Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many women have gone to the bathroom thniking they can go right away onyl to have a line?

What does it feel like? Recently I got off a bus to the mall and the girl in front got off the bus saying "finally, i can go pee" to her friend. Then they get into the mall and little do they know theres a long line for them. That must have been one of the worst feelings of desperation imo where you think you are so close and can go only to have a long line last min like a cruel joke. Luckily for me as a guy  i didnt have to wait in line 

Reminds me of the time I went to the museum and I had been holding it for hours and I thought that I would just go to the bathroom quickly before we left and there was like a line 50 women long. It was like 15 women out the door and then another 30 inside for like maybe six stalls so the line was like a good half hour or more.

And then there was this girl waiting in front of me in line and her boyfriend sort of just pushed through the line to go to the empty men's room and was saying "great I get to go you get to wait" and that was like a sucker punch to the bladder. It definitely is a sinking feeling in your bladder when you think that relief is imminent only to be confronted by a truly stagnant line like that. Happens a lot too, but almost never to guys.

22 hours ago, silvermoon said:

It's like a sinking feeling in your chest.

Would it be better if guys also had to wait or is the sinking feeling only when you see that guys have no lines?

17 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Reminds me of the time I went to the museum and I had been holding it for hours and I thought that I would just go to the bathroom quickly before we left and there was like a line 50 women long. It was like 15 women out the door and then another 30 inside for like maybe six stalls so the line was like a good half hour or more.

And then there was this girl waiting in front of me in line and her boyfriend sort of just pushed through the line to go to the empty men's room and was saying "great I get to go you get to wait" and that was like a sucker punch to the bladder. It definitely is a sinking feeling in your bladder when you think that relief is imminent only to be confronted by a truly stagnant line like that. Happens a lot too, but almost never to guys.

30mins for a bathroom? Did you end up waiting in the line? Why didn't you (or others) just go find another bathroom as even if you are desperate it probably is still faster to find another one. Did you see any desperation in the line? Did the boyfriend try and show off and what did he do when he exited the bathroom without a line and did he try to encourage his girlfriend to not wait in line or hurry up?

I went to a sport event with my friend and his girlfriend. The girl was not at the toilet all day long.

Before we went home there were toilets on the way to the bus. There was a long line, but the girl was needing to wee so bad after holding it for so long, that she had to queue up.

We boys peed, there was no line at the man’s and after a while he did take her by her hand and said that there would be not enough time to wait for so long, because the bus is leaving in a few minutes.

The girl had to hold it all the 2 hours journey home.

I think that is bad, need to wee so bad, stand in the line and then can’t go.

@Angusburger

"30mins for a bathroom? Did you end up waiting in the line? Why didn't you (or others) just go find another bathroom as even if you are desperate it probably is still faster to find another one. Did you see any desperation in the line? Did the boyfriend try and show off and what did he do when he exited the bathroom without a line and did he try to encourage his girlfriend to not wait in line or hurry up?"

Yes I waited in the line because as far as I knew there was no other bathrooms in the museum and I didn't know when I was next going to find another bathroom and it's always better to wait in line for the bathroom rather than face an uncertain future where you don't know when you're going to come across the next bathroom, and it was a good thing too because the next bathroom I came to after that was at the train station and there wouldn't have been enough time to use it and still catch the train.

I didn't see any obvious signs of desperation in the line but most of the women looked pretty annoyed, with their arms crossed and looking ahead  impatiently, and a couple were making sighing noises and I saw at least one woman look at her watch.

The woman's boyfriend waited around for a while talking to her but eventually ended up leaving because he wasn't going to stand there for a half hour waiting with all of the women in line.

@huberp76

"I think that is bad, need to wee so bad, stand in the line and then can’t go."

You have no friggin idea! LOL

1 hour ago, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"30mins for a bathroom? Did you end up waiting in the line? Why didn't you (or others) just go find another bathroom as even if you are desperate it probably is still faster to find another one. Did you see any desperation in the line? Did the boyfriend try and show off and what did he do when he exited the bathroom without a line and did he try to encourage his girlfriend to not wait in line or hurry up?"

Yes I waited in the line because as far as I knew there was no other bathrooms in the museum and I didn't know when I was next going to find another bathroom and it's always better to wait in line for the bathroom rather than face an uncertain future where you don't know when you're going to come across the next bathroom, and it was a good thing too because the next bathroom I came to after that was at the train station and there wouldn't have been enough time to use it and still catch the train.

I didn't see any obvious signs of desperation in the line but most of the women looked pretty annoyed, with their arms crossed and looking ahead  impatiently, and a couple were making sighing noises and I saw at least one woman look at her watch.

The woman's boyfriend waited around for a while talking to her but eventually ended up leaving because he wasn't going to stand there for a half hour waiting with all of the women in line.

@huberp76

"I think that is bad, need to wee so bad, stand in the line and then can’t go."

You have no friggin idea! LOL

Oh yea, that was absolutely ideal for me. She was a pretty young girl, with a great body. She was dressed in a super short skirt and did show a lot of her wonderful, nude legs. I did know that she did not wee all day, i did know that she would need to go really bad and then she had to go to the bus with her bladder full from the day and had to hold it for 2 hours longer.

I was sitting opposite from her and could see how she did fight to hold it and to keep her panties dry. Sorry, but i loved it!!

@huberp76

"Oh yea, that was absolutely ideal for me. She was a pretty young girl, with a great body. She was dressed in a super short skirt and did show a lot of her wonderful, nude legs. I did know that she did not wee all day, i did know that she would need to go really bad and then she had to go to the bus with her bladder full from the day and had to hold it for 2 hours longer.

I was sitting opposite from her and could see how she did fight to hold it and to keep her panties dry. Sorry, but i loved it!!"

Nothing wrong with loving that as I would love seeing that as well, except in that case I would probably be also holding it so I would know what she was going through. Guys always get a free show like that, where as we have to hold it along with the other women usually.

On 1/16/2022 at 3:10 PM, DesperateJill said:

@huberp76

"Oh yea, that was absolutely ideal for me. She was a pretty young girl, with a great body. She was dressed in a super short skirt and did show a lot of her wonderful, nude legs. I did know that she did not wee all day, i did know that she would need to go really bad and then she had to go to the bus with her bladder full from the day and had to hold it for 2 hours longer.

I was sitting opposite from her and could see how she did fight to hold it and to keep her panties dry. Sorry, but i loved it!!"

Nothing wrong with loving that as I would love seeing that as well, except in that case I would probably be also holding it so I would know what she was going through. Guys always get a free show like that, where as we have to hold it along with the other women usually.

You are absolutely right, it is much easier to see girls desperate to pee than boys, because the girls opportunities to wee are much more rarely than for boys.

Years ago it was much more difficult for a girl to go anywhere, when she had to go and it was much easier for a guy to see a girl desperate.

It was more common and usual for a girl to hold it for a long distance of time.

Now to my special lust for desperate girls.

I love two different ways.

1, I like situations where boys can go, but girls have to hold. I like it if there is a group of girls, some can go and some have to hold, because not enough time, or somebody is coming.I like it if a girl is squatting, she wee just a few drops and then she has to stop and hold it longer, much longer.

2, I like it to have my own bladder full when a girl is holding or has to hold. This way i can better imagine what the girl is feeling.

I can hold a lot of pee for a long time and i can endure a lot of pressure in my bladder and a strong and painful urge.

At my late teens and early twenties, i did often hold it 24 hours and longer. My longest holding time was nearly 32 hours.

I like situations where i need to go, but the girl is needing to wee more urgently and stronger, because she is holding it much longer, or she did drink more. Need to piss and to think how much worser and painfuller she must go, is absolutely arousing for me.

@huberp76

"You are absolutely right, it is much easier to see girls desperate to pee than boys, because the girls opportunities to wee are much more rarely than for boys.

Years ago it was much more difficult for a girl to go anywhere, when she had to go and it was much easier for a guy to see a girl desperate.

It was more common and usual for a girl to hold it for a long distance of time."

While I feel that there was probably more desperation for women in the past, I also think that it hasn't really changed really significantly, as I still think it's pretty common for women to have to hold it and to be desperate on long journeys and everything like that, and that female desperation is probably at least 10 times as common as male desperation, and that's probably lowballing it. So don't worry there will be no lack of opportunity for you to see us squirming in the future, of that I feel pretty confident.

On 1/18/2022 at 8:41 AM, nappypants said:

There must be plenty of women who have had accidents in this situation, similar to the latchkey scenario… anticipating getting to the toilet, then relief is denied but bladder says “sorry, decision is already made”.

Definitely. It's why I try not to think to myself that I've made it until I'm sitting on the toilet.

I'm a crossdresser and use to waiting in lines for the bathroom. They don't surprise me. It's normal, especially in night clubs, pubs and at big concerts. But I was surprised by a long line about 10 years ago, when I really wasn't expecting that.

I was caught in a traffic jam on a highway for almost 2 hours and when I stopped at first gas station to pee, I saw a long line in front of the gas station shop. Bathroom was under the shop, but people were already waiting outside of the building. It was really long line. To get to the bathroom you had to go through the shop and than down the stairs. And waiting line started about 15 meters in front of the building. Back than people didn't keep much distance between them, so you can imagine how many people were waiting for the bathroom. 

Due to so much traffic, gas station management made one line for both bathrooms. Men could go past the line, if they wanted to use an urinal, otherwise they had too wait in the line. It was also a line for urinals, but shorter and moved faster.

Because I was fully dressed as a woman, I decided it's only appropriate to use a stall. When I arrived I was already very desperate, so chance of me make it to the bathroom was slim at best. But it was a good opportunity to legitimately pee myself in front of other people and no one would consider that anything else than a genuine accident. Not an opportunity too miss, if you like getting humiliated by peeing yourself. As I predicted, i couldn't hold it so long and first I started to leak, made panties wet, than leaked some more and pee started to run down my legs. Because i was wearing a long dress, people couldn't see pee running down my legs, but I'm sure at least some of them noticed drops of pee that didn't go in my shoes and end up on the floor. But most of the pee was still running down my legs and ended up in ankle high boots that I was wearing. When I arrived in the stall, i had to poured pee out of my shoes, so much I peed while waiting. Well, first I peed, of course, than emptied my shoes. To pee, I had to pull up my dress. At that time I only noticed how wet it was at the back. I didn't know before, but people behind me actually could see that I was peeing myself. I guess I made the dress wet when leaning against the wall while waiting and dress was touching wet pantyhose. Light blue cotton shows wetness really well. It was humiliating walk back to my car, now when I knew.

And I was not the only one that couldn't wait. When I was still waiting, I saw 2 women going out with wet patch on their pants. One had wet crotch, other peed a bit more and pants were wet down to her knees. Both looked very embarrassed. And I also saw a few people running out of the bathroom. I assume they were about to pee themselves and decided it's better to do that outside, rather than while waiting in the line.