Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Most embarrassing wetting moment

Only one I can think of is wetting a poor quality (all I could get at the time) adult nappy during a late night computer room visit at university in the late '90s, and flooding it on the walk back which it couldn't take, and as a result walking back across campus with a huge wet patch on my jeans. There were only a few drunk people around but I was having to carry my backpack to try and cover it up!

Not really a single accident, but still probably my most embarrassing moment related to having accidents.

Up until I actually realized I was into omo at 14, I generally did very well with not having accidents. My bladder was quite strong when I was younger, and on top of not deliberately drinking too much, I didn't even need to pee that often throughout the day.

So, imagine 11-year-old me's surprise when I woke up one morning to find myself absolutely soaked in piss. I had wet the bed for the first time since I was 5 or 6. Now, the sensible thing to do would be to inform my parents because they'd be able to get me diapers or a mattress cover or something. However, 11 year old me was an anxiety-riddled mess, so I just decided not to tell. I managed to keep the secret for a year before my parents found out and my mom got me a mattress cover.

That was by far the most embarrassed I've ever been about anything omo related, though there are a couple times I've peed myself that have been embarrassing.

I wet myself at work, in front of my boss, soon after I started working at that job. I was called in her office when I made a costly mistake and didn't dare to ask if I can use a bathroom first, even I already felt the need to go as soon as she called me. When she started yelling at me at her office, my bladder capitulated and I started peeing in my pants. It was so embarrassing and people were teasing me for years because of that. I peed so much I made a puddle under my feet. She never yelled at me again and she apologised for that as well. Maybe wetting actually saved my job.

On 1/18/2022 at 2:19 PM, CptTickle said:

Mine happened about 5 years ago. I don't do many public wettings anymore, but I've done about 15 or pretty public ones in the past. I was 25 at the time. It was summer and I was wearing light colored jeans and a t-shirt. I was driving back to my apartment from visiting my parents in the next state, about a 4 hour drive. I figured there would be no one I knew at this large outdoor mall on the way, because it was 2 hours from anywhere I've ever lived before. There was this really cute girl working at a store with no customers in it. I walked up to her and frantically asked where the closest bathroom was. I tried to start peeing my pants right there, but couldn't bring myself to do it. However I did go around the corner and full on wet my pants with no one around. My jeans were soaked down past my knees and it was really obvious what happened. I noticed there were still no customers in the store, the cute girl was still working, and now there was a second cute girl in really tight jeans standing next to get working. I thought this was my chance to be daring and get a reaction out of two girls at once. I walked back in with my we jeans and sheepishly tell the original girl at the store and sheepishly tell her "this is a little embarrassing but I had trouble finding the bathroom in time, could I get a bag or something to help block the view of my pants to walk back to my car." The girl just looked really shocked and CLEARLY was looking at my wet jeans and muttering "ummm" Then the second girl working there turned around.... and it was someone I knew in college. She took a quick glance down at my crotch and seemed a little flustered and said "oh my god I haven't, wow, so much going through my brain right now, how are you? sorry what were you asking?" "I was beat red at this point and just quickly said "can I just have a bag" and tried to position myself behind a rack to hide my pee stain. The girl I knew from college handed me a bag and I walked away as fast as I could. I looked back over my shoulder and I think I saw the first girl mouth "oh my god" and the girl I knew from college was covering her mouth. Hands down the most embarrassed I've ever been in my life.

Did you see her again at school?

Oh god, I really had a very embarrassing wetting... College days. Back then, good times. It was autumn, not really cold yet but not so warm anymore, that the parks in the city were crowded. It was really really late evening, maybe even after midnight, when I decided I needed a public wetting. I had thought about it for days and just could not resist anymore. So I dressed up in light blue jeans and some warm pullover, grabbed a bottle with water and headed towards the city park. It was a five minutes walk. When I arrived I sought a bench at the lake I've sat at so many times with my girlfriend these days. There was really no one else around. It was dark, silent and a little chilly. I absolutely love the night. So I became bolder, more daring. I normally intended to later walk in some darker corners, hide behind some trees and pee myself there. But since really no one else was there I just spread my legs and relaxed. I totally pissed my pants and there was a considerably huge wet patch between my legs. Oh my god, my heart was racing and I was as horny as I had not been for a long time!

I sat there for quite some time but I didn't dare to masturbate in public. And since I felt like I'd explode if I did not take care of my boner very soon, I decided to return home. When I was at the main path however there suddenly appeared lights from behind. There were two cyclists heading my way. And since I was on the main path at this moment there was absolutely nowhere to hide. And since I already was in full sight of there lights it would have been very awkward to run away to some bushes. The damage was done, the moment of embarrasment was set and there was nothing I could do to avoid it.

When they were right behind me I turned at the very moment they passed, so they could not see my face. But my wet jeans had been absolutely obvious. To my horror I recognised the couple living in the flat beneath my appartment. My heart was racing, my face was burning and I was covered in shame and embarrassment.

Instead of returning home immediately I walked some extra rounds around the lake, always keen to stay in the dark areas. It took me like one or two hours to muster the courage to eventually head for the street I lived in. In the whole time I met no one else. Even not in the street that was lit with streetlights. How did I not think of that before? My pants were visibly pissed in and if one neighbor decided to have a look at night he or she would see me walking there with wet jeans. However I arrived my house, opened the door as silently as possible, positively sneaked up stair after stair not making the tiniest noise, with a violently beating heart... it was night, but I lived in a house with fellow college students - you never now when they decide to be up at night. And I had many stories to climb since my appartment was in the attic of a tall house.

And I really did not want the couple in the flat to hear me coming home, but I could not help it. It had to unlock my door...

When I was inside my appartment excitement rushed over me, I nearly could not hold it back and pissed my jeans again out of arousal. I had hardly finished peeing when I could not resist the urge any longer, yanked my jeans down and came right there standing in the entry of my appartment. This was a very special night.

Funny mention: I never(!) saw the couple again. They broke up some weeks later and moved out when I was not home.

I don't normally get too embarrassed during wettings because I know my friends think it's just funny and can't be bothered to consider what a stranger might think, so I don't have too many embarrassing stories. Although, when I do get embarrassed by it I get super embarrassed.

Usually, the main thing that gets me embarrassed is having to leave a puddle somewhere because I didn't bring something to clean it up with. One story that I've told before was when I went with some friends to the movies in high school, found myself unable to hold through an important scene of the movie and ended up wetting in the seat and on the floor around me. I can't even remember what movie it was because all I can remember is how flustered I got over my accident. There are a few other times like that where I wet without thinking and then remembered I didn't have a way to clean it and got all nervous about it.

Now I just carry a small towel in my bag 24/7 to make sure I always have the ability to clean up after myself.

EDIT: Oh wait I answered this before with my bedwetting issues already how did I not see that 🤦‍♂️ 

Edited by ParadoxicEros (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

Last October I was on vacation and for the past at least 5 years I wet myself on one of the evenings during our trips hopefully twice.  During the wetting I am about to tell everyone about it was a warm evening which made it a perfect night to find a semi-private place to have an intentional accident.  Meaning I have walked far enough away from a bathroom and have to pee so bad I can not make it back in time.  It was our first day, really evening there since by the time the car was packed, the 4 hour drive over and everything in the room it is now late Sunday afternoon.  I asked my spouse the "code phrase", is it ok if I go out for a half hour tonight?  This way depending where we are when I ask no one knows I mean, "May I please go out and pee my pants tonight?".  She said yes tonight is ok.  Once permission has been granted my mind can not stop thinking and planning for the wetting.  Since the vacation is about us I do not make a day of wetting or indulge a crazy amount of time.  But for a few hours on a couple of nights I just have to, it feels so good.

We go to dinner and I peed before we left since I do not want to be selfish and ruin our time together by starting my hold too early.  The thought is always somewhere on my mind as I am sure it is for many of us if you are reading this story.  I had two medium glasses of water and we took a bottle of wine with us.  Not enough to make me feel the need to pee, even a slight bit however I new the hydrating was starting.  In a few hours these wonderful drinks will be cascading down my legs into my shoes onto the sidewalk, OMG I can not wait!  We finish pay the bill and walk around the town near our hotel for maybe 30 minutes or so.  We are both so excided and relieved to have a few days of peace and quiet.  Once we get back to our room about 7:00 PM I begin my hold.  I have a large plastic glass which I fill 3 times with water and iced tea drinking all of it then soon I am ready to find private place to well you know.  I never measured the amount the glass holds however I know 3 of them get me to the perfect point of desperation.  Believe me when they are gone I have to go!  But I can walk ok and still concentrate.  Times when I have not measured, I have drank too much making me run to some spot which might not be where I really want it to happen, the bathtub or between the closest two buildings in the shadows forcing the pee out of me since I am to the point it hurts.  I do not think I have ever drank too little, ha ha.  

I drink for 3 hours until 10:00 PM then I am ready to let it happen.  I enjoy the hold sitting on the balcony with my wife enjoying the view and night air talking about the next few days and what we plan to do.  She watches her husband finish his refreshments just like any weekend evening and gives a pretty smile when I return with a full glass.  She knows I will soon do something all humans do several times a day however she just does not understand why I have to go through my clothes.  During this time I put on my shorts reserved for my pee accidents and my special sandles.  I have this pair from Eddie Bauer with straps which pull them tight so after they are soaked with my pee I can make it back without them slipping too much or coming off.  As soon as I seen them this is what I thought.  Ah how times have changed from my early days and using any clothes I could find, now I can buy new articles of clothing for just one purpose.  I put on tan pants that night which my wife asked about since she knew they would show what I did.  I explained I am taking a light jacket to tie around me in case I run into anyone.  She said, "Oh ok you really should use the dark blue shorts to wet outside.  The tan pair is ok if it rains and you have to god forbid pee your pants in the shower.".  Sometimes I can't believe we have the conversations we do.

Finally after several hours of planning and drinking the time has arrived.  I grab my keys, cell, make sure nothing is in my shorts pockets, my jacket is on, quietly tell my spouse I am heading out for a few minutes.  She laughs but in a nice way, "Take an hour if you want to or all the time you need, its ok.  Just let me know when you are on your way back.".  With that I am out the door heading about two block away.  There is a building with a semi covered entry way which when I first started my vacation wettings I would stand against the wall inside since it has a concrete floor which gets wet from blowing rain but the roof would shield you when walking inside.  No one can see you when you stand close to the doors so I had enough privacy to do my private wetting.  I had to start that way to get enough confidence to wet out in a public place.  Tonight I am moving way out front of the entryway by two decorative three foot brick pillars at the end of the sidewalk.  The concrete is new and white which I know will show what I am about to do.  I can remember prior wettings in the entry way during years past I would see people walking across the street down the sidewalk when I was in the middle of the wetting and could not stop if someone came right up to me.  Practice has made me much calmer.

I chose this story under this topic for what happens next.  I get in my spot next to a brick pillar text my spouse I will start in a few minutes then I will send another when I am finished.  Once I get in position begin to relax and may stand there for quite a while if I can.  I could feel myself getting really desperate on the walk the motion seems to do that to me.  Once I can stop and stand still it is easier.  I like to wait for as much as 30 minutes before it happens since I have my place, I am going to do it and if it takes 5 or 30 minutes that is ok.  Just as I am about to start letting go, a drop was almost in my shorts a person quickly walks by out of nowhere.  For a moment I thought do I move back close to the building but decided no I really want to go right here.  I wait a couple minutes then standing with my legs slightly apart looking at my phone I let go and begin to pee my pants.   It slowly runs down my legs as I relax into my sandals and onto the sidewalk.  It felt amazing and I let at lot out.  I send a quick text to my spouse, done on way back and off I go.  When I do a long hold like this I often can not get out every drop during the initial wetting.  There is a corner I have stopped at in the past in front of a white house and finished the last of my shorts pee.  I am on my way when I can see far down the street three teenagers round the corner.  They are a block or so away but will be here soon.  What a relief I had not started letting the rest go I would have needed to walk away while still peeing.  I cross the street pass the corner they walk by and I find another spot in a gateway to a house in between two bushes which hide a pants peeing pretty well except to the guy or girl who is performing the wetting.  ha ha  The sidewalk in this spot is old and does not show my puddle very well but for tonight it will do.  I am soaked at this point and only want to go back to wash and change so I do not want to spend a lot of time to find a different spot but this pee is going in my pants!  I take my place look around see no on the house is a vacation rental which is not occupied and I do my shorts warm up.  Second time is much easier to let go and it feels good warming my cold legs.  Finally done back to the room quick clean up on the tile floor.  I was so hydrated at 1:00 AM I was up peeing the traditional way in the bathroom, happens every time.  Maybe on our next trip I will not waste the 1:00 AM pee and put on a dry pair of shorts go onto the balcony and you know what happens next!

after some wet hiking escapades while getting home to my folks' I pissed furiously into my pants uncontrollably  while my dad was working in the yard. It happened the moment I got out of the car, I was out of underwear from my escapade so it was a direct soaking and flooded under my car. He didn't see that I know of but was quick to change and start up laundry.

Its not omo and not a fan of #2 but got way too drunk with my ex for a concert near by our home and had to throw up. when I puked in the toilet I shat myself pretty badly, we had friends over too. I have accepting friends so it was a bigger deal to me. It was embarrassing for sure

Guest Jasminexo

I was out drinking with a few friends, I had drank a lot of alcohol so not only was my bladder full, but the alcohol was making it so I couldn’t hold onto it for as long as I really could have, I ended up losing control and pissing myself in a pair of light blue jeans multiple times in one night in front of a few close friends, it was made worse by the fact that we were all laughing a lot and as a girl it’s easy to leak when laughing. 

Never got brought up, but they laughed at me at the time, and I doubt they remember today.

The most embarrassing moment I've ever had in wet pants was when I took an evening stroll about 5 years ago and decided to visit a cemetery nearby. I found myself a little stone platform outside a large stone crypt and flooded my black dress pants. They were a synthetic fiber material so didn't soak up a lot of moisture, but they were VERY wet. I had certainly never FELT so wet in public. The black pants did a fine job of hiding the stain, but as soon as I stood up, all of the urine that my underwear held cascaded down my legs onto my shoes. It didn't soak the soles so I wasn't squishing, but it felt surreal walking by people on the sidewalk with cooling, wet legs. 

As I approached my apartment (second floor unit in a row house), my roommate and his partner came out of the front door of the building onto to smoke cigs on our porch. As I heard the door open, my immediate instinct was to flee (what if I smelled?!) Instead I held fast and kept my distance- standing at the bottom of our stoop. The porch wasn't very large, so it MIGHT have made sense that I didn't come up the steps to give them room. I ended up chatting with them for about 5 minutes- with them on the porch and me at the bottom of the stoop- still SOAKED!

After chatting I quickly slipped inside, took off my wet clothes in my bedroom, and took a shower. To this day I wonder if they smelled anything...off
------

The most embarrassing POST wetting episode I've ever had was when my mom discovered soaked jeans that I hid in a laundry basket in my bedroom closet. I came home from school and went to do my laundry only to discover that my basket had been emptied. The wet, unwashed  jeans (complete with obvious stains!) were hung on a drying rack in the laundry room!!!! I went ahead and threw those jeans in with some remaining clothes and never said anything about it. Oddly enough- my mom didn't say anything either...

Guest Malatesta

When I was 21, returning completely drunk to my house after a party, I peed my pants in front of the door. No one saw me, the friends who shared the house with me were spending the night outside. I took a showet, put the soaked briefs and shorts in a garbage bag and went to sleep.

Next morning, I discovered I wet the bed. I flooded it, to be honest. I spent the morning cleaning up the mess. I had to wash my clothes and the sheets in a coin laundry. 

When my friends came back, I had to confess what happened... I did not try to save the face, I was too stoned, shocked and also horny. They were very understanding, by the way. 

Mine is not a full accident in general with me not able to hold it in until it bursted.
I believe i was 17 or 18 at the time. My friend and his father had a party organised and a far bit in a close friend to all of us had this bright idea that he wanted me to punch him in the stomach. At that time my body type wasn't that big at all was pretty skinny so he didn't believe i could even hit that hard. There i was pretty much ready to pee when i felt that i was at atleast on a 7 so not super desperate. After i punched him he got mad that it was harder then he expected so he punched me hard in my stomach so i fainted and woke up with pissy jeans. Was super embarrasing at the time but nobody really talked about it 15 minutes after it happened.

@CptTickle

Holy crap! Same thing happened to me some years back. Wet myself in front of a woman I had worked with several years before. Didn't recognize her until she said her name and reminded me. I can't even remember what my bumbling response was, when she asked what had happened. But we ended up having a mostly normal conversation after that. I  ran into her again a few years later and think I again failed to recognize her at first which is what I still feel bad about. Strange, because she was gorgeous and certainly memorable. Blonde with an Australian accent which most Americans find insanely hot.

Wetting myself in a cellphone store. I needed help with my phone as I couldn't figure out how to do something. It was my first smart phone back when 3g was a thing. I didn't even realize that I had to go until I stood up and headed to the counter. It was a busy store so you usually had to wait for someone to be available. I felt that strong urge to go to the bathroom but I didn't want to leave before getting the help that I needed. I think I was squirming some and even pacing around. Unfortunately I ended up wetting myself right there in the store. I quickly left afterwards and walked home in wet shorts. I even had another wetting in the elevator of my apartment building. I felt very embarrassed and really didn't want to step back into that store. Though eventually I had to for a phone upgrade. I am really in to humiliation but not like that.