Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Oh wow, what an experience! I don't know what it is about the loss of control that makes it more exciting but can definitely understand the appeal. I rescind my comment from your other post, it doesn't sound like something that would be easy to capture a video of. I guess I made the poor assumption that it was a simple push and grow of the diaper, but wow definitely not the case. Do you feel nice and cleansed internally now that it's all done?

Glad you won the battle against the castor oil! Looking forward to more 😊

Peach, That was a great post. You did quite well and your diaper held up. I have also heard that you can mix the castor oil with juice.

At one time I hinted to my wife to try it. She is an AB, but after she was hospitalized for a UTI years back, we took a pass on any more messing in our fun. 

Never heard of the Forsyte brand. 

Love to hear your experiences.

Rich

• 1 year later...

This brings back memories, my girlfriend used to sneak castor oil into my food sometimes (Consensual!, this is not something you just do for a laugh!)
To be honest small amounts just made it difficult to hold for me, but that feeling of having trouble holding like being back in potty-training, it was one of my favorites.

Edited by TheCrazyOne (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2023 at 11:43 AM, Violet_N said:

OMG I had no idea castor oil would be this effective! đŸ˜¶

It is serious business. I've never taken it myself but, it is common practice in certain Caribbean islands for parents to give all their kids castor oil right before the start of every school year. That is also something I wouldn't do but, different cultures......

• 5 months later...