Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How would you design your Omorashi Dream House?

Easy-clean and waterproof. Windows above waist level. I'd need a toilet for the times I have to behave myself. A ventillation system, preferably full aircon. The smell can get horrific as I don't wash until I have to when I'm wetting. Shitting is different. That does need to be cleaned up smartly. It's just plain unhygenic. Nice though.

• 2 weeks later...

a waterbed in every room like the 70s except  piss filled. a  pissing room for dom and sub peeplay.a room for wetting  jeans ,shorts ,tights ,sweats, panties and boxers. aroom to let people piss on eachother a room for making piss drinks and foods like a piss kitchen with all the tools and gear to cook piss. a room for cleaning in piss. a pissing bathroom and 1 clean room to go every now and then to remember what it used to be like living with normals.

my DREAM house would have some kind of magical carpeting and furniture that is absorbant like normal, but cleans itself somehow so i can pee anytime and anywhere without thinking at all! but that isnt possible... soo...

of course waterproof and easy to clean floors and furniture... and walls! a bathroom where the whole room is the shower so everything is designed to get wet, so i could go in there and pee anywhere instead of in the toilet and technically not be being naughty! a garden full of lots of big trees and bushes and flowers that are big enough to make it private, even with neighbors and no fence! and most importantly... 1 bedroom thats always clean, no peeing allowed, and 1 more bedroom just for making big messes in... both with all the same furniture (big bed, little couch, tv) and fluffy carpet! the messy bedroom wont be easy to clean but its worth it if its a single room!

I would change this up to a dream omo club.

General

Moppable floors and wipe down furniture throughout.

Extractor fans

laundry room

Drinking fountains throughout

Omo pictures and artwork throughout

Foyer

An entrance foyer with a large water feature of a woman peeing. Similar to the one shown, but indoors. 

Water sounds playing on a loop. Waterfalls, pee tinkling into a toilet, etc.

A reception desk where the receptionist needs to be diapered as she will be too busy for a bathroom break

Main Hall

With stage for performance such as pee holding contests and hypnosis acts with wettings

Projector for film shows

Dungeon

With lots of equipment for restraint - no going to the toilet when you're tied up

Classroom

Authentic classroom for school role-play, like the one shown.

Adjoining nurses office which also serves as a medical room.

Spares cupboard with extra pants, knickers, school shorts, skirts and dresses.

Toilets

Wetting is optional, so toilets a requirement.

Mixed gender with closed stalls for everyone - no urinals. That way everyone has to queue.

One toilet with no cubical, so in full view of everyone. 

Showers

Closed cubicles available

main shower area for communal use 

Selection of hot tubs

Walk in Wardrobe

So you don't have to wet your own clothes, and you can find something to change into - separate to the school role-play spares

Costumes available - nurse,  traffic warden, etc. 

Playroom

for the AB/DLs

Toys, play pens, everything you would want from a nursery

Spare dips in case of accidents

Bedrooms and Bookable Suites

For more private play with you loved one(s)

Mattresses fully protected, so bedwetters welcome

pee fountain.png

sheris.png