Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female * OOPS I WET MY DRESS* Part 2 of Heading into the office- I wonder what will happen today? 😈

30 minutes ago, yertle2012 said:

Idk why, but you pulling your thigh high socks up while you were still peeing was super sexy. You find new ways to thrill and delight. Hope you found a way to warm yourself up after that chilly wetting.

Omg  yes! That wasn't my goal here but I find the act of pulling on knee socks and thigh highs to always be...I don't know...some not quite erotic but still titillating, moment. A fraction of a moment. Just a flash if a feeling. It's so UBER feminine. I grew up watching lots of old movies and women were always doing that and I think at a young age I had it in my head that one day when I grew up to be a desirable woman, I'll do that too. 

Not that any of that flashes through my mind when I pull them up. But I get the same feeling. 

And I had it here too. But you of course could know none of that.

Still, I like your sensuality. It's rare in a man. Cheers to that! 

2 hours ago, Codedog92 said:

Hope you have more accidents soon

That makes two of us 😉

• The title was changed to * OOPS I WET MY DRESS* Part 2 of Heading into the office- I wonder what will happen today? 😈
22 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I find the act of pulling on knee socks and thigh highs to always be...I don't know...some not quite erotic but still titillating, moment.

I totally understand what you're getting at. This may be tmi, but I've put on stockings once or twice, and to me it feels very powerful and sexy, all at the same time. There's nothing that feels like that to me in the masculine world, except maybe putting on a nice suit, lol.  Sometimes I'm a little jealous cuz dudes don't get to have sexy things. Or maybe I just don't recognize sexy masculine things, because I spend most of my life in the masculine world. Sorry for the weird rant, lol. 

16 minutes ago, yertle2012 said:

I totally understand what you're getting at. This may be tmi, but I've put on stockings once or twice, and to me it feels very powerful and sexy, all at the same time. There's nothing that feels like that to me in the masculine world, except maybe putting on a nice suit, lol.  Sometimes I'm a little jealous cuz dudes don't get to have sexy things. Or maybe I just don't recognize sexy masculine things, because I spend most of my life in the masculine world. Sorry for the weird rant, lol. 

Ok, I love everything about this. Not TMI. Yes, it has a power. Even if there is no one looking. I could see that about a suit though too. I love when men adjust their collar and cuffs after the jacket goes on. That final pull at each. 

It's almost cinematic. 

I recently had to ask somebody that I didn't know very well to adjust the back of my necklace for me. So I had to stand there and lift my hair while they fiddled with the piece behind me and it was the most amazing little moment.

And props to you for being comfortable enough to try them on and see. Thank you for sharing!!

Oh and it blows that men aren't allowed such little luxuries or rituals. I'm sure you all find your own little pleasures but we women really are allowed to just...indulge in ourselves a lot more. 

Sure it's because we're supposed to be decorative creatures and society never really expected more from us yada yada yada, but we have evolved past that and still get to keep SOME tricks up our sleeve. 

1 hour ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I recently had to ask somebody that I didn't know very well to adjust the back of my necklace for me. So I had to stand there and lift my hair while they fiddled with the piece behind me and it was the most amazing little moment.

That is just so erotic. I just love it when someone offers me their neck. Kissing and biting (only enough to hurt in a good way) someone's neck is a huge turn on for me. Add a little wetting to that, I'm in heaven. 

8 hours ago, yertle2012 said:

That is just so erotic. I just love it when someone offers me their neck. Kissing and biting (only enough to hurt in a good way) someone's neck is a huge turn on for me. Add a little wetting to that, I'm in heaven. 

Same! The neck! Ugh. Ears! I think ppl that have erotically sensitive ears are called " lobers"....

But yeah, the neck floods the pussy which makes holding the bladder even harder and then... One amazing situation 

1 hour ago, SlendrWetr said:

With the above being said, is there anything specific that a man wears which might tell you a lot about his personality or who he is? As you may know I have a thing for legs and feet, but without going into much detail part of the reason is that, to me, I learn a good deal about a woman based on her shoes, feet, or sometimes legs.

What a great question. 

I notice men's mouths, fingernails and back of the neck. Some mouths just look built for sin. Fingernails say a lot about potentially what they do, how detail oriented they are and uh...how recently they fingered someone😳.

Back of the neck indicates how recently the hair got cut. Even a man with crazy hair gets the neck cleaned up regularly if he cares about himself. I love the act of watching men shave. I had a torrid affair for years with a man more than 2x my age in my 20s and he let me sit on the sink vanity and he would stand between my open legs and I would shave his face and it was like foreplay. It got us both horned up for the day and made for explosive sex at the end of the day. 

I love male thighs . Grrrrrr. I just wanna bite them..and how soft the inner upper arm is on men.

Ok, I need to uh, go do something now. Byeeeeeeeeeee

1 hour ago, wetskipants said:

Any chance of you enjoying a WFH flood? You know how good wet knee socks feel? 

Oh I wish. I'm working all night. And that includes a few meetings with west coast ET. Had to clear my calendar for tomorrow for my long wet weekend. 😉

26 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

I love how you pull up your stockings while still peeing. At least your attire is correct when you wet yourself.  😉

Damn Skippy!

Can I admit it was to cover up more of my jiggly thighs 🙈🙉🙊