Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Question for men (or people who pee standing up)

13 hours ago, scissors said:

why people put their hands on the wall when they pee? Also who does that?

As I remember I only did that once, when i was really desperate and tired at night, it helped a lot keeping stability. Otherwise I don't don't do it, but I'm sure there are people who do just because it looks cool-ish.

Well I don't do it normally but if I'm finally peeing after a really tough hold, I usually put my had on the wall as it helps with my balance. After a hold my legs usually feel a little jelly like and the pleasure of finally getting to pee after holding on for so long is usually distracting enough that I kind of need the extra help with balance.

This has always been something I've been curious about, as someone whose anatomy is better suited for sitting. There's something so appealing about the idea of someone doing this, which is why I asked before about various "stances" people position themselves in while they pee. There's almost something assertive about it, to take up more space like that, similar to standing with their feet further apart. It's as if they are proud of how much pee they've been holding, or perhaps they simply need to steady themselves for a long release. Either way, I think it's kinda hot. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OddlyHandsome

I have personally never placed my hand on the wall, even when I was moments from bursting. Touching just about anything in a Men’s room is friggin’ gross. And to respond to @wetmepants , I can confirm that I often give myself space between the urinal and myself because I hate my shoes getting stuck on the sticky/pissed floor. Which frequently leads to me accidentally missing the bowl and pissing on the floor because my stream is weak, and the cycle continuous for the next guy.

I never understood why anyone willingly did that because mens bathrooms are disgusting at best, rancid at worst. I've never done it myself, but I usually don't use urinals that often because I'm lazy as hell and prefer to sit on the toilet rather than have to stand.

I think the last time I used a urinal was back in high school because there was a trend among a lot the guys at my school where they'd stand at the opposite wall of the bathroom from the urinal and try and piss into it from that distance. Obviously, you can't really put your hand against the wall and lean over the urinal while doing that, though often times they'd lean back against the wall they were next to, which sort of counts maybe?