Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omo "convention" dream I had

I just remembered this dream I had last night and had to share it with y'all. Normally when I have omo dreams they're all about desperation and maze-like bathrooms, or bathrooms with really complicated setups and weird toilets, not being able to pee even though it feels like I'm going to burst, etc. But this one was really different and a super cool concept:

I dreamed that there was an omo convention. Or well, I'm saying "convention" but that's just for lack of a better word. It was more just a small, private gathering of ppl who wanted to share omo fanfiction. It was this open-floor plan at the top of an escalator, and there were signs leading to it. You filled out a form when you got to the top of the escalator and put your name and all your omo-related likes and dislikes, and there was some kind of person wearing a mask (like, from a masquerade, not a medical mask) that you could walk up to and whisper your fic suggestions if they were really bizarre and you didn't want other people to hear. There was also a laptop on the other end of the room where you could go either add the URL of the fic you were recommending, or write something yourself, or put in requests. I don't remember much else about the dream except that everyone was super nice and welcoming, and I got there too late so I had to leave for the night, but everyone told me to come back in the morning so I could finish filling out my forms and rec my own fics. 

@AlwaysOmo

"I had a dream like this once, except it was an internet cafe where we can all access the forums, and you sign in under your username at a reception desk at the front. It had multiple floors and old CRT monitors, and I remember having fun chatting with some of the users I recognized."

I find that I frequently have dreams where I am posting on message boards like this or chatting with people in a chat room about omorashi that I go to, although sometimes those dreams can be cruel as often I find myself desperate in those dreams where others are peeing and I am not! Which probably just reflects the past year of my life especially…