Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Into The Diaper Verse. An Alternate Reality Diaper Story.

***Chapter 8: Heads, I win. Tails, you lose***

“Rules are simple- you finish your juice, then we see who can wait the longest. Trust me, this stuff is no joke,” Noelle laid out their first game. Cameron cracked the top on his can and took a hesitant swig. It tasted almost exactly like orange crush. He took a deeper drink and examined the other flavor selections on the machine. It looked like they were labeled as sweetened and unsweetened, with quite a few flavor options. He decided he wanted to try blue raspberry next. 

“Not bad,” he assessed, taking another gulp to try and match Noelle’s pace. “What’s this warning about not having too much in one day?” He asked, pointing to the little sticker next to the window of the vending machine.

“Just a friendly suggestion to pay attention to your body. Some people get dehydrated easily and can’t tolerate this stuff, it’s actually recommended to drink a liter of water per can of pipi juice.” She answered before suppressing a burp and tossing her can into the recycling bin nearby.

“It’s not really the juice then? It’s all the water you drink with it,” Cameron assessed, hurrying to finish his and toss the can as well. When he turned back, Noelle had a wicked grin. This led Cameron to notice that her lips were not black today, but a deep purple that went nicely with the little galaxy-patterned t-shirt that stood out against her black gym shorts, black mini jacket, and today she’d gone with black high top sneakers.

“That’s why I’m showing you what it does without all of the water. Trust me, it’s not going to be a long game,” she promised, and Cameron had to convince himself that the twinge in his bladder was in his imagination. His morning coffee couldn’t even be there that fast. “In the meantime I thought I’d take you on a little tour and show you how to get where you’ll need to go. Seeing as you’re a freshman and a different major we don’t have any classes together, but I worked your schedule so we have the same lunch. You also only have minimum credits, so during some of my classes you can sign up for hours here in the office. Trust me, they’ll give you as many as you want, not a lot of students need jobs to live comfortably here, so a lot of them aren’t interested at all.” Noelle explained, tapping the welcome packet in his hands. 

Cameron opened it and pulled out his schedule, which was right on top. He had 4 classes: English 101 in the morning and Intro to Marketing in the afternoon took his Monday-Wednesday-Friday, then Sociology 101 in the morning and World History in the afternoon for time and a half made up his Tuesday-Thursday. It looked very familiar as a college schedule, but he found himself buzzing with excitement over the subject matter. He’d chosen to purposely avoid classes centered around computer technology. He’d honestly started to grow bored of it already in his real college back home. He learned faster by trying things out for himself and was already miles beyond his classmates. He figured a break from the whole thing would be welcomed.

“Alright, so where to?” Cameron asked, showing Noelle the paper. 

“So for starters, this building that we’re in is the common resource building. Ground floor is all administrative: admission, counseling, resources, etc. Next two floors are the library- floor 2 has most of the books, maps, videos, and all of that, floor 3 has your study group rooms and study carols. Floor 4 has the computer lab. Wanna start at the top and work our way down?” Noelle asked, pointing to the elevator. Cameron nodded gratefully and followed after her. He’d be the first to admit that he was a bit lazy and didn’t care for stairs. As they boarded the elevator and the doors slid closed, Cameron found himself ignoring the first warning signs that he needed to pee. Unfortunately now it wasn’t being ignored. How could he possibly need to go already? What the hell is in that juice?! He decided he needed to play it cool, it was a competition after all, and part of him wanted to deprive Noelle from feeling smug for as long as possible.

They got off at the top floor and it looked like a typical computer lab, if a very nice one. Noelle explained that his login, email, and Whiteboard software info would be in his packet. He secretly hoped that Whiteboard wasn’t an exact parallel to Blackboard, the platform used by his college to upload homework and hold discussion boards, because that was the absolute worst. She explained how to use his student ID to sign out a laptop from the cart to take home for the night. There were a few little gadgets and other things to look at, but Cameron was getting more and more distracted by his rapidly filling bladder. It was now full. Not bursting, but certainly full.

“Caaaaamroooooon” Noelle sing-songed, regaining his attention. “Gotta go, huh? I know I do,” she admitted, nodding in the direction of the door. 

“Yeah, a bit. That’s strong stuff,” he chuckled, following her down the stairs. He couldn’t help but notice her wiggle a bit while explaining the etiquette system of reserving study rooms. By the time they had gotten down to the circulation portion of the library, he found that he would have been more comfortable to sit down for a minute.

“Do you want to find your books now?” She offered, turning his schedule over to reveal the book list.

“Wait, my textbooks are in the library? I don’t have to buy them?” He asked, trying to be casual about his shifting stance. It was already starting to get bad and he was instinctively starting to worry about finding a bathroom, but remembered that wouldn’t be necessary.

“Why would you buy them? You’re only going to use it for a few months,” she asked and he didn’t have the focus to explain that. Noelle bobbed once and stamped her foot impatiently. “Y’know what, you’ll have time to find them on Monday. Let’s keep going,” she decided, definitely getting desperate. Noelle was actually a bit sensitive to the special juice and it was extra effective on her. That never stopped her from using it. Why should it? As long as she kept up with her water along the way, any day that started with pipi juice would turn her into a point-collecting little garden hose all day long. She personally loved holding the first one, then just letting herself go freely for the rest of the day. Once the seal was broken she’d be a leaky faucet for the rest of the day. Sometimes she even dribbled between diaper changes if she could relax enough that her bladder didn’t bother holding anything in.

“A little impatient, are we?” Cameron ribbed, resisting the urge to give his junk a supportive squeeze.

“I just want to go somewhere less public. I want to feel it when you lose,” she declared boldly, and dammit, he was practically doing the potty dance, wasn’t he? It was incredible how badly he needed to pee. His bladder was swollen and aching in his lower belly, and he was having a hard time thinking about anything else.

“We should hurry,” he agreed, as Noelle wiggled.

“I have an idea,” she announced, dragging him out the door and back up a flight of stairs. The stairs jostled his bladder painfully, and he found himself marching in place while Noelle, who was a bit knock-kneed herself, swiped her ID to open one of the private study rooms.

“I’m gonna have an accident, Cameron moaned urgently, hands now pressed into his diaper area while he danced in place. Noelle was already pulling down her shorts.

“You win,” she gasped, pushing him down into a chair and straddling his knees, bouncing desperately a few times before her peehole simply gave out. Her frantic bouncing turned into a slow, indulgent rock while she gushed into her diaper, panting with relief. Cameron moaned and grabbed one of her hands, which was previously on his shoulder to stabilize herself, and shoved it roughly into his own padding hard enough the she could feel the outlying of his dick as it started pumping out it’s own pent up fluid. Her hips stilled as she felt the liquid pooling faster than it could be absorbed. As her stream came to a stop and the padding started to swell and begin the absorbency process, she gently massaged the front of Cameron’s diaper, which was also thickening. 

“Oh my god that’s the best piss I’ve ever had,” he admitted, covering her hand with his to stop the delicious little petting session before it went too far. They were in a library after all.

“Better than yesterday even?” She asked breathily, also trying to reign in her libido.

“Yesterday I didn’t have a pretty girl pissing herself in my lap. That was hot as fuck,” he growled, wishing they could go farther. But that wasn’t the game right now, and there would be plenty of time to get up to some of the naughty games he had in mind.

“You okay?” Noelle checked when Cameron’s face grew serious.

“Yeah, I’m just a bit thirsty,” he admitted, making her smirk and step off of his knees, pulling him up out of the chair.

“We can take care of that,” she assured him, straightening her clothes before leading the way out.

Chapter 9. 

“Tanks For The Memories “

They stopped at the vending machine for a bottle of water each, and Cameron drank deeply, surprised at just how thirsty he felt, and Noelle explained how it was an effect of the Pipi Juice. “It fast tracks all the fluid in your body towards your bladder,” she said. “That’s why you have to drink a lot of water, or you can dehydrate really quickly.”

The tour of the campus continued, and twenty minutes later, Cam knew where the classrooms, toilets and common rooms were. He also badly needed to pee again. 

“This is incredible. It’s just come on outta nowhere! I didn’t need to go at all a few minutes ago, but I suddenly feel like I’m busting!”

“Me too,” Noelle agreed. “The juice is strong stuff. Make sure you drink all of your water.”

“How long does it last?”

“It varies from person to person,” she explained. “But usually for an hour or more. It’s basically a quick flush out of your kidneys and bladder. After you’ve peed the juice out, your body will keep processing liquid super fast for awhile, so don’t be surprised if you find yourself tanking all of a sudden.”

“I don’t think that’ll happen to me,” he said with confidence. “I’m used to holding on for a long time, and I don’t ever have accidents.”

She gave him a friendly punch on the arm. “Huh! What about yesterday when I found you? You were definitely having an accident then! Remember?”

“That was totally different! Back home I’d been holding on for hours, and I was already wet. I’d been just about to wet again when I transported here, plus the shock didn’t help.”

She grinned at him. “Ok Mister-I’m So-Confident-I-Can-Hold-On! We’ll see how good your bladder is! Drink the rest of your water….”

Cameron rose to the challenge, raising the bottle to his lips and draining the rest of it, but before he’d finished the last mouthful, he felt a fresh heat flowing into his nappy, and he froze on the spot, while Noelle was watching him with a huge smile. 

“I, I, um…..I just fucking wet myself,” he stammered, obviously shocked. 

“Uh-huh,” she replied, nodding her head in agreement. “I knew ya would. It happened to me a few minutes ago.”

“But, but, like I genuinely just wet myself Noelle! Accidentally! It just happened by itself while I was drinking! How the heck could I go from fully peeing only half an hour ago, to being so suddenly desperate again that I tanked so soon?”

“It’s the juice,” she said with a shrug. “But what’s the big deal? I warned you. I don’t get what you’re worked up about?”

Cameron smiled and took her hand as they started to walk off. “I’m not really worked up. Not like that anyway. But like I told you earlier, I’ve always had a, well, a ‘Thing’ I guess for real accidents. It’s one of the things I kind of enjoy the most about doing big holds. Trying to make myself wet accidentally. I often drink loads and hold for hours just to try and have one. I can if I hold on for a super long time and drink a lot, but it’s very uncomfortable. I usually end up just giving up and wetting myself just to get comfortable again. To wet myself accidentally like that is kind of a big turn on for me I guess. I hope you don’t think I’m too weird or anything.”

Noelle gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. “No more than me Cammy, or a lot of people here. You really need to stop over-analysing it! It’s a normal bodily function. Why on Globe One would you feel weird or guilty over enjoying it?”

They were circling around near the sports fields now, and Cameron found himself relaxing more, even as he felt the occasional squirts or leaks happening all by themselves inside his diaper. It must be what true incontinence is like, he thought. 

“Noelle, what is toilet training like over here? How do you teach kids to have control when they’re diapered all the time?”

“I imagine it’s pretty much like where you’re from,” she replied. “By the time you’re seven or eight, you start learning how to hold on as best you can. Kids will usually have a couple of weeks without diapers on during the day, to help them figure it out.”

He was stunned. “Seven or Eight? Get outta here! No way!”

She was surprised. “What? You think it’s too young? Do you guys wait until you’re ten or something?”

He laughed. “Try three or four!”

She snorted derisively. “Three or four? Bullshit. They’re still technically babies! You can’t potty train at that age!”

They were both as surprised as each other at the perceived differences in potty training ages, and discussed it in detail as they walked, both of them leaking uncontrollably in their diapers from time to time, although after an hour Cameron could feel his control returning, and he was getting thirsty again. After they bought themselves more water, he looked around to make sure they were alone, he slipped a hand down the front of his shorts, and ran it across the front of his warm and heavy diaper. 

“I’m beginning to feel the seam. I’ll have to change soon.”

Noelle agreed. “Me too. But I want to try something. There’s a deluxe changing station near the Staff Lounge. I keep meaning to try it out, but I haven’t yet. Let’s go there!”

“What’s a deluxe?” Cameron asked. 

“A high end diaper station. It gives you a lot more options than a standard one, although they’re a lot more expensive credit wise. It’s the main reason I haven’t used one before. Although I’ve got soooo much credit, it seemed a bit wasteful to treat myself. But now you’re here, I’ve got a good excuse! Come on. My treat!”

Being a Saturday, there weren’t many teachers around, just students and admin staff, and the Deluxe station stood empty and unused. The size of it compared to the regular ones was impressive, and when the boy followed his friend in, he was amazed at the luxurious differences. 

Instead of being a single, utilitarian room with a vinyl changing bench, dispenser and bin, there was a seperate toilet cubicle and shower room, along with a couch, television, coffee machine and climate control. 

“This is why these are more expensive,” she explained. “They’re more than just a change station. They’re more of a chill out zone. You book the room for a minimum of half an hour. There’s a digital countdown clock both here, and outside letting you and others how much time you have left.”

Cameron was impressed, although a bit confused. He didn’t understand why this added luxury was necessary. 

“Simples!” Noelle explained. “Sometimes you might need more than just a fresh diaper. If you’ve tanked badly, or perhaps even soiled yourself, you might want to have a shower, a coffee, and just relax for awhile!”

Cameron cleared his throat. Noelle had just bought up another subject that he’d wanted to ask about, but hadn’t been game enough to bring up. But she had just given him a segway into the conversation. 

“Um, I was curious about that. You just mentioned people soiling themselves. Is that a thing as well?”

Noelle wrinkled her nose a bit. 

“Not really, although it might be for some people I guess, but it doesn’t do your credits any good. Excessive fecal matter in the diaper greatly devalues it. They need extra processing, and therefore the power input is negated, so you get much less credits. The machine scans and identifies the diapers as they go through. The credits are payed on weight, and usability.”

“What’s ‘Excessive’ fecal matter mean?” Cameron asked, trying to suppress a blush. 

“Like if you full on take a dump in your diaper,” she explained. “A skid mark or two don’t matter, but if you’ve had a big messy accident, you’re better off just binning the diaper.”

“I’m sorry for asking all this,” he explained, “but I’m curious. Do people like use their diapers for that as well? Like on purpose?”

“For sure some do. I guess it’s kind of like how you like holding on until you lose control. It’s like a thing that you enjoy, and nobody should ever judge you on it. There’s quite a few people who get a similar kick out of using their diaper for number twos as well, and they shouldn’t be judged on liking something different either.”

“Do you ever do it?” Cameron asked. 

It was Noelles turn to blush. But she had the self confidence to answer honestly. 

“Look. I’d be lying if I said I never have, but I don’t do it regularly, and it doesn’t do anything special for me to be honest, but I have done, as I’m sure most people have at least once or twice.”

He was astounded. “Really? You think that everyone has?”

She shrugged. “You have to get over your ideas of diapers and bodily functions here Cam. It’s obviously completely different from where you’re from. Do you want me to explain? I bought forty five minutes of room time, so we’ve got time to talk….”

His embarrassment was quickly overshadowed by his curiosity, so they sat on the vinyl sofa together and she began. 

“You have to try and get your head around the mindset here,” she said. “Bodily functions aren’t as taboo as they are where your from. We don’t begin toilet training till later than you, and wear diapers even after that. We expect to have enough control to choose when we use them, but accidents are just that. Accidents. It’s considered extremely bad manners to mock or ridicule someone for wetting themselves either accidentally or on purpose. It’s worse than bullying.”

He nodded solemnly as he began to get a grasp of the mindset, while she continued. 

“Plus, diapers equal power. Thanks to the diapers, we have more power than what we can use. C1 actually trades power for goods and services with the other continents. We pay almost nothing for electricity. Our homes are heated and cooled for almost nothing. Our vehicles are all electric, and heavily subsidised and affordable. We get free education and health care. Even before the diaper technology came into effect fifty years ago, we hadn’t had a war of any sort for over three hundred years. Globe One is at peace. Nobody goes hungry, everyone who wants to be, gets educated, and receives health care, and it’s all thanks to the diapers. Do you get it?”

“Yeah, I do, and it’s amazing, but what about how or why people choose when to use them, especially if they need a crap?”

“I guess it’s a simple answer,” she said after some consideration. “Because we’re bought up wearing all the time, it’s kind of inevitable that at some point virtually everyone is going to either have a messy accident, or get badly caught short. I’m sure even in your world people occasionally mess themselves accidentally? Even you?”

That made Cameron uncomfortable, but he owed her complete honesty at the very least. 

“Ah, yeah. People have accidents. You know, wet farts and stuff.”

“What? What’s ‘farts,’ she asked. 

“You know. Wind? Gas? Passing wind?”

“Oh!” Noelle exclaimed with a giggle. “I shoulda guessed! We call it popping off! Hehe, farts. I love that word. I’m gonna use it!”

They chuckled a bit, then he continued. “So yeah. I guess most everyone has a wet, um, ‘pop-off’ accident every now and again. It’s not something that regularly gets discussed though.”

She shook her head. “I’m not surprised, considering how uptight you guys seem to be about natural stuff. But what about on purpose Cammy? Have you ever pooped your pants or diaper on purpose?”

“Aw fuuuuuck,” he mumbled. “Yes. Yes I have. I wanted to know what it felt like to mess in my diaper. I’ve done it a couple of times.”

“And? What did you think?” She asked. 

He forced himself to make eye contact. “I guess I kind of enjoyed the act of doing it,” he replied. “It feels so naughty and wrong. But I really don’t enjoy the cleanup afterwards. Not my scene.”

She was nodding enthusiastically. “Uh-huh! That’s exactly how I feel about it, but I’m not as grossed out as you by it. It’s just not something that is particularly pleasurable to me either. But I can tell you something way cool about our diapers though!”

He nodded his curiosity, and she continued. “If you ever DO poop your diaper here, you’ll be surprised at how well they cope with it! There’s no smell whatsoever, not like if you poop your pants!”

Cameron smiled and nodded, telling himself that he would definitely try it one day, although he wouldn’t tell her about it. 

“Have you ever had to change someone’s dirty diaper? Like when you work as an attendant?”

“A couple of times,” she said through tight lips. “It hasn’t bothered me too much. I wear the gloves and a gown. I don’t think I’ve ever helped anyone who did it on purpose though. It’s always been an accident. At least that’s what they’ve told me, and I believed them. You could tell they were very uncomfortable about it, but genuinely needed help, and that’s what I got paid to do. I got extra credits for doing it as well!”

Cameron hadn’t noticed how his need to pee had been building up until he uncrossed his legs, and felt a fresh flood of warmth in his nappy. 

“Incredible. I just tanked again! Didn’t even realise it was going to happen! That juice is incredible!”

Noelle chuckled. “I haven’t stopped! I’ve been constantly leaking since we got in here! I think we ought to change, don’t you? Before we leak. Let’s check our diapers out!”

With that, she kicked her shoes off, stood up, and dropped her shorts, encouraging him to do the same. They stood there looking at each other nervously, grinning like fools, then simultaneously reached out and grabbed the front of each other’s diapers. 

Noelle spread her legs, and said “Squish it,” in a breathless husky voice, and Cameron did as she asked, his own breath catching in his throat as he felt it warming in his hand, before hot liquid started trickling over his fingers, down her legs, and dripping onto her socks. He relaxed his own bladder, and moaned with delight as his own legs started getting wet as well. They were pushing their crotches firmly into each other’s hands, bucking and moaning, and Cameron moved her back a step, then lowered her upper body gently back onto the changing table, where she spread her dripping legs wide, allowing him access through the leg guards of her diaper, where he started gently rubbing at her juicy slit, as she massaged his cock through his own wet padding. 

It didn’t take long, and less than a minute later she was bucking wildly as her orgasm overtook her, and he was spurting his load into the saturated diaper that was starting to hang low, rubbing against his balls as it swayed backwards and forwards between his legs. 

She scooted over on the padded change table, and dragged him down beside her, where they lay breathlessly, sweating, but cuddling one another without saying a word. 

After a minute of closeness, she swatted his butt through the now loose padding that he was only just wearing. 

“Come on Cammy. We’ve only got fifteen minutes left. Let’s check out this fancy dispenser and see what we can get!”

• 2 weeks later...

***Chapter 10: Victoria’s Wet Secret***

Noelle jumped up and tapped the screen, which lit up to reveal their options. Cameron lazily peeled the tapes back and let his diaper fall open. He balled it up and extracted a bag to put it in while Noelle flicked past options that can be typically found in regular stations, muttering that there are cool ‘deluxe’ diapers that she’s seen in magazines and wants to try. Cameron cupped Noelle’s diaper from behind and untaped it, letting it fall into his hand. 

“Make sure they’re in separate bags, Cam. If they’re mixed they can’t be processed and you don’t get the points,” she warned, finally swiping to a screen that was designed to look much fancier than the others.

“Why?” 

“I dunno, I’m a photographer, not a chemist,” she answered distractedly. “Come and look at these with me,” she insisted, and Cameron didn’t need to be told twice. The deluxe diapers were interesting. The first page boasted a maximum absorbency that would last 24 hours even for the heaviest wetters, and that was in a whole variety of basic looking styles and sizes. The page after that is where it got interesting. The whole screen was a variety of diapers disguised as lingerie. He looked at the skimpy bits of fabric that had a solid gusset area, but were otherwise made of lace, frills, bows, and sparkles. 

“Ever worn ladies panties?” She asked, and his dick gave a surprising twitch of interest.

“No,” he answered honestly.

“Wanna try?” She asked and he nodded shamelessly. If he could pee in them he’d try anything. He pointed to a pair of lacy red panties that kept catching his eyes and Noelle clicked on them, along with a black silky-looking thong that Cameron couldn’t imagine held too much, but desperately wanted to see her in. He noticed that he was wiggling a bit, pinching his pecker like a toddler. He needed to go again. “Go get yourself a cone so you don’t waste the points. It’s too late for me,” Noelle mentioned, noticing his dilemma. Cameron looked down and realized there was a little puddle by her foot where she’d been dribbling since he removed the diaper. He scurried over to where the toilet was and grabbed a cone, and went back to see what Noelle was still looking at on the screen. He  nestled his manhood into the cone and relaxed, feeling his pee surround him before it was wicked away into the fabric, which swelled and surrounded him warmly.

“Let’s save the fancy ones for tonight at home when the juice has worn off.” Noelle decided, adding two plain white diapers in their respective sizes to the order before checking out. “C’mon, we still gotta change and tidy up after ourselves, hop up,” she commanded, smirking at his ‘hand in the cookie jar’ look when she turned to see him gently sliding the cone up and down his shaft. “You’re giving me the best ideas for later on. Up on the table before we run out of time,” she ordered and Cameron complied, tossing the cone in with his diaper and laying down. Noelle cleaned and diapered him with professional ease, no time left for monkey business. They traded places and he cleaned her and diapered her with significantly less ease, but doing a decent job regardless. From there Noelle pulled on the rest of her clothes and walked to one of the walls and pushed. There was a click and a panel popped open revealing a compartment full of cleaning supplies. Together they cleaned and sanitized all traces of their fun, finishing just in time for the timer to ding and the doors to pop open. They scanned their bands and disposed of their respective wet diapers, and walked back out into the afternoon sun.

“I’m starving, let’s walk down to the park. We can grab a bite from the food truck and I’ll show you around town a bit more,” Noelle decided, grabbing Cameron’s hand and leading the way.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

When they got home that evening Cameron was tired and a little sweaty. They’d trekked all over town, all while guzzling waters and sodas to try and flush out the Pipi juice. They’d slowed down an hour or so ago when they agreed that it was getting easier to hold it and not just dribble like a leaky tap. Cameron had been holding on longer than Noelle, both less affected by the juice and really happy to save up for a big flood. His diaper was only going to take one more good wetting anyway, as he’d been wearing it for hours at this point. Surprisingly though, it was still comfy. Even more surprising, he didn’t have any sort of rash or discomfort from all of the walking around he was doing in a wet diaper.

“So I had an idea, feel free to say no if you want,” Noelle started, voice a mixture of hesitation and excitement, “we have those cute dipes that look like panties… and I’m pretty good with a camera…”

“Yes,” he agreed with abandon. Cameron was never overly concerned with his body, and certainly wasn’t the type to go to the gym if he could avoid it, but he trusted Noelle not to pick on his lack of muscle tone. 

“Great, you get changed and I’ll set up,” she decided, tossing him red panties he’d picked out. “Oh, and I know you’ve been holding it, keep holding,” she ordered.

“It’s getting pretty bad, I might have a hard time looking sexy if I’m about to tank,” he argued.

“That’s the sexy part, Cammy,” she said with a smirk before disappearing behind her door. Cameron hurried into his room and stripped out of his day clothes and tearing off the soggy diaper before he was tempted to just use it. His bladder was tired from a day of not working properly and he was surprised at how bad it was getting. He gave himself a quick wipe down and slid the panties on before he could lose his nerve over it. They fit nicely for just a moment, then his dick started to grow and overfill them. He was surprised that they didn’t feel anything like a diaper, and wondered if they would actually hold anything.

After a few squeezes to his engorged package to stave off the feeling of desperation, he scooted across the hall to Noelle’s room. The door was half open, so he let himself in. Inside what was a very plain room was now a full photography studio. There was a backdrop, a floor covering, 2 cameras on tripods, and an arching structure with rings at various levels that were clearly for anchoring restraints.

“Woah”

“You like?” Noelle asked, and he turned to see her in that silky black thong and a matching bra. “I know it looks like a lot, but you can say ‘no’ to anything.” She reminded him.

“Wouldn’t dream of it,” he answered, voice sounding almost husky as he dropped further into the certainty that this was going to be a great time. “Why two cameras?”

“This one will record, this one takes stills,” she explained, showing off a little hand-held shutter button.

They got started with Noelle walking Cam through a few classic boudoir poses. He was nervous at first, but as Noelle coached him he took to it and really started to enjoy the process. When Noelle had him take a break so she could get a few shots in, he watched carefully from behind the camera as he stepped foot to foot. As fun as all of this was, he was bursting. Before he had time to contemplate letting a little out to see how the diaper handled it, Noelle was inviting him back to the middle. She said they were going to do some shots together. She was also hovering about on dancing legs, and rushed him to get into his position so she could get into hers. 

He knelt fully facing the cameras with his knees spread far apart, one hand on his thigh, the other covering hers. She stood behind him, one hand a gentle fist in his hair tilting his head back to expose his Adam’s apple and sharp jaw, the other cupping his face (and hiding the shutter button). The coached him to hold still and which faces she wanted him to try and make. Cameron resisted the urge to wiggle, holding back the flood with willpower and pelvic floor strength alone, and tried to figure out how to look ‘longing’. But then he lost focus, and felt a spurt escape. He expected to feel a warmth, but instead he heard a splatter. The scene was broken as he realized that his tip was not in his skimpy diaper and he’d just sprayed the floor. Another spurt escaped him and the floor took another beating before he finally wrestled the one-eyed monster back into its cave and sat on his heel in a frantic effort to stop leaking.

“Can’t wait to watch the video of this later,” Noelle growled, sinking to her knees next to him while he rocked on his foot and squeezed himself like a child. He was still leaking, and worried he wouldn’t stop. Noelle shooed his hands away to let the camera see as she cupped his whole lace-clad package and hefted it provocatively, before dropping it and tapping the front to hear the wet padding. Another big spurt escaped and the tiny gusset was overwhelmed. “You can let go,” she encouraged, sitting half behind him to support his bottom with her knee, helping him thrust his groin forward as he burst. Rivulets of pee cascaded from all over the lacy fabric as Cameron laid back against Noelle, look of ecstasy and relief being captured in tiny clicks. At one point, Noelle pulled the useless panties out of the way and Cameron’s freed member continued to pump fluid from his bladder onto the cover they were sitting on. He looked down to admire himself for a moment before Noelle’s hand wrapped around his length and pointed the stream back at them. It didn’t last too much longer, but he did manage to piss on the two of them before getting too hard to finish.

“You really aren’t joking when you say you’ve gotta go,”  she purred in his ear while she stroked him.

“I’ve still gotta go,” he moaned, loving the conflicting feelings.

“So do I, but I want to hold on a little longer. Think you can plug me up so I don’t have an accident?” She asked, and Cameron ripped the panties off by the seams like a cheap pull-up, and had Noelle on all fours in front of him before she could elaborate. He pulled the thong string out of the way and palmed the gusset, surprised to feel the seam in the tiny triangle of fabric. Noelle had already leaked enough to fill the useless thing. He pulled the garment aside and entered her very wet hole. Both told them gasped in pleasure. It only took a couple of thrusts for a rush of hot wetness to be added to their fun. Cameron pulled out all the way and let the torrent flow before entering again. He repeated the cycle until only a trickle came when he pulled out. It only took a few more thrusts for Noelle to climax, pulsing muscles sending Cameron over as well. 

As they collapsed together on the floor Cameron noticed that the floor covering was damp, but not the puddle he’d expected. Must be one of those fancy bedsheets.

“That was great,” Noelle informed, reaching up to grab a blanket to cover their damp, naked bodies while they recovered.

“The best,” Cameron confirmed. Like she’d said earlier, he couldn’t wait to see that video.

Chapter 11. 

“His palms are sweaty, knees weak, diapers heavy”

They showered together, taking turns to soap each other up, and sponge each other down, but apart from some gentle kisses, they kept it fairly chaste. After drying off, Noelle noticed Cameron was stepping into his shorts without a diaper on, and questioned him. 

“No real reason,” he shrugged. “Now the Pipi juice has worn off, I thought I might just let things air out a bit down there. I don’t want to get a diaper rash or anything.”

While he spoke, she noticed how he rubbed the back of his neck, and gently pinched the bridge of his nose whilst talking. 

“Let me guess Cammy. Have you got like a slight headache at the moment?”

He did, although not too bad, and he was surprised that she could tell. 

“It’s the juice,” she explained. You’re a bit dehydrated. Very common, especially if you’re not used to it, and I’ll tell you something else, you really should put another diaper on. I understand why you would be worried about a rash, but it very rarely happens with these nappies. They draw so much away so quickly, and once they’re wet, they emit a soothing lanolin type of secretion that protects your skin, so irritatation is rare. But not only that, you shouldn’t be surprised if your bladder control has been temporarily weakened by the juice.”

He scoffed. “Oh come on Noelle! Surely it must be out of my system by now. I’ve been peeing almost constantly all day. There can’t be any left in me by now. And how could I be dehydrated? We’ve been guzzling drinks almost non-stop.”

She suppressed a giggle. “Poor Cammy. I don’t think you get it. You probably think that you know exactly how and when you peed today don’t you? But you don’t.”

He was massaging his forehead again and looking at her blankly. 

“At the height of the juices effectiveness, you would’ve peed a lot without even being aware that it was happening my dear. You would’ve been letting out almost constant leaks, without even knowing that you were doing it. The juice almost disables and numbs your holding muscles, and combined with a super effective diaper that you’re not used too, you would’ve gone a lot more than you thought. That’s why you’ve got a headache, even after drinking lots!”

He looked incredulous. “Nahhh, you’re shitting me, aren’t you? I know the juice is strong, but it can’t be so strong that I didn’t even know I was leaking! Is it?”

She patted his leg and stood up. “Typical newbie response my dear. Pipi juice isn’t legal for under eighteen year olds, because it’s so strong. So it becomes like a ‘Right Of Passage’ ritual growing up. So many kids think that they’ll be immune to it, but they never are. It’s all part of growing up! Like alcohol I guess. I mean you’re nineteen, so I guess you’re used to beer and stuff by now?”

He reddened a little bit. “Um, not exactly. I mean of course I’ve drank alcohol before. Quite a few times. I got really smashed at a party once when I was sixteen, and we usually have some when we’re out with friends or something, but it’s different where I’m from.”

“How so?” 

“Well, the legal drinking age where I’m from is twenty one, not eighteen, although it’s eighteen in a lot of other places. But because of how important my dad is, I can’t be seen to be breaking the law or caught drinking underage. That sort of bad publicity can hurt him. Look. He’s probably not the ogre I made him out to be. He doesn’t mind me having a few drinks at home, or out at a private party kind of thing, but he would not like it if I got photographed in a bar, or God forbid got caught drink drinking!”

Noelle had paused where she stood, listening to his explanation. 

“Wow. Twenty one? That’s insane! Hang on. I’ll be back in a minute with something for your headache,” and she disappeared into the kitchen. 

When she returned, she gave him a glass of water and dropped two effervescent pills into it, and it started to fizz and froth. 

“Just electrolytes,” she explained. Drink it all, then have some more water, but I really think you should put a dipe on.”

Cameron did as he was told, drinking the fizz, plus another water, then disappearing into his room, to emerge again a minute later wearing just a diaper and t-shirt.

“I really don’t think it’s necessary you know,” he said. “But if you think it is, I’m happy to do it.”

Noelle had put a fresh nappy on before a clean pair of shorts, and she sat down on the sofa beside him. 

“You know, I’ve got an idea of something we could do someday, if you’re interested in experimenting. We could test out your theory that you don’t pee without knowing.”

The young man was instantly intrigued. “Oh yeah? Like what exactly?”

Noelles eyes were gleaming with excitement, and she sat up straighter. 

“My parents have a lake house, not far from here. They use it to stay in when they visit me. I’ve got the keys, and I go up there myself some weekends. There’s a nice little bar in the town, so you can legally go and have some drinks with me, we can juice up, and not wear any diapers! THEN you’ll certainly be aware of just how much you pee when your on the juice! The lake house is private, with its own little secluded beach and jetty. We could go up there, have a few drinks. A swim. A picnic, and stay for a night or two! What do you think?”

Cameron leant over, putting his hand around her shoulders and pulling her close, where he kissed her gently on the mouth. “I’d really like that,” he whispered. 

They made small talk for awhile, then Noelle pulled out her laptop, (a Peach 🍑) and hooked her camera up to it. Together they watched the video that they’d made, and Cameron was able to help her edit it, working out the minor differences in the operating system within minutes, much to her surprise. 

The more he used computers in this new place, the more he learned. Apparently super fast “Interweb” wasn’t as fast as what he was used to, nor was processing power, and he occasionally had to slow down to let the machine catch up. As they worked, he quizzed her on stuff like social media, which apparently they had, but without the multiple options he was used to. The most popular app appeared to be called “MyBook,” with which people shared pictures of their day, as well as a lot of cat pictures. There didn’t appear to be any news or advertising on it, which really appealed to him a lot. 

“How’s the headache?” Noelle asked him after awhile, and he said it was nearly gone. But another surprise lay in store for him when, at her urging, he stood up to refill his water glass. 

He got to his feet, uttered a soft groan, and hunched himself forward, gripping the front of his diaper. 

“I just wet myself,” he said in a loud whisper. “Accidentally.”

“Toldya so!” Noelle said with a grin.  “The Pipi juice really takes a toll on your holding muscles. Weakens them soooo much! But don’t worry, everything will be back to normal tomorrow. At least it should be. But at least now you see why I told you to pad up. You might even pee a bit in your sleep tonight you know.”

They played around on the Peach for a while longer, and Noelle wet her diaper as well, although on purpose, but they didn’t resort to any shenanigans again, simply enjoyed each other’s company, talking and sharing stories about their home realities. 

When tiredness started to sweep over them, they agreed that it was time for bed. 

“Cammy? You don’t have to sleep in the other room if you don’t want to you know. You’re more than welcome to sleep with me? If you wanted to?”

He did, although he nervously explained that he’d never actually slept with a girl before. He wasn’t a virgin, but up until then, he’d never shared a bed overnight with one. 

“Tonight’s the night to try it,” she told him, giggling at his uncomfortable blush after his confession. “I don’t even snore you know! Although I might wet the bed….”

Much to Cameron’s surprise, he actually slept quite well. To begin with, they fell asleep facing away from each other, but at some point he rolled over, and startled himself awake at the strange sensation of having another body in the bed beside him. He reached a tentative hand out under the covers, and gently cupped the backside of her diaper, and found it to be swollen and warm. His dick twitched a bit, and he became aware of a certain heavy warmth surrounding it, and upon closer inspection, he realised that he had peed in his sleep as well. 

He snuggled up behind her, becoming the “Big Spoon,” and pressed his padded front against her padded rear, and she mumbled happily in her sleep, waking only enough to drape his hand over her to a point where he was now cupping her bare breast, then she snuggled up against him, mumbled something happily, and immediately drifted off to sleep again. 

• 2 weeks later...

***Chapter 12: Goooooood Mooooorniiiing, Globe One!***

Noelle woke up to a bursting bladder and an arm draped across her tummy. She went to relieve herself, but realized her diaper was very full and she must have gone in her sleep. Reluctantly, she extracted herself from the bed and crept over to the dresser. She wiggled a bit as she pulled out a brief from the top drawer. These were little elastic things without any tapes that looked a lot like the thing Cameron had shown up in. They were typically single use, as they didn’t absorb as well as the proper diapers. Really they were convenience items for those who struggled to diaper themselves and couldn’t hold it long enough to get help, or live alone and still want points. Noelle liked to use them for her morning pee sometimes, if the ones she wore to bed couldn't take the morning flood, as it sagged hot and heavy on her while she made breakfast, and meant she could start her day in a fresh diaper when she decided it was time to go get dressed. 

She hurried to rid herself of the old diaper and stepped into the brief, pulling it up and wishing for a moment that Cam was awake to massage her diaper as she peed. She’d really come to enjoy his fascination with it all. With a small sigh she opened the floodgates, suppressing a sinful moan at how good finally peeing felt. She always over hydrated a bit if she’s had Pipi Juice, knowing how hard it hit her. The diaper bloated and she was still going full force with no sign of stopping. She knew the brief would handle it all if she held still. By the time she was trickling off she’d been going for nearly a minute and the brief was stretching at the seams with a little puddle pooled around her lady bits. She patted the garment appreciatively and felt her nipples perk up at the stimulation.

“Feel better?” A gravelly voice asked from the bed. Cameron was awake.

“Much better. I had to go bad. Bet you do too,” she added as he sat up and stretched.

“I think I went in my sleep,” he answered, squirming as he tumbled out of bed.

“So you don’t gotta go?” She asked, sounding maybe a little disappointed.

“Oh I’m desperate, but my diaper is full,” he corrected, stepping foot to foot in a little dance.

“You want a change? Or maybe one of these?” She asked, patting her brief.

“Actually… can I use this?” He asked, pointing to the sheet on the floor that Noelle had decided to leave for the morning.

“You can, but it can’t be processed for points because we both peed on it,” she warned. She smirked at how his hand had snuck into the waistband of his diaper to grip himself.

“That’s ok, I think I wizzed enough yesterday for a whole week. But I want to try something,” he said, fighting with the diaper tapes one handed while he wiggled. “Once when I was little I was playing and had to go potty so bad, but didn’t want to stop playing. I knew I wasn’t supposed to pee in my pants because there was no diaper anymore, so my four year old brain told me it was a good idea to just take my pants off, so when I couldn’t hold it anymore it wouldn’t get in my pants,” he explained, sitting nude on the sheet and rocking desperately. “I even hid my tip in the carpet so when I started going it would be a secret. I’ve wanted to try it again ever since but I got in so much trouble the first time,” as the story ended so did Cameron’s control. He sat there with his legs spread, dick flopped straight out in front of him as he started peeing. Soon a timid trickled switched to a firehose, as he gushed onto the protected floor. He leaned back, supporting himself with his hands, head tipped back in ecstasy as he remembered how good it felt, knowing this time he wouldn’t be scooped up and called a naughty little boy. 

The liquid formed a puddle in front of him, giving the perfect visual of what his body was holding back. He wasn’t sure his bladder was truly empty by the time he was too hard to pee anymore. 

The sheet absorbed the puddle slowly, leaving things damp but not sodden. Noelle approached slowly, trying to decide what she wanted to do. She ended up straddling his thighs, diaper hanging between his spread legs. 

“What’ve we got here?” He asked, palming the front of her diaper. “Someone had to go bad, huh?” He added, slipping a finger in the leg band doing a completely unnecessary diaper check. His knuckles brushed her slit teasingly and her hips rocked, looking for friction.

“At least I didn’t tank on the floor. I held it in until I had a fresh diaper,” she pointed out, rocking against his hardon and making him gasp.

“You should try it sometime, I’m sure you’ll leave lots of cute little puddles at the lake house.” He groaned deeply when she started to pump him with her hand. 

“If you like puddles so much I can put a pad down in the kitchen. You wanna piddle on the floor today?” She asked and Cameron reached out, tearing the waistband of her diaper, exposing her pussy. She lowered herself onto him and they thrusted together aggressively. When they came Cameron laid back and dragged Noelle onto his chest, his eyes rolled back in relief as his softened member slid out of her entrance and he could finish relieving himself.

“Are you really pissing right now?”

“I wasn’t finished before. God that feels good.”

“So you wanna be my little puppy today huh? I’ll get you a little potty pad and you’ll hold it in like a good boy until I say so?” She offered again and his dick twitched in agreement.

“Probably shouldn’t wear pants then, silly puppies have accidents if they can’t get to their potty pad in time,” he added, agreeing to give over control of his bladder to this kinky woman.

“You’re right. C’mon, let’s get you cleaned up and get you something to drink.”

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...