Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Ashley's Freshmen Year - a fan made sequel to Gillian's "Ashley's Orientation Day"

Wow you must've read my mind cause I was thinking of writing a sequel to this story exactly like this for years!  Really well done, I was wondering if you'd considering writing to sequel to some of Gillian's other stories?  I've got ideas for a few(and also ideas for sequels to stories by other authors on Shara and Ger's).

Just one minor quibble, the whole "scrolling through social media" thing I found a bit distracting as the original story was written in 2003-well before social media and smartphones were a thing, just a minor nitpick.  So i'd recommend trying to keep the story period accurate.

Other then that great job!  Looking forward to what happens next, i'm hoping you also follow up on the ending of the original story with Ashley's sister desperate while on her way to ballet class(and i'd also like to see her parents get some karma for deliberately manipulating their daughters like that).

PART 2 ————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Time continued to inch by for Ashley as she tried to focus on anything other than her bulging bladder. Even in normal circumstances this would have been difficult, but given what was going on around her, it was completely impossible. Courtney was still panting heavily, hunched over with her hand down her unbuttoned pants, and several of the other girls were now loudly complaining as well, some of even coming to the back of the bus to plead with the senior girls, who continued to reassure them they would be stopping soon.

Sure enough, Ashley soon saw the gas station coming in to sight. As the bus slowed down and begin to turn off into the parking lot, several of the girls on the bus began to stand up pre emptively and express that they would absolutely have to go first, starting a bit of an argument about who would get to pee first. This was the first time it occurred to Ashley that this small gas station would likely not have enough bathrooms for this bus full of girls, and that she would probably have to wait a little longer. Thankfully she was clearly not as bad off as some other others, but she still had to go very, very badly.

“Oh godddd” Courtney moaned, finally looking up “I absolutely can not wait in a line. I need to go first or I’ll just have to pee on the ground, I literally can not hold this in”

This caused Michelle to stand up “NO ONE IS PEEING ON THE GROUND” she boomed. “ANYONE WHO DOES WILL BE PUT ON PROBATION IMMEDIATELY”. There were several groans in response to this as the bus finally pulled up outside the gas station.

Before the bus had even come to a complete stop, Courtney jumped up and took off down the aisle. Ashley looked up and noticed that several other girls had done the same and as the doors opened, all the girls began attempting to get out of their seats, awkwardly jockeying for position.

Standing up, Ashleys need to seem to increase and she quickly hunched over, and realizing absolutely no one was going to care right now, gave herself a quick squeeze as she looked at the group of frantic women trying to get out of the bus ahead of her.

As she painstakingly watched the girls file off the bus, there was a suddenly a loud buzz. It scared Ashley a bit and she was immediately thankful she didn’t have to go any worse or it might have caused her to leak.

Turning around, she saw that Michelle herself was opening the emergency exit door and climbing out of the back of the bus, Ashley and all the other senior girls quickly followed, beelining immediately for the gas station.

The girls quickly realized that this was an older gas station with bathrooms that had to be accessed from outside the small shop, and that a key had to be obtained from the attendant. As a couple of the more desperate girls at the front ran inside to get the key, a massive queue quickly formed outside of the station’s two single bathrooms, one of which was designated for women and the other for men. Ashley was dismayed to round the corner and see that she was already at the back of the line.

Courtney wasted no time immediately going right to the front and joining an apparent argument over who was getting first dibs. As Ashley, Michelle, and some of the other senior girls joined the back of the line, one of the girls from the front of the bus finally emerged from the gas station, going straight to the front of the line and unlocking then entering the women’s bathroom.

“We need to get the key to the mens room!” one of the girls near the front shouted, before dashing back in to the gas station with a hand in her crotch.

Ashley took a deep breath and took inventory of the chaotic situation. It seemed every girl on the bus badly needed to pee, which made sense, it had been hours and they had all been drinking, thinking they could go at the beach. There was no order at the front of the line, with all the girls standing in an unorganized, group, many of them frantically pacing in circles and moaning about the severity of their need. Ashley caught a glimpse of Courtney, who looked like she was really crying now and still had a hand down her pants doing one of the most frantic pee dances Ashley had ever seen. As the bathroom door opened and the first girl finally came out, there was a rush toward the next opportunity to use the toilet, and Courtney wasn’t able to push her way in before another girl did. She retreated back a bit in anguish, gasping and moaning.

Ashley herself was not doing much better, now that she was standing and anticipating relief, her need had increased dramatically, to the point that she couldn’t keep her feet still and was constantly stepping back and fourth, her mind racing with ideas of how she could escape this situation as soon as possible. She was now well beyond her “I really have to pee” stage and crossing quickly into panic mode. She considered joining the group at the front of the line and begging for mercy, but as a girl who was trying to shake a reputation for peeing her pants, she really didn’t want to call attention to the fact that she again had to pee so badly that she needed to cut in line.

Ashleys thoughts were interrupted by the return of the girl who had gone to get the men’s key. She was empty handed and complaining that the attendant refused to give it to her, sparking even more outrage and frustration amongst the other girls.

“ughhhhhh” Ashley heard behind her, turning to see one of senior girls, Kelly, stamping her feet in a little cirlce ”this is absolute bullshit” she moaned. “I’m going to go for a walk, it will help me hold it, no sense standing here dancing”

“Kelly” Michelle said softly “You absolutely can not think about going outside… if you do it, all the girls will want to do it, and we’re already in bad shape with the dean’s office, we can not take the risk right now.”

“I know I know” Kelly replied with a gasp “I just need to walk, it helps, there’s nowhere out here for me to go anyway.”

Ashley recrossed her legs, running her hand over her burning bladder and oh so briefly giving her throbbing vagina a squeeze through her pants. She looked around and saw that Kelly was right, there was nowhere to go. The gas station was in the middle of nowhere, not a tree or a bush in sight. The station itself had windows on 3 sides, with only side where the bathrooms are not having any, and that was directly facing the parking lot and gas pumps, where cars were coming and going every few minutes. Not to mention that the building had security cameras seemingly on all sides and near the pumps. There was absolutely no chance of taking an emergency pee here without everyone knowing about it.

Ashley heard the bathroom door slam as another girl apparently made it to her turn. Still wasn’t Courtney, and not even a dent had been made in the crowd, a realization that sent a pang of panic through Ashley. At this rate this was going to take another hour, there was absolutely no chance she could hold it that long.

Her mind drifting back to contingency plans, she figured that if she absolutely could not hold it, her best bet may be to just get back on the bus and pee herself. All the girls would find out, but at least she wouldn’t get anyone else in trouble or be caught on film. If it came to that, she thought, she might just have to transfer to another school and start over.

Looking longingly back at the bus, she noticed the driver still sitting in his seat, reading a magazine.

“I wonder if the driver will be pissed we’re holding him up” Ashley said to Michelle, who, since Kelly left, was now standing quietly with both her arms and legs crossed, and an intense look of concentration on her face.

“The driver….” Michelle responded, coming out of her daze “Oh God, the driver, Ashley, come with me” she quipped, quickly walking toward the bus without waiting for any further comment.

Ashley followed Michelle as she walked awkwardly back over to the bus and approached the driver who was still sitting in his seat.

“Ummm… I’m sorry to both-bother do you but um do you think you could um maybe request the men’s bathroom key for us? It would sure get us out of here faster…”

The driver looked up from his magazine at the two squirming sorority girls, then lifted his eyes up to the long queue of pee dancers behind them, the look on his face indicating that he was realizing the severity of the situation for the first time. “Um, yeah sure” he said, getting up from his seat and heading in to the station.

Ashley followed Michelle back to the line, where she went immediately to the door of the mens room to wait. Now standing outside the bathroom, it seemed Michelle could no longer maintain any kind of decorum. Her pants were obviously unbuttoned and she was rapidly stepping back and fourth. Breathing heavily and groaning loudly every few seconds, frequently rubbing a hand over her red face.

Finally, the driver rounded the corner with a key and opened the second bathroom, Michelle made to go in but was quickly interrupted by Courtney. “Michelle” she gasped “Please, please let me go, I can’t hold this any longer, I’m already losing it” There was a moment of hesitation as Michelle contemplated it, she was just feet from the toilet, she could see it, so could Ashley, but trying to be a strong leader Michelle stepped aside and let Courtney pass. “Just hurry” she muttered quietly.

Ashley thought for sure she was going to leak as the door slammed, the sight of the toilet had been to much, but she was pretty sure she managed to stop it. She discreetly dropped a hand down to check and although her panties were getting quite damp, she was pretty sure it was just from holding it beyond the point of an emergency, she was pretty sure she hadn’t leaked. She was however starting to have a full blown panic attack at the realization that, if she couldn’t pee soon, she would surely pee her pants again. Her heart was beating hard and felt like it crawled up in to her throat. She wanted so badly to ask Michelle to go next but could hardly bare the embarrassment, just two more minutes and she could go without incident. And maybe after this, some of the other girls would have some empathy for her previous accident.

It seemed like only a few seconds had passed before Ashley heard a gasp from the other line, and a girl she didn’t know very well, Lyne, surged forward. Lyne was possibly one of the prettiest girls in the whole sorority, a tall blonde sophomore who today had made the mistake of wearing a form fitting white denim romper. “Please I HAVE to go next. Oh my god oh my god oh my godddddd” The rest of the girls seemingly tried to ignore this outburst as Lyne stepped up to the door of the ladies room and began banging on it “come on come on PLEASSEEEEE GO- oh no…”

Lyne let out a yelp as she turned her back to the building and took about 2 steps away before bending over 90 degrees and burying both hands in her crotch, she stayed like that for a very brief moment before suddenly an absolute JET of piss shot out behind her and splattered across the ground. She let out a whaling exhale along with the rest of her obviously overfilled bladder. Her clear pee cascaded down between her legs, it sounded like a rainstorm hitting the pavement. Many of the other waiting girls turned away, unable to bare the sight, but Ashley was entranced watching someone else experience the humiliation that she had so many times in her life. The pee went on and on and on, soaking through the thin white fabric of Lyne’s romper and turning the fabric translucent, exposing Lyne’s tiny lime green thong. Lyne sank to her haunches and buried her face in her hands, letting out a few sporadic sobs as she flooded the ground, forcing some of the other waiting girls to take a few steps back.

As Lyne’s stream began to taper off, Courtney emerged from the mens room, looking relaxed for the first time in hours. “Oh my God” she said, seeing Lyne as Michelle bolted past her and slammed the door shut.

Absolutely needing to go next, Ashley carefully stepped around Lyne’s puddle and positioned herself just outside the bathroom door, and taking advantage of the distraction and the slight privacy the wall provided, she gave her womanhood a long hard squeeze, and closed her eyes tightly, focusing on breathing until she finally felt the door open and Michelle exit.

Wasting no time, Ashley slammed the door shut behind her and used both hands to rip down her legs and collapse on to the toilet, peeing furiously before she had completely sat down. As she reveled in the relief, Ashley felt proud of herself, despite everything, she had managed to control herself and maintain her dignity. Hopefully this finally marked the end of her accident prone adolescence.

Ashley peed for just over a minute, taking a deep breath at the end and standing up. Pulling up her pants she felt her warm, but proudly dry underwear come in contact with her privates which were throbbing with relief. She quickly washed her hands and yielded her place to the next girl in line.

Exiting the dingy bathroom and feeling the next girl dash past her, Ashley spotted Lyne sitting alone on the curb of the parking lot, still hunched over. She put a comforting hand on her back, which was still wet with sweat and sat down next to her. “It’ll be ok” she said comfortingly “Trust me I would know” Lyne looked up and flashed Ashley a quick smile and a little giggle.

With the weight of the world off her shoulders, Ashley took a look around, it was a beautiful day. Although some were still waiting anxiously outside the bathroom, many of her new sisters were strewn about the parking lot, relaxing and recovering after their ordeals. Ashley felt at home here, maybe this college thing wouldn’t be so bad after all.

On 1/19/2022 at 6:42 PM, LifeIsStrange said:

Wow you must've read my mind cause I was thinking of writing a sequel to this story exactly like this for years!  Really well done, I was wondering if you'd considering writing to sequel to some of Gillian's other stories?  I've got ideas for a few(and also ideas for sequels to stories by other authors on Shara and Ger's).

Just one minor quibble, the whole "scrolling through social media" thing I found a bit distracting as the original story was written in 2003-well before social media and smartphones were a thing, just a minor nitpick.  So i'd recommend trying to keep the story period accurate.

Other then that great job!  Looking forward to what happens next, i'm hoping you also follow up on the ending of the original story with Ashley's sister desperate while on her way to ballet class(and i'd also like to see her parents get some karma for deliberately manipulating their daughters like that).

I definitely thought about her sister, or even doing flashbacks of Ashley's previous accidents. So many possibilities!

Glad you enjoyed. I was conscious of the cell phone thing - but since the original story never really specifies a time period I put it in anyway. So many of the best stories are old and I feel like stories that include references to modern society increase the realism for me.

8 minutes ago, WiiGuy86 said:

I definitely thought about her sister, or even doing flashbacks of Ashley's previous accidents. So many possibilities!

Glad you enjoyed. I was conscious of the cell phone thing - but since the original story never really specifies a time period I put it in anyway. So many of the best stories are old and I feel like stories that include references to modern society increase the realism for me.

I guess that makes sense.

My idea for the sequel was for Ashley to join a secret sorority of women that enjoy wetting themselves for fun and having sex with one another, maybe you could potentially incorporate that into the story?