Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I'm gonna have some FUN this weekend

31 minutes ago, ews21 said:

I know you probably have plans for your accidents, But what if you pretended you were a puppy and peed like that on the mat?

While I love suggestions this is probably one that won't make it onto the short list. I very much enjoy my female human form 🤭. But, thank you! 

38 minutes ago, Codedog92 said:

Man I can’t wait to hear about it. Enjoy

I'll try to capture as much of it as possible.

15 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

When the Amazon driver rings your door bell and you answer it as excited as the dog I am pretending these are for 🙄.

Ya gals got weekend PLANS 💋.

You'll seeeeeeeeee

20220110_181509.jpg

Just an idea for the future if you are willing to experiment.  Large capacity diaper+lush sense +long drive=😈 one amazing road trip.   Creativity has no bounds in the pursuit of pleasure.  Enjoy.

On 1/11/2022 at 9:06 AM, PrincessInTheP said:

What makes it "like a dog"? Collar? All fours? Hmm?

While I never noticed the dog similarity at the time, I did once see a woman pee in a way that mimics what dogs tend to do. You may have noted that when dogs pee against a tree or lamppost, they raise one leg up to get it out of the way and improve their aim. What I saw was a woman who needed to pee, and was wearing loose legged shorts. In a fairly public area, she found somewhere a little screened from people. She then used one hand to pull her shorts leg and panties to one side, raised her leg so she was not peeing on it, and let rip. I imagine it was not the first time she had used this technique as it was entirely successful.

On 1/12/2022 at 10:00 AM, fhenngreat said:

Ohhhhhh. 

You know I used to fuck around with a dude that would often fantasize with me about buying a remote vibrator and using it on me in public places while trying to hold. 

I mean... Have you ever heard of something more amazing?

On 1/17/2022 at 3:25 AM, Xpgames said:

Very exciting! A friend of mine keeps puppy pads in her car for emergencies and uses them quite often… I could never understand why she doesn’t just wear pull-ups…

I'm not into diapers. I crave the accident and what it feels like. 

The puppy pads help salvage the car lol

On 1/14/2022 at 9:01 PM, ews21 said:

How is this weekend starting off?!

I partially lost it in the freezing cold while he tried to pay for parking and then again for realizes once up in the hotel room. We were off with a ...bang 

4 hours ago, PrincessInTheP said:

I'm not into diapers. I crave the accident and what it feels like. 

The puppy pads help salvage the car lol

I partially lost it in the freezing cold while he tried to pay for parking and then again for realizes once up in the hotel room. We were off with a ...bang 

I'm with you on the no-diapers stance.  They take the fun out of it by keeping your pants dry.

What I have done for the car is to lay down a large plastic garbage bag, then a folded towel on top of that.  The towel keeps it from sloshing around and the bag keeps it from soaking into the seat.

In some ways, I miss the 80's . . . vinyl upholstery in a gar was great for peeing in the seat or sitting in the seat in wet pants.