Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Sharing comforting pictures of me in a diaper and Pokemon footy pjs w/little stories

These are pictures of me in a confidry247 diaper and wearing my Pokemon footy pjs. These pictures were taken in 2016. I'm glad they turned out alright. I thought the confidry247 diaper (medium size) felt good and it preformed its function very good. The large would have been better for me but, at the time the purchase was split between me and an acquaintance and they thought medium was good enough (thankfully I fit into medium nicely).

824032387_diapershowingpjsdown.thumb.JPG.622bc832e2a2ab98cd115a20e27a0e19.JPGI loved the look and feel of this diaper but, as I said I would have loved the large size even better. The diaper was comforting but, most diapers that I have already tried are soft and comforting but not all. The thing with me is that I love large high raise diapers, where the actually padding comes up or even past the belly button. I love the padding up high and all around as much as possible for a soft warm comforting hug.

1038194517_layingdowninpjsblur.thumb.jpg.45774efd3fe5afd729e5d5597a8d0752.jpg

Me Laying down on my bed and having my Pokemon footy pjs fully on.

1930428542_layingdowninpjsdiapershowingblur.thumb.jpg.00ca19a2c721190a663990cf4a74a639.jpg

Me laying down on my bed with my crotch zipper open of my Pokemon footy pjs to see my diaper, hehe.

These Pokemon footy pjs were custom made for me. I actually picked the fabric out from a fabric store a long time ago it seems (wow, I can't believe I've had these for so long). My mom bought me the pattern to make footy pjs and she also brought me to someone she knows that sews. I brought the fabric and pattern to said person and then after they were done, I paid them and picked the pjs up. (I still have the pattern to eventually/hopefully make pjs, onesies, rompers myself) (on another note: the fabric that is behind my head is my bed headboard/fabric so my pillows don't fall off. I had the fabric, I sewed it together and slid it onto the frame I made for it.)