Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

When is your last time wetting the bed

I enjoy wetting the bed deliberately while awake to enjoy the naughtiness and sensation. I do not do it that often because the clean-up is a chore, and I am fundamentally too lazy. In a similar way, wearing and wetting nappies or clothing is enjoyable, but I want to be in control, wetting when I want to and not because I am helpless.

The idea of just waking up in a cold and wet bed, having wet myself without any memory of doing so, does not appeal to me personally. I know it does appeal to others. I am quite curious about why. Is it somewhat akin to the helpless feeling of infantilism? Is it because you crave humiliation? Is it something you want without being able to nail down why exactly?

On accident... I think I had a couple of accidents when I was 12? I hid them from my parents, though. It was enough of a concern to me as a teenager that at least once on an overnight hotel trip I asked the staff what to do if I did wet the bed... but I didn't.

I've wet a few times as an adult, though I was at least semi-conscious. "Intentional" might be a stretch since I was urgent and woke up in the middle of the night.

Guest DarthBane93
1 hour ago, Pee jeans said:

20 years ago, I was 9 years old. I was on holiday with may parents and sister and I wet the bed for two nights in a row.

I also shared a double bed with my sister 🙈

Ouch that sounds rough. How did they react?

Pretty frequently for me. This morning most recently 😅

3 hours ago, trekkie said:

Last night. And you'd think you wouldn't have to go again in a few minutes if you woke up really wet and feeling empty, but I did.

same here. when you had to go the 2nd time did you rewet your pants or go in the toilet. i wet myself again.  wetting the bed feels so good, once im in bed i dont get up if its pee, my bed just like my pants during the day becomes the toilet lol. i only use the toilet for #2 otherwise my pants are my bathroom whenever I  have to pee. 

Edited by bswanson (see edit history)
On 1/14/2022 at 3:59 PM, SoakMe said:

I enjoy wetting the bed deliberately while awake to enjoy the naughtiness and sensation. I do not do it that often because the clean-up is a chore, and I am fundamentally too lazy. In a similar way, wearing and wetting nappies or clothing is enjoyable, but I want to be in control, wetting when I want to and not because I am helpless.

The idea of just waking up in a cold and wet bed, having wet myself without any memory of doing so, does not appeal to me personally. I know it does appeal to others. I am quite curious about why. Is it somewhat akin to the helpless feeling of infantilism? Is it because you crave humiliation? Is it something you want without being able to nail down why exactly?

For me it because that was how i experienced it whenever it happened. Just woke up wet with no memory of having gone or even having had any kind of dream about it that i could recall, so probably am wishing to recreate that feeling and the humiliating shame it always brought and such things.