Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone ever get desperate or wet themselves while on the phone? This happened to me today. I had just come in from visiting a neighbour (who offered me tea and sherry and I had been talking for a couple of hours.) I decided to make a coffee which I also drank (I have a habit of drinking a lot as I get bored easily) and was playing a game on my phone.

I realised I needed the loo and was about to go when my parents rang me. I talked for a while with my mum but was pacing round the room I was so desperate. But didn't want to own up to my predicament. I was wearing grey smart trousers and white briefs (fairy classic style).

At one point I undid my trouser belt ro ease the pressure but it didn't help much. At this point I was desperate to bursting point and was aware I was seconds away from peeing my pants on the phone. But my mum seemed to be getting to the end of the conversation, so I headed upstairs hoping to cut off soon. I had one hand on the phone and the other holding myself in my pants.

Then to my horror my mum said that dad wanted a word about some heaters he bought recently and I talked about getting for my house. I panicked because I actually leaked a spurt into my pants. I realised I had to get upstairs to the toilet fast, which I did, but was too embarrassed to admit what was going on to my dad. I got into the toilet, and unzipped. By this point I was actually peeing my pants but I tried to sound natural. I unzipped as fast as I could but with only having one hand my pee sprayed onto the floor and over my pants for a second before I could direct it in the bowl. I didn't want to make any sounds so I carefully peed round the edges of the bowl to avoid hitting the water. Even when the stream tapered off I tried really hard to avoid hitting the bowl, whilst sounding really natural.

Eventually I stopped and finished the conversation and hung up, but inspected the damage. There was a wet patch in my briefs (not too big but certainly golf ball sized. However I had peed quite a bit on the floor and toilet seat and sprayed my trousers slightly. 😬

That's amazing! I would've been panicking in the moment, but looking back on it, it sounds awesome.

I've been desperate on the phone before, when I was home from work or something, and my dad called as I was coming through the door. There were many times I knew I couldn't hold my bladder any longer, so I walked into the bathroom, chatting normally, and put my bath towel on the tile floor. I'd sit on it, still on the phone, and try to hold on, usually, but it never worked. I ALWAYS wet myself.