Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

(NSFW) Guys, opinions on if a girl peed during sex?

Not accidents but I've had ex-wife and a couple of girlfriends do it a few times, and sometimes I've reciprocated.  But always with a plastic sheet and towel or purpose-made pad underneath us to protect the bed.  Also when having sex in the shower.  Sometimes she'd be kept tied up for an hour beforehand to two to make sure she won't be able to hold it.  The warmth and slipperiness of the piss makes it so much fun.

I really like it (okay it's one of my favourite things!) if my partner has a full bladder during sex, only if she's consented to that, of course. I don't mind the feeling of leakage if it happens and anyway I can hardly complain if I'm getting peed on since I'm pressing away on everything down there!   To be honest, I find it not only arousing but also reassuring, since to me it's like there is a safety valve on her bladder. 

1 hour ago, tennyson said:

"Oh god, I love you. Marry me."

This right here sums it up. I consider myself a calm guy, but I'd have to try really, really, really hard not to blurt this out by sheer reflex. Then I'd be quivering over a cup of chamomile tea for the next 30 minutes as I try to calm myself down and avoid thinking about engagement rings while reminding myself that that's the kink talking.

It's very hot. I introduced my ex to the world of omo and watersports. And after some practice, she learned how to pee while i was still inside her. We would have sex. She'd be on top cowgirl position. And right when i was about to cum inside her, she'd release her bladder. This would usually trigger her to have an orgasm too.  Best sex ever!!! 🙂  After a while this activity became part of our normal routine in the bedroom. I would refuse to cum until she peed. LOL!!!  I'm terrible. 🙂   I also peed inside her once before too. We had been drinking, we were doing it doggy style and her butt was basically slamming into my bladder with every thrust. I told her i had to pee. She told me "Don't stop" So... i just peed in her. She didn't seem to mind. LOL!!  🙂 

Guest Owens

A couple years ago it became a huge fantasy of mine after a FWB almost peed her panties while we were getting things started. Now I'm really interested in it. Id love for a girl to lose it after an orgasm, to do it all over us during sex, or to do it on my beforehand. It goes really well with many other topics like bondage or role play scenarios too

I met one girl who would wet 90% of the times we had sex, sometimes multiple times. Enough to make a puddle. The first time it happened was actually our first time. I wasn't expecting it, because she didn't tell me despite knowing about my fetish, so it took me a while to understand what was happening.

She peed in jets, I could literally feel the pressure of the jet hitting my pelvis. I also been with girls who tried doing it on purpose but couldn't, and some who did it but said they could hold if they wanted to. But this girl was the the only one who really seemed unable to control herself and would pee in such large amounts.

By the way, I talked with her many times about it and about other guys she had dated before (I was the only one with a pee fetish, and it was the first she even heard of it). She said no guy ever seemed offended or got angry, but that she would try to stop the sex before it got to that point or at least warn the guy that, if he continued, such a thing would happen. Despite that, most would continue if the "cleaning situation" was easy (love hotel, shower sex, over a towel, etc).

They didn't seem to care about the pee itself, only about cleaning it. But I do believe she was lucky, I don't think many guys are so accepting of it. By her description, all guys she dated seemed to be nice and caring overall, so that's probably the reason they were ok with it.

Edited by JulesH (see edit history)
On 1/11/2022 at 8:13 PM, LadyGreyTea said:

So this I guess falls more into watersports but there's naturally some overlap.

I find the idea of having an accident during sex (i.e. not being able to hold it when riding/being penetrated and having leaks/wetting myself during the act) really really hot. What would you think if you were doing it with a girl and she started to wet herself due to the pressure of her bladder?

I bet most people would be mad, but this has happened to me (I asked her to hold beforehand and she got desperate very quickly during sex so it really was my fault). I always take it as a compliment because my mentality is I gave her so much pleasure she exploded lol. Yeah the only issue was the cleaning afterwards especially on the bed but it was worth it.