Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Most embarrassing wetting moment

Mine was the time i woke up in a wet the bed for the 2nd morning running. It was always embarrassing to drunk pee the bed but that time hit me worse than the others due to having spent all previous day drying and washing everything and then going out and ending up doing same thing again. I felt so humiliated waking up that 2nd morning and realising i'd peed in sleep 2 nights in a row. The only good thing was no one ever found out or would have been even more embarrassing.

I’ve had a few, but an unexpected one that happened a number of years ago was a time I went to a fast food restaurant.  I had a cheap diaper on and it was wet before I headed out(not soaked, but wet nevertheless).  When I got there I ordered my food and sat down to eat and part way through my meal I peed my diaper a fair amount. All of a sudden I feel wetness on my leg and then realize my diaper is leaking really bad, in fact it’s now dripping off the chair and on to the floor.  Fortunately it wasn’t very busy and I sat there for a few minutes until it looked safe to grab some napkins and dry off the seat and then throw my trash away. I thought I was safe and headed out the door.  As soon as I started heading down the sidewalk toward my car two women had just started walking towards the door. The one immediately noticed my wet pants and started laughing, then grabbed her friend by the arm, pointed right at me and yelled “he peed his pants!!! He peed his pants!!!” And kept laughing. I just kept my head down and walked quickly to my car. I know my face was bright red and my heart was beating so fast!!! That’s the biggest reaction, or at least the loudest reaction I have ever had to wetting my pants. I was so nervous and embarrassed, but afterwards it was a rush. Lol.  I rarely wear cheap diapers anymore. 

4 hours ago, DiaperedGuy said:

I’ve had a few, but an unexpected one that happened a number of years ago was a time I went to a fast food restaurant.  I had a cheap diaper on and it was wet before I headed out(not soaked, but wet nevertheless).  When I got there I ordered my food and sat down to eat and part way through my meal I peed my diaper a fair amount. All of a sudden I feel wetness on my leg and then realize my diaper is leaking really bad, in fact it’s now dripping off the chair and on to the floor.  Fortunately it wasn’t very busy and I sat there for a few minutes until it looked safe to grab some napkins and dry off the seat and then throw my trash away. I thought I was safe and headed out the door.  As soon as I started heading down the sidewalk toward my car two women had just started walking towards the door. The one immediately noticed my wet pants and started laughing, then grabbed her friend by the arm, pointed right at me and yelled “he peed his pants!!! He peed his pants!!!” And kept laughing. I just kept my head down and walked quickly to my car. I know my face was bright red and my heart was beating so fast!!! That’s the biggest reaction, or at least the loudest reaction I have ever had to wetting my pants. I was so nervous and embarrassed, but afterwards it was a rush. Lol.  I rarely wear cheap diapers anymore. 

That's a good story! Sorry to hear it though

When I was in second grade, my teacher was scolding me in front of the entire class for performing really bad on a test and I was so scared I started wetting myself right there. I am not sure if anyone noticed because they were laughing though I think that could have been due to the fact that the teacher was reading out the ridiculous answers I had written. But it could have been that they noticed I wet myself and thinking that makes me pretty embarrassed.

Guest cauallywet
11 minutes ago, Wwtmyselfagain said:

Oofffff!!!!! This might be the top right here!

Lol yeah I'll never forget it.  Ironic how I turned out to be into Omo lol

most embarrassing i wanna say was kindergarten, i was kinda mute and had heavily social anxiety and got super scared of asking for things. Even though we had a bathroom in the classroom, you had to ask first. Thankfully, to avoid interruptions, our bathroom signal was 2 thumbs up. Well even doing that made me anxious, but i went and asked and someone was in the bathroom so i was told to wait. I sat down and it was my day to play grocery market person but i turned it down, which my teacher found suspicious because i always wanted to have my turn at the playset. I was so desperate to pee though i couldn't focus. I didn't even hear the other person come out of the bathroom and went up and knocked, but never tried the handle because i was so nervous. I ended up sitting back down in my chair and peed my pants, no one knew it was me as hid the rest of playtime. But teachers did find the wet seat and the puddle on the carpet. I used my backpack to cover myself up the best i could and my pants were near dry. When i got home i changed pants, my mom years down the line asked me why i didn't change into the spare clothes she packed me for school for that situation.

My only real accident in grown up age was when i was chased and stopped by the cops, they chased me because i didnt use a helmet when driving motorcycle..

It was a crowded residential area, i used light jeans (of course)  so many people there, they used sirens, so no one could miss what was happening.. it was so embarrassing, and i never forget the smile in the female cops face, and she say "and here are you, standing and peeing your pants"

They let me go, but i had to walk with my bike back to my friend (it was his motorcycle) i know that my friend tell many people what happened.. i can see it in their smile when meeting me.

Nowadays, this embarrassing accident is a turn on for me 😉

Mine happened about 5 years ago. I don't do many public wettings anymore, but I've done about 15 or pretty public ones in the past. I was 25 at the time. It was summer and I was wearing light colored jeans and a t-shirt. I was driving back to my apartment from visiting my parents in the next state, about a 4 hour drive. I figured there would be no one I knew at this large outdoor mall on the way, because it was 2 hours from anywhere I've ever lived before. There was this really cute girl working at a store with no customers in it. I walked up to her and frantically asked where the closest bathroom was. I tried to start peeing my pants right there, but couldn't bring myself to do it. However I did go around the corner and full on wet my pants with no one around. My jeans were soaked down past my knees and it was really obvious what happened. I noticed there were still no customers in the store, the cute girl was still working, and now there was a second cute girl in really tight jeans standing next to get working. I thought this was my chance to be daring and get a reaction out of two girls at once. I walked back in with my we jeans and sheepishly tell the original girl at the store and sheepishly tell her "this is a little embarrassing but I had trouble finding the bathroom in time, could I get a bag or something to help block the view of my pants to walk back to my car." The girl just looked really shocked and CLEARLY was looking at my wet jeans and muttering "ummm" Then the second girl working there turned around.... and it was someone I knew in college. She took a quick glance down at my crotch and seemed a little flustered and said "oh my god I haven't, wow, so much going through my brain right now, how are you? sorry what were you asking?" "I was beat red at this point and just quickly said "can I just have a bag" and tried to position myself behind a rack to hide my pee stain. The girl I knew from college handed me a bag and I walked away as fast as I could. I looked back over my shoulder and I think I saw the first girl mouth "oh my god" and the girl I knew from college was covering her mouth. Hands down the most embarrassed I've ever been in my life.

I wet my pants in class when I was seven, and after I was soaked and still unable to stop peeing a girl shouted out that I was wetting my pants and so I was the center of attention and still peeing, not able to stop.

The paragraph above is true but not the whole truth. I had been fantasizing about wetting my pants in class for months, and that day I deliberately set myself up for it, starting in the morning. In the afternoon I was really desperate in class and thought of going ahead and wetting myself on purpose, and didn't come anywhere near having the courage to do that. We were all standing up and singing at that time, and my fantasies had always involved an accident while we were standing and singing. I thought I would just wait squirming in agony until that was over and then get permission to use the facilities, since by this time I had no courage left to go through with it. But I lost control and peed in my pants until I had none left.

On 1/17/2022 at 5:02 PM, cauallywet said:

Lol yeah I'll never forget it.  Ironic how I turned out to be into Omo lol

On 1/17/2022 at 5:13 PM, Wwtmyselfagain said:

Yeah when I had my accident in school I was not into it at all just embarrassed. Wasn't till late elementary school going into middle school before I started realizing I was into omo 

Fetish formation tend to be response to trauma