Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Since a short time had a student girl a weekend job. 

She sold flowers on Saturday and Sunday from 10 am until 8 pm and earned a good money for that.

The kiosk was standing at a little place in the city.

At one Saturday evening her friend picked her up after closing and they wanted to go for a dinner anywhere in the city.

The boy was 5 minutes late and the girl was already waiting in front of the kiosk, with tight crossed legs.

“Do you need to go to a loo?“ asked the boy.

“Really, really bad, my bladder is up to my navel !“ answered the girl and was being over.

“And why did you not go?“ wanted the boy know.

“Can you tell me where? There is no toilet all around !“said the girl reproachful.

“Does that mean that you can’t wee all day long?“ asked the boy interested.

“Yes that means that i can’t go all day, it is a part of my job, i get extra money for not being able to go to the loo for so long.“ she said.

She told him that the girls who works from Monday till Friday would have the same problem.
They all  get told at the job interview that only girls with a strong bladder can do this job, because they would not have a opportunity to use a loo for more than 10 hours, but they get a extra bonus for pee holding, it is  a kind of compensation for suffering and bladder pain.

She told him that she usually don’t have a real problem with holding it for so long, she is indeed needing to wee every afternoon but never so bad as today. Today it is especially bad because she did not wee before she started, she did not wee since she did get up in the morning.

To see the pain from needing to wee in her pretty face, to see her wonderful legs tight crossed, to see her bladder bulging out from her small abdomen and to know that she did not pee since more then 13 hours and that she is needing to go so bad,  made the boy totally horny.

He did nearly lose his mind, he did and could no more think what he should say, his horniness made him speak and so he said „I am sorry that you must suffer so much, but you can’t imagine how sexy you are if you need to wee so bad  and you can’t absolutely not imagine how much your desperation makes me horny.

“Can you hold it longer for me?

Don’t go to the loo at the restaurant!  Hold it for me! I would love that so bad!“ he was begging.

What will the girl do???

If I were this girl, I would hold. But the problem is that whether this girl could hold her already bursting bladder any more.

However, at the same time, I want the boy to understand how hard is it to hold pee all day. (Because most boys seem to think that it's an easy task to go from morning to night without a single pee 😂)

6 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

If I were this girl, I would hold. But the problem is that whether this girl could hold her already bursting bladder any more.

However, at the same time, I want the boy to understand how hard is it to hold pee all day. (Because most boys seem to think that it's an easy task to go from morning to night without a single pee 😂)

Talking about real life here: How could someone think holding all day could be easy? From just experiences I've had I can imagine that takes extreme effort

8 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

It sounds so good that you would hold!! 
I know that you would and that you could, because your willpower is strong and your bladder is trained and strong enough to do it.

A girl who can dance and make cheerleading, at evening with her bladder full from the day, will be able to sit still at a dinner for 2 hours with a bladder full from all the day.

But why would you do it? For yourself? For the boy? For both?

If you wanted to make me understand how hard it is to hold your pee all day, to go from morning to night without a single pee, that would like you put oil in the fire, i wanted to hear more, i wanted to hear how bad and how hard, sometimes how painful.

You know, I can get not enough from a girls need to wee, she can never need to go bad enough and her bladder can never be full enough.

5 hours ago, Somenonymous said:

Talking about real life here: How could someone think holding all day could be easy? From just experiences I've had I can imagine that takes extreme effort

I believe that nobody can think that it is easy to hold it all day long and that it is easy not to take a single wee from morning until night.

I think we all know that it will take a extreme effort to do that, but that is it exactly what i love.

I want to see a girl fight with all her power to hold it, to see her cross her legs, to rubbing her knees, to press her hands between her thighs and if it is necessary to press a finger on her little peehole.

If our flower girl tells me, with her legs tight crossed, that she is needing to wee so bad, because she did not have a chance to go all day,  that she did not wee since early morning, that would turn me on so much, that would only love to get more from it and that would love to make her hold longer, much longer.

No loo for her before the dinner, no wee at the restaurant and no wee before we leave.

I know that would not be easy for her and that it would take extreme effort, but i would love it and i would be curious if she would be able to keep her little panties dry.

@HoldingPrinces

"If I were this girl, I would hold. But the problem is that whether this girl could hold her already bursting bladder any more."

I think in those situations she doesn't really have much of a choice really, and although I know I can do eight hours though I don't think that there's any possible way I could do 13 unless I was dehydrated because even at six or seven hours I am generally in agony.

"However, at the same time, I want the boy to understand how hard is it to hold pee all day. (Because most boys seem to think that it's an easy task to go from morning to night without a single pee"

I think that something a lot of guys don't understand because they have never had to do it themselves, otherwise they would probably realize pretty quickly. Like when I was holding it for six or seven hours a day a lot of guys are like that is so awesome and so cool and I'm like it's maddening! I think a lot of guys really genuinely don't understand that, I mean they say that they realize it's not easy but I think unless you really been in that situation, particularly on a regular basis you don't know how exhausting and frustrating it can be.

3 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@HoldingPrinces

"If I were this girl, I would hold. But the problem is that whether this girl could hold her already bursting bladder any more."

I think in those situations she doesn't really have much of a choice really, and although I know I can do eight hours though I don't think that there's any possible way I could do 13 unless I was dehydrated because even at six or seven hours I am generally in agony.

"However, at the same time, I want the boy to understand how hard is it to hold pee all day. (Because most boys seem to think that it's an easy task to go from morning to night without a single pee"

I think that something a lot of guys don't understand because they have never had to do it themselves, otherwise they would probably realize pretty quickly. Like when I was holding it for six or seven hours a day a lot of guys are like that is so awesome and so cool and I'm like it's maddening! I think a lot of guys really genuinely don't understand that, I mean they say that they realize it's not easy but I think unless you really been in that situation, particularly on a regular basis you don't know how exhausting and frustrating it can be.

3 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@HoldingPrinces

I'm curious about how people do 24+ hours without a single pee. On the omoorg discord people have told about a 26 hour hold

@Somenonymous

"I'm curious about how people do 24+ hours without a single pee. On the omoorg discord people have told about a 26 hour hold"

I honestly have no idea how people do it. I chat with this one German woman on the pool chat who said that she started holding in her teens and gradually built up her bladder capacity over the course of years slowly but surely to the point where she only goes once a day, but I think that that is still a rare and extraordinary thing and that most people don't have that capability. Yes you can expand your bladder through training, but those are the rare people who can go an entire day without peeing. I mean I managed to find a way to hold it for six or seven hours or more, but I still always have to go by at least hour two and by three or four hours am bursting out of my mind, so I don't know how anyone could possibly endure having a full bladder for 24 hours, it seems like madness to me!

2 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@Somenonymous

"I'm curious about how people do 24+ hours without a single pee. On the omoorg discord people have told about a 26 hour hold"

I honestly have no idea how people do it. I chat with this one German woman on the pool chat who said that she started holding in her teens and gradually built up her bladder capacity over the course of years slowly but surely to the point where she only goes once a day, but I think that that is still a rare and extraordinary thing and that most people don't have that capability. Yes you can expand your bladder through training, but those are the rare people who can go an entire day without peeing. I mean I managed to find a way to hold it for six or seven hours or more, but I still always have to go by at least hour two and by three or four hours am bursting out of my mind, so I don't know how anyone could possibly endure having a full bladder for 24 hours, it seems like madness to me!

I think my record is ~6 hours but it would've been with very low liquid intake.

Just now, Somenonymous said:

I think my record is ~6 hours but it would've been with very low liquid intake.

Actually no, it's probably like 10 hours or something, because sleeping.

1 hour ago, DesperateJill said:

@Somenonymous

Yeah but she is extremely desperate in the last hours.  Even if I could stand in a kiosk and hold it in for 13 hours I would look ridiculous for the last six of them!  I think most people would have the most almighty struggle.  Even the best holders I ever met were partly about capacity but also largely about willpower and fighting the urge.  I saw a 24 hour hold once but she was in a dreadful state doing it. She wouldn't have been selling flowers! 

@rebeljaffa

"Yeah but she is extremely desperate in the last hours.  Even if I could stand in a kiosk and hold it in for 13 hours I would look ridiculous for the last six of them!  I think most people would have the most almighty struggle.  Even the best holders I ever met were partly about capacity but also largely about willpower and fighting the urge.  I saw a 24 hour hold once but she was in a dreadful state doing it. She wouldn't have been selling flowers!"

Exactly, even those who can hold it that long at a certain point you're just going to be spending all of your time focusing your attention on holding it in. I still don't know how she manages to do it, she likes the pain of it, but I imagine at the end of those 24 hours she is looking rather ridiculous to anyone who happens to be watching. How she manages to work all day with a full bladder like that and not let it drive her crazy I have no idea, and we had plenty of conversations about that. I struggled with six hours, to her that's just the beginning!

1 hour ago, DesperateJill said:

@rebeljaffa

"Yeah but she is extremely desperate in the last hours.  Even if I could stand in a kiosk and hold it in for 13 hours I would look ridiculous for the last six of them!  I think most people would have the most almighty struggle.  Even the best holders I ever met were partly about capacity but also largely about willpower and fighting the urge.  I saw a 24 hour hold once but she was in a dreadful state doing it. She wouldn't have been selling flowers!"

Exactly, even those who can hold it that long at a certain point you're just going to be spending all of your time focusing your attention on holding it in. I still don't know how she manages to do it, she likes the pain of it, but I imagine at the end of those 24 hours she is looking rather ridiculous to anyone who happens to be watching. How she manages to work all day with a full bladder like that and not let it drive her crazy I have no idea, and we had plenty of conversations about that. I struggled with six hours, to her that's just the beginning!

People who are blessed with a very large bladder and/or holding ability do get tight, swollen, pressured...  I guess that was the point of the story though. She's openly desperate and not standing up straight.  It's a great fantasy! 

17 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

something a lot of guys don't understand because they have never had to do it themselves, otherwise they would probably realize pretty quickly.

Exactly. In my country, a guy will never have to hold pee more than 1 or 2 hours at most, because they have enough and more opportunities to pee, like corner of a wall, under a tree or any dirty public bathroom. It's not an uncommon scene to see a male urinating in public. But for females it's completely opposite, and you'll never see a girl peeing in Public, and most girls avoid public toilets because they are too filthy. (I live in a somewhat male dominant society. So girls are not expected to pee in public, or to talk openly about toilet needs) So boys relate their maximum pee holding time which is 1 or 2 hours at most, with our pee holding time which is around 10 - 12 hours. They might be thinking that their pain at the end of 2nd hour of holding is similar to our pain at 12th hour of holding. Boys can't imagine any pain beyond what they have endured. I also agree to what you said that, although some boys (but that also very rarely) may give some empathetic comments after seeing us holding extreme long, they actually don't understand what kind of pain and endurance we are going through.

Edited by HoldingPrinces (see edit history)
23 hours ago, Somenonymous said:

I don't know whether you are a guy or a girl. But if you are a guy and understand how difficult it is to hold pee all day, while staying well hydrated, I respect you for your level of empathy. According to my experiences, most guys don't have any kind of understanding with regards to this matter. Once we went to a boys' school (In our country, some schools are unisex schools - i.e. - Girls only schools or boys only schools) for a dancing performance in one of their events. (Usually they invite girls from girls' schools for feminine tasks like dancing, cheer leading, hosting, ushering etc because they don't have girls in their school) That day I went there after-school in the evening with our school's traditional dancing group while not having peed at least once since the morning. (Because of the rules of our school, going to toilet during the allocated time is practically impossible. Therefore most girls happen to hold pee all day till school is over. That's a different story) We went there and were waiting for the time of our performances. Although I needed to pee really bad, because I was holding since morning, I was confident that I could somehow perform on the stage and hold till I'm back home. But one girl in our group was really desperate and wanted to empty her bladder before the performance. When she asked about the toilets from the boy who was ushering us, his reply was "You know this is a boys' school and we don't have girls' toilets. Anyway you girls are always good at holding, isn't it so. Just wait a bit more until you dance and then you can leave." We were really angry after hearing that. He has no idea how desperate should be a girl to ask about toilets from a boy. And he doesn't understand how difficult it is to dance on stage with such a full bladder. That's the attitude and level of understanding of boys about our pains of extreme pee holding. I don't know whether he did that because he was into omorashi and actually enjoying our desperation, or else due to the utter ignorance. But whatever the reason, he did not seem to understand how difficult is a girl's fight with her bladder 

@HoldingPrinces

"Exactly. In my country, a guy will never have to hold pee more than 1 or 2 hours at most, because they have enough and more opportunities to pee, like corner of a wall, under a tree or any dirty public bathroom. It's not an uncommon scene to see a male urinating in public. But for females it's completely opposite, and you'll never see a girl peeing in Public, and most girls avoid public toilets because they are too filthy. (I live in a somewhat male dominant society. So girls are not expected to pee in public, or to talk openly about toilet needs) So boys relate their maximum pee holding time which is 1 or 2 hours at most, with our pee holding time which is around 10 - 12 hours. They might be thinking that their pain at the end of 2nd hour of holding is similar to our pain at 12th hour of holding. Boys can't imagine any pain beyond what they have endured. I also agree to what you said that, although some boys (but that also very rarely) may give some empathetic comments after seeing us holding extreme long, they actually don't understand what kind of pain and endurance we are going through."

I think it only varies in degree but every single woman on the planet lives in a male dominant society, that's just the way it is everywhere in the world. But yes I think that the average guy doesn't really understand what it's like to really have to hold pee because it's very rare that guys really have to hold it for an extended amount of time, as it's very rare that men have to wait to pee at all.

I mean I've occasionally gotten comments from guys that occasionally they have to hold their pee or that they are shy about peeing in public, and I can sympathize and understand that, but when they say that they don't go for maybe a few hours I don't think that's the same as holding it all day long for like six or seven hours, with many giving the comment that that's pretty great and everything like that, like yeah it's a lot of fun when your bladder is ready to explode all day. They may have held voluntarily in the past but I think that very few guys have held to the point where they were ready to explode on a regular basis totally out of necessity outside of controlled circumstances. It just rarely happens in general. It's very rare that you will see a man get desperate unless he is doing it for his own purposes under controlled circumstances. It's very rare though that men will be desperate in public unless they are incredibly pee shy about avoiding public bathrooms altogether.

I live in the United States but I haven't really seen men urinating in public very much or outside outside of my job until then it was relatively rare. But I can ever recall seeing a woman peeing in public and it seems uncommon for women to talk about their toilet needs. Growing up my family always thought that it was weird for a girl to talk about bathroom related matters, and guys always seem to dismiss the fact that I needed the bathroom frequently as though it were always a trivial matter, which again is because I think in a guys mind that they just aren't used to situations where they have had to hold it so they don't really know what exactly it is like.

Like someone I hold correspondence with asked me about a phenomenon that he felt was interesting in that he felt that women often were acting crazy when a bathroom was finally available. What it later became obvious was that he was on several bus rides where they stopped for the men to pee numerous times but they didn't stop for the women to pee at all. The men would just go in a field whereas the women would keep holding it for hours and hours at a time. When they finally stopped the men weren't in a rush but the women were pretty much ready to knock the men down to get to the bathroom, and from his perspective it was sort of a crazy woman thing, but I pointed out to him that it would make you crazy too if you had been holding it all day while all of the women were peeing every couple of hours!

"Although I needed to pee really bad, because I was holding since morning, I was confident that I could somehow perform on the stage and hold till I'm back home. But one girl in our group was really desperate and wanted to empty her bladder before the performance. When she asked about the toilets from the boy who was ushering us, his reply was "You know this is a boys' school and we don't have girls' toilets. Anyway you girls are always good at holding, isn't it so. Just wait a bit more until you dance and then you can leave." We were really angry after hearing that. He has no idea how desperate should be a girl to ask about toilets from a boy. And he doesn't understand how difficult it is to dance on stage with such a full bladder. That's the attitude and level of understanding of boys about our pains of extreme pee holding. I don't know whether he did that because he was into omorashi and actually enjoying our desperation, or else due to the utter ignorance. But whatever the reason, he did not seem to understand how difficult is a girl's fight with her bladder"

I have found that this is fairly typical, and I don't think it's necessarily that guys are necessarily cruel or actively enjoying our desperation, as I think those with an actual fetish are probably a minority of the population, but I do think that most guys tend to blow it off as though it's no big deal. Sort of like in high school when I was complaining to my guy friends about the girls bathrooms being closed and I wasn't able to go to the bathroom most of the day and they just sort of found it humorous, because of course the boys bathrooms were open and they never had a line so they never had that difficulty of going several periods checking the bathroom every time and not getting to go and getting increasingly frustrated.

I think that one of the things is that it's just that men and women live in different worlds and that most people don't talk about bathroom related matters, particularly with the opposite sex. Since nobody's comparing notes it's easy for guys to assume that things are the same for the women and wonder why they are complaining so much when they are not facing the same challenges themselves and realizing that women often have to hold it in ways that they never have to. It's just not part of their experience so it doesn't really register with them.

And you think that guys who have a fetish for female desperation would probably be more aware of the challenges of women holding all day and how it can be a serious practical difficulty, but I think that a lot of them can be even more oblivious because they are blinded by the fetish. Like a guy have mentioned numerous times before that I used to chat with all the time used to think of the idea of locking girls bathrooms would be funny and thought the idea of women not having enough bathrooms was extremely entertaining and was thinking of all these great ways to prank women by keeping them from a bathroom and he was wondering why I wouldn't want to get on board with that all the time.

And I had to point out to him because he was totally oblivious that if he locked all the girls bathrooms what was I supposed to do? But his fetish was so all-consuming that he couldn't really comprehend the idea that women don't always want to be desperate, that even people with a fetish for desperation don't want to be constantly desperate in public everywhere they go on a regular basis while they are trying to attend to other needs not related to a bursting full bladder.

@HoldingPrinces

Also in fairness to guys though I find that women can often be just as oblivious. Sort of like I have been in a lot of situations where women were sort of indifferent to other women who had to pee despite the fact that they must know exactly what those women are going through. But because they had gotten to go to the bathroom they were able to dismiss the concerns of other women as trivial since their own needs were met. Again they probably have been desperate themselves so should know better, and yet they still have a dismissive attitude towards other women who need to go to the bathroom.

And I think that women from a better bathroom situation, even if they are very well aware of women's desperation situations, truly don't realize it until they have been in that situation. I mean even me who is obsessed with women's bathroom situations and situations in which women have not been able to use the bathroom like myself, I mean I was well aware of that from plenty of personal experience, but until I was at my job where I regularly had to hold it all day I don't think you truly understand what it's like to be without a bathroom as a woman on a regular basis and just how maddening that that can be. I mean I knew that it would be frustrating, but holy freaking Lord until you are in that situation you don't realize just how important a toilet is and just how maddening and frustrating it is to be without one all day.

Like one guy frequently told me I was sort of earning my female desperation credibility points. Up until then I had had isolated experiences of desperation but was mostly talking about it from an ivory tower, after the last year I have had a lifetime of experiences that stretched my bladder to the brink in ways that I never thought humanly possible before and he said that that made me more feminine. So yes I learned very much the hard way what true female desperation experiences are all about.

3 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

I don't know whether you are a guy or a girl. But if you are a guy and understand how difficult it is to hold pee all day, while staying well hydrated, I respect you for your level of empathy. According to my experiences, most guys don't have any kind of understanding with regards to this matter. Once we went to a boys' school (In our country, some schools are unisex schools - i.e. - Girls only schools or boys only schools) for a dancing performance in one of their events. (Usually they invite girls from girls' schools for feminine tasks like dancing, cheer leading, hosting, ushering etc because they don't have girls in their school) That day I went there after-school in the evening with our school's traditional dancing group while not having peed at least once since the morning. (Because of the rules of our school, going to toilet during the allocated time is practically impossible. Therefore most girls happen to hold pee all day till school is over. That's a different story) We went there and were waiting for the time of our performances. Although I needed to pee really bad, because I was holding since morning, I was confident that I could somehow perform on the stage and hold till I'm back home. But one girl in our group was really desperate and wanted to empty her bladder before the performance. When she asked about the toilets from the boy who was ushering us, his reply was "You know this is a boys' school and we don't have girls' toilets. Anyway you girls are always good at holding, isn't it so. Just wait a bit more until you dance and then you can leave." We were really angry after hearing that. He has no idea how desperate should be a girl to ask about toilets from a boy. And he doesn't understand how difficult it is to dance on stage with such a full bladder. That's the attitude and level of understanding of boys about our pains of extreme pee holding. I don't know whether he did that because he was into omorashi and actually enjoying our desperation, or else due to the utter ignorance. But whatever the reason, he did not seem to understand how difficult is a girl's fight with her bladder 

Thank you for sharing your experience!

For someone like me, who loves girls desperate to pee,  a absolutely exciting and arousing experience.

I know that it is bad to get turned on if girls has to endure the worst need to wee and  painful overfilled bladders  in there bellies, but i love  that since i went in the boarding school.

I always admire you for your discipline, for your willpower, for your strong, trained bladder, for your ability to hold your wee for so long and for that, that you are able to hold it  back for hours, even you are needing to go so bad since hours.

It is so exciting and arousing for me to read when you write  “although i needed to pee really bad, because i was holding since morning“  or  „ not having peed at least once since the morning“ or „ most girls happen to hold pee all day, till school is over.”

I think it must be very, very hard to dance or to make cheerleading with a bladder swollen and full from all the day.

Need to wee so bad, have to jump and spread your legs at cheerleading, or have to move your body at dancing in a way that your abdomen muscles press hard from outside on your swollen and already bulging bladder, must be sometimes very painful!!??

After  torturing your bladder so bad and than go unrelieved, with a strong urge to wee to the bus and hold it until home, must be awesome!!!

Back to your experience. Was the desperate girl also holding her pee since morning? What did she do  after she could not go, was she able to hold it? Until home?

How bad must a girl need to wee till she is ready to ask a boy for a loo, how bad must she need to go until  she admits to a strange boy that she can’t hold it much longer?

Her urge and her need to wee must be already stronger than her shyness.

It is a shame to ask,  but there will be a point where a girl has no other way than to ask.

Now about the boy, i think there are two different types of boys, man.

Some don’t care about a girls bodily needs, they don’t even think about that a girl needs to wee sometimes and for some boys is a girls bladder a very important orange for their lust and for their Sex live. A girls bladder can get to a sextoy.

I noticed that at bus outings. Sometimes the bus stopped anywhere to let the boys out for a pee. 
Some boys did not even think that the girl could have needed to pee too. The girls did stay in the bus, they are girls and girls don’t pee, they have to hold it!
It was common and usual that the girls did not go, that they did stay in the bus.

Some boys did notice this situation and did talk about it, they said things like “How can girls do that not to pee,  how can they hold it for so long? Don’t they need to go?”

Other boys answered “sure they would need to go  too, but they hold back their pee, they are trained to do that.” Another asked “do you think their panties are all day?” There was always a bit erotic and Sex Lust included.

Now to the boy from your experience , i think he was very well interested about the pee habits of girls, he did know very well that girls often are forced to hold  their urine for a long distance time and i think that he did like that.

Why else he said “anyway you girls are always good at holding, isn’t it so?”

I think only someone who like it if girls holding, or have to hold their pee, can say to a girl who is obvious needing to go really bad, she should do her performance and wait until she can go at home.

To say she should hold it, because girls are always good at holding, is just a sadistic way to tease her. He wanted to hear more from her need to wee, he wanted to know how bad and how long she is needing it and i am sure, if she would have told him that she had not a chance to wee since her morning pee and that it would therefore be really, really urgently, that would not have been a reason for him to let her go, it would have been more reason for him for don’t let her go and make her wait.

I think that he was turned on from that situation and from knowing that many of you girls were needing to wee but could not go.

What do you think?

You wrote that you was needing to pee really bad as you arrived, but you was confident, that you could perform on the stage and that you could hold it until home.

What a great girl you are!!!! What a fantastic bladder and holding  performance you must have. 
I am sure you came home with dry panties!!!? You are a holding heroine!!!