Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is being unable to stand straight the limit of your bladder?

If I wake up with a full bladder, it's sometimes hard to pee to start with and in that case I agree that it can be aching and hard to stand straight. But.. on a the occasions when I've intentionally drank a lot of coke and water to make myself desperate, it is different - I can stand up straight, and although my bladder is bulging and full, it is not aching. Instead the feeling is just that I want to let go, and how close I am to that. By that time though I can't stand still, and I'll be shaking.  

On 1/17/2022 at 7:41 AM, poodle21 said:

If I wake up with a full bladder, it's sometimes hard to pee to start with and in that case I agree that it can be aching and hard to stand straight. But.. on a the occasions when I've intentionally drank a lot of coke and water to make myself desperate, it is different - I can stand up straight, and although my bladder is bulging and full, it is not aching. Instead the feeling is just that I want to let go, and how close I am to that. By that time though I can't stand still, and I'll be shaking.  

I wonder what's up with sleep holding and pain and unable to stand up straight

• 2 years later...

This is definetely true for me..got really desperate yesterday on a long motorway journey..wanted to hold to a certain point after drinking 2 litres of water/coke..way passed what my bladder could comfortably hold....even had to undo my jeans and zip in car to reduce the pressure...when I got into the service station building it was a really long way to the mens room..was definitely bent forward walking as in too much pain to even run!! 😀