Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Holding... squat finish? 🤔

Hi ya'll. Currently on a hold. 6 hours in, however only drunk 1.5L so far. About 7/10 desperation.  Feeling a little dry/thirsty though. Just about to drink another 500ml and go for another hour... hopefully! 

Question is...do I just squat and release on towels?? (The sound will be dulled?) Do I squat on a trash liner? (Nice pitter-patter sounds imagined. Eek!) Or liner on top of towels?? Oh decisions, decisions! 😂🤔

Waddaya reckon? 

Ended it at 8 hours. Awesome feeling to release 😏...

Didn't think the scenario through properly; the towels weren't out further than the liner. Oops! Kinda meant all the pee ran off onto the floor.

So was full-on gushing, and unable to stop, whilst trying in vain to contain it on the liner... Keeping moving the hand that wasn't holding back my leggings/panties in lifting the edges of the plastic trying to marshal the pee!!

Approaching finish (and "freer" to move) I realised my phone was in danger from the fast approaching tide. Eek!

Had seconds to spare to throw something on the floor to save it. Especially as aforesaid phone was being propped up by boxes of flour. (Yep, cardboard...that well known water-resistant material!???!) 😂

Hey ho! Live and learn  🤭🙄 

Edited by Notasausage (see edit history)
4 hours ago, Notasausage said:

Ended it at 8 hours. Awesome feeling to release 😏...

Didn't think the scenario through properly; the towels weren't out further than the liner. Oops! Kinda meant all the pee ran off onto the floor.

So was full-on gushing, and unable to stop, whilst trying in vain to contain it on the liner... Keeping moving the hand that wasn't holding back my leggings/panties in lifting the edges of the plastic trying to marshal the pee!!

Approaching finish (and "freer" to move) I realised my phone was in danger from the fast approaching tide. Eek!

Had seconds to spare to throw something on the floor to save it. Especially as aforesaid phone was being propped up by boxes of flour. (Yep, cardboard...that well known water-resistant material!???!) 😂

Hey ho! Live and learn  🤭🙄 

That's hot!