Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

When the urge overcomes you

There's a specific scenario that I love. It's when you had no intention to wet at all, no planning or excessive holding, but some factors align, and the thought creeps into your head.

Maybe on your way back from a friends house, or a party. It's dark, but you still have a way to go...but you also NEED to go. 

And you get excited at the though, mixed with that feeling when it just hits you...you really want to pee your pants. 

Your heart is beating fast, someone could see you...but at the same time, the urge hits you so hard, and you're tipsy enough to not really give a fuck...

So you stop, feel your rapid heartbeat, and just flood your pants. Not even kicking off your shoes, because you couldn't be bothered. 

Do you know what I mean? Does this happen to you, too?

Every time I'm feeling the need to go grow stronger and stronger, I'm secretly excited by the idea of wetting myself, no matter where I am. I'll only consider it seriously under the right scenario, though.

This opportunity presented itself in almost the same way you described the other week, on my way home from work in black jeans and while walking down a relatively quiet country lane. I could no longer keep still as waiting at bus stops forced dribbles out that would have soon turned in to a full stream if I hadn't have kept walking to the next bus stop down the road. Eventually, the excitement got to me (as well as the pain) and I decided to wet myself slowly so I wouldn't flood my trainers. The first bit I let out gushed hard and left a stain from my crotch to my knees, despite only being barely a full second of flow.

Unfortunately, I did not like how obvious the stain was 5 minutes later on my solid black jeans, so opted to do the rest in a secluded nature trail against a tree. I've wet a pair of black trousers tonight to test their wetness visibility, and I think I'll be wearing them next week to work, then leaving work after chugging a bottle of water and without using the bathroom.

Sometimes I experience something like that, though usually I don't spontaneously wet on the spot. What happens is, I really have to pee, and then and there  feel I want to wet myself and there's no reason not to, which is similar to what you describe, except I usually enter the bathroom and wet myself in the bathtub, maybe sitting on the toilet with my pants, shorts, or underwear up, so I make arrangements to not make a mess rather than immediately wetting.

This also includes waking up on days I didn't plan a morning wetting, but needing to pee and wanting all that pee to end up in my pajama shorts. (I still don't pee while laying in bed though)