Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm pretty new to this, but today was my first peeing experience! You guys will probably have done this, but it was new to me!

I guess i was feeling bored, and I headed to Omegle with pee in mind. I found a woman who was interested in pee, and proposed the idea that I indulge in some pee play! So I listened, and i stood in the bath with my boxers. I was desperate to pee, and I let it all out, the pee trickling down my boxers and into a puddle in the bath. It was hot and my mind went blank, all with the sexiness of the situation. I felt horny and was thinking about my pee all over me, and my dick started throbbing.

Through my boxers, I started rubbing my tip and I whimpered as the warm pee acted as a lube, coating my sticky dick. I came in my boxers, and I took them off and threw them into the piss puddle. I sat it it and started masturbating again, thinking about my hot pee touching my naked body. I came like four times just from this, and sitting in my golden, hot pee made me so turned on. I'm definitely gonna do this more, and experiment more with my pee!

If anyone wants to give me ideas about what to do next, I'm all ears. I'm horny just thinking about it! 🤤

• 2 weeks later...