Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Great story! I feel bad for her, but real accidents are the best!!! Only came close to an accident once on a plane a long time ago. Only reason I probably didn’t get in trouble is that it was pre 9/11. Had about 5 beers before boarding and the plane took FOREVER to take off. Seat belt signs were obviously on and I reached my breaking point…. Unfastened my seat belt and ran for the forward bathroom while they yelled for me to stay in my seat… was wearing blue dress pants which would have been a total disaster lol! Needless to say, I no longer drink beer before a flight 

On 1/17/2022 at 9:02 AM, Ella_omo said:

So me and my friend whom I won't name for privacy reasons were on a plane to Switzerland recently for a holiday after our exams. She's a devout Muslim and wears a niqab and abaya btw, so of course she was stopped at the airport and checked for any suspicious items... twice! terrible but anyway

She told me that she needed the toilet like 2 minutes before boarding, but we didn't really have time so she ended up boarding desperate. 

About half an hour in the toilets were allowed for use, but both sides were occupied. At this point she was literally crying from desperation. After one of the toilets opened I told her to go, but she told me she had already peed. I touched the seat and yeah it was literally soaked. Being a Lesbian, it turned me on so damn much... anyway the flight attendants had to change the seat cover and her butt was soaked

Does she usually like to hold, or not at all? 🙂 

On 1/17/2022 at 4:07 PM, Xpgames said:

Great story! I feel bad for her, but real accidents are the best!!! Only came close to an accident once on a plane a long time ago. Only reason I probably didn’t get in trouble is that it was pre 9/11. Had about 5 beers before boarding and the plane took FOREVER to take off. Seat belt signs were obviously on and I reached my breaking point…. Unfastened my seat belt and ran for the forward bathroom while they yelled for me to stay in my seat… was wearing blue dress pants which would have been a total disaster lol! Needless to say, I no longer drink beer before a flight 

Probably a good idea for next time ;)

On 1/20/2022 at 6:04 PM, theAnalyzer said:

Does she usually like to hold, or not at all? 🙂 

Nah, I don't think she's at all interested in that. When I say devout Muslim i really mean that, like if she doesn't pray the 5 daily prayers she gets pretty sad. Islam has some rules about how to pee etc. That being said I don't necessarily agree with her religion being a Christian myself, but I respect the freedom to believe.

On 1/17/2022 at 4:14 PM, Wwtmyselfagain said:

Awww that's so sad:/ thanks for sharing with us though!

Np. Tbh I felt bad for her, but she's really pretty and man did it turn me on... Lmao

I've been with two women who've wet themselves on planes (or one just after she got off), and another friend told me about a time she wet her panties (wearing a dress) while arguing with a flight attendant about not being allowed to go to the toilet during turbulence...I've written here and elsewhere about these experiences...something about plane accidents....

On 1/25/2022 at 7:18 PM, Ella_omo said:

Probably a good idea for next time 😉

Nah, I don't think she's at all interested in that. When I say devout Muslim i really mean that, like if she doesn't pray the 5 daily prayers she gets pretty sad. Islam has some rules about how to pee etc. That being said I don't necessarily agree with her religion being a Christian myself, but I respect the freedom to believe.

Np. Tbh I felt bad for her, but she's really pretty and man did it turn me on... Lmao

I get that!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 9:25 PM, theGAME777 said:

I've had this happen to me before

Ah I'm really sorry that happened to you!!

On 1/28/2022 at 12:51 AM, wettermouse said:

I remember a similar experience, only on a bus. I was so embarrassed when the pee started dripping off the seat and running down the length of the bus.

I know how much that can hurt 😞