Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female very sexy wetting ( liz raw)

1 hour ago, Super awesome said:

I'm thinking about getting a custom rewetting video from her.

I recently just bought a custom from her for like $80...she's truly the best !! Well worth itย 

Wow! That really got the little man to attention !ย  Crotch shots of a desperate female who starts peeingย  in her panties are my favorite . Iย  especially enjoy seeingย  exactly where her pee comes out. I love a woman who talks through her experience.ย  ย Watching her "let out" little spurts got me aroused, culminatingย  in a awesome hard gushing hissing full pee through her panties. I enjoyed seeing her sniff then taste her peed on fingers .

For me anyway a it's a bonus to seeย  glimpses showing she retains some pubic hair in the front while keeping between her legs clear.ย  In all I have discovered a new panty wetting favorite.ย  She is incredible ! Thank you for posting it.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
Guest mistersandman

I bought a custom from her that was never posted, where she has a holding competition with the viewer, and she wets her jeans, and then tells you to wet yourself too.