Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Caught having an accident?

• 4 weeks later...

When I was a kid I'd sometimes (okay, often) deliberately pee on myself, and I remember one day sitting in the living room in my sweatpants while playing a PS1 game and deciding to just let some pee out. I let go repeatedly until there was a noticeable wet spot on my grey sweatpants. Problem is, I then heard my brother and some friends of ours come up the stairs. I ran out of the room and heard one of them go "don't you want to play the game?" and went into a bedroom and got a duvet I covered myself with as we kept playing. None of them saw what I'd done. Don't remember what I did afterwards but I don't remember getting caught so I must have managed to sneak into a bathroom to change.

I used to love staging accidents when I was a kid.  I mostly did it in front of people I didn’t know but occasionally I would do it in front of my friends.  Sometimes I would ride my bike around town and wait until I saw another kid walking or riding their bike towards me then I would stage an accident.  I usually timed it just right so they would go past me as the wet spot was spreading on the front of my pants.  I never had anyone comment but I got some very strange looks on multiple occasions.  

I got caught last week. I was doubled over in my work garage bc I didn't make it to the  car and I hear a voice and it's a woman that came up behind me. She stood there with me for what felt like 20 minutes but was probably only 4 minutes lol. I was so off guard I just babbled all flustered and kept trying to get away from her. Ugh 

9 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I got caught last week. I was doubled over in my work garage bc I didn't make it to the  car and I hear a voice and it's a woman that came up behind me. She stood there with me for what felt like 20 minutes but was probably only 4 minutes lol. I was so off guard I just babbled all flustered and kept trying to get away from her. Ugh 

I loved the part where u just had to tell her “I wet my pants”. Idk what that had to feel like to u but my god is it fun to hear

6 hours ago, OmoJack said:

I loved the part where u just had to tell her “I wet my pants”. Idk what that had to feel like to u but my god is it fun to hear

I really had NO idea what was coming out if my mouth. I was shaking I was so startled. And she kept mentioning my accident but we seemed to be talking about two entirely separate different things. Like LADY. I'm barefoot, soaking, in  a giant yellow rapidly expanding puddle. 🤷

9 minutes ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I really had NO idea what was coming out if my mouth. I was shaking I was so startled. And she kept mentioning my accident but we seemed to be talking about two entirely separate different things. Like LADY. I'm barefoot, soaking, in  a giant yellow rapidly expanding puddle. 🤷

Maybe she was into it. You might have given her “material” for weeks 😉

11 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

Which video was this?

3 hours ago, Danno1988 said:

That was amazing!  I can only imagine the embarrassment you must have felt. As sweet as that woman was she really didn't seem to understand the situation lol. I really love your videos and I look forward to seeing more.

Thank you.

I guess my all public speaking and childhood hobbies paid off🤷. Because apparently I can come across as still kinda coherent even though I have left my body. As evidenced there. If I didn't have a video of it I would not be able to recollect what the heck was even said. Just a shell of a body lol

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/8/2022 at 5:04 PM, Goldenretriver said:

I used to wet myself in front of friends, but nobody really said anything. 

I only had one friend every comment on my pants being wet.  I don't remember how I responded but I was young enough where it didn't matter.  They probably  just assumed I had an accident and moved on.