Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Chaturbate and omorashi content?

As far as Chaturbate's rules are concerned, Omo content is a violation. Long story short, pee is on the "no-no" list along with things like blood, poop and (believe it or not) crying. Enforcement is spotty, particularly for less-popular models, but you would be breaking the rules. Some things may be more of a grey area and you might get away with it for a while, but you definitely run the risk of getting banned. 

Yeah I always found the distinction to be weird, especially since squirting is allowed (not to start that debate all over again.) The crying thing is kind of unique to Chaturbate, at least as far as I'm aware? I happened to be in a room where a model explained all of this once and I remember that she said she had to tell some girls to get off camera if they start crying. Can't recall the exact rationale but it all comes back to "Mastercard/Visa/Banks don't like it so we have to ban it."

2 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Why do so many sites consider pee worse than nudity? (Youtube and deviantart have Mature settings yet pee is forbidden even under those from what I can tell) And crying? Seriously? They have it in kid-friendly shows like Pokemon and MLP!

Yeah I agree, I remember even back when Youtube was in its first year or two any omo anime scenes would quickly get deleted but you'd see everything else still up, even movies back then. 

7 hours ago, brothacheese said:

As far as Chaturbate's rules are concerned, Omo content is a violation. Long story short, pee is on the "no-no" list along with things like blood, poop and (believe it or not) crying. Enforcement is spotty, particularly for less-popular models, but you would be breaking the rules. Some things may be more of a grey area and you might get away with it for a while, but you definitely run the risk of getting banned. 

Where are these rules? I couldn't find anything about it in the terms and conditions. 

Follow up question, is sounding allowed then? 

5 hours ago, tomcatt said:

Where are these rules? I couldn't find anything about it in the terms and conditions. 

Follow up question, is sounding allowed then? 

"x. Community Members may not broadcast, upload, or offer any content referencing or depicting menstruation, vomit, feces or urine."

https://chaturbate.com/terms/appendix-c/

See section two for the full list.

Doesn't say anything explicitly about sounding but they do have a somewhat vague section about using objects as sex toys

• 4 months later...