She was not upset about it, and we talked for a few more minutes, and she left to go home. By the time she left, the pee has soaked up the front if her crotch, and It was very obvious she had peed her pants.  I've spent untold hours of my life looking for pics and video of this exact thing, but when its happens to someone I know, It dose nothing for me. We are some strange monkeys.

Edited by Moyst Otter (see edit history)

Honestly I thought I was the only one lol 

I *hate* seeing or hearing that people I know are desperate. If its a random woman on the street who needs to pee I'm all for it, but a friend/family member? It makes me incredibly uncomfortable. 

My assumption is, because we associate pee desperation with sexual arousal, someone saying they need to pee triggers the same response as someone saying they're horny, which in a public setting is likely cause for mild to moderate discomfort for people you don't view in that way, yeah? Idk, just my theory.